New skin and loading screen

I can make one if you can give me some more details.

Just started a new set of loading screens for future use, and probable release. Just need ideas of who else to make into them. Easier if they have logos too.
So far I have 3

2dace4k.jpg

4vls2d.jpg

21o08iq.jpg

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 2

How about an Evolution one? BNB and Cesaro ones would be cool too.

Did this while catching up on NXT Takeover. (Only halfway through :/) Got me thinking about doing a NXT Set. See how I go.

5lc6ra.jpg

It took me uploading it three times to leave it as it.. I kept noticing small things that I missed i.e shading etc

Edit 5: OK Fixed from what I can tell... We'll see.

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

It's hard to think of specific type screens for individuals xD
New NXT Style.. generic across the board. I've only done 2 tests so far... I just need something more for the top right quarter.
Any help would be appreciated. I mainly done this for my NXT game, but there's no harm in sharing :P

15waow2.jpg

27yoint.jpg

It's hard to think of specific type screens for individuals xD

New NXT Style.. generic across the board. I've only done 2 tests so far... I just need something more for the top right quarter.

Any help would be appreciated. I mainly done this for my NXT game, but there's no harm in sharing :P

15waow2.jpg

27yoint.jpg

Maybe add a WWE Network logo in the top corner.

Also, what data do you use to play NXT?

Hey, everyone! I love this game a helluva lot. I made these two screens back in May, so they may seem outdated a bit in some parts. Such as a certain three people side by side. Anyhow, I use them since I almost always do a 2013-present day WWE scenario. One is basically midcarders, and one is the upper card guys, with the exception of some. Hope you guys like them!

gKo02Gp.jpg

YrEDv2O.jpg

NXT Pack is available.. kind of.. I gave up after 9 images. First non-diva suggestion for the 10th will be done.

Might do a DIVA pack next. I don't know. We'll see how I go.

34ecfpl.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f7eerq1uefa7el4/NXT%20Set.rar

I know Camacho isn't with WWE now. This was primarily made for my game.

Wouldn't happen to have a template for these would ya? I feel like putting together some custom ones for my own NXT game.

Wouldn't happen to have a template for these would ya? I feel like putting together some custom ones for my own NXT game.

Yeah, I can do that... Ahh I'll pm it to you. And then I'll start on my DIVA template... hmm I think I'm gonna go back a few years on this layout :P

• Like 1

Here is the first custom one I've put together for my game is anyone else would like to use it.

mXr8Cyx.jpg

• Like 1

Nicely done, Kirkland... Just check the spelling on his name in the info statement.

This is my initial attempt for a DIVAs set. Just need to make the "Highlights" Section stand out a bit more, some how :/

9abe1a23dacb8d0107358af311edb0d2.png

Any feedback/assistance is appreciated before I continue on to make the rest of the set.
Thanks.

• Like 1