EWR 1999 Scenario

Yet, you expect others to do all the work for you...

We don't have to upload these mods we do, but we choose too.

Manners would get you a long way.

Have you asked for it to be uploaded into another format?

And even then it will be up to Ty123 as to whether or not he'll do it.

You can got to http://media-convert.com/ and that will convert it to a .zip file online and you just download the file

but it can take a while.

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, work still being done. I've come across a quasi-major issue. The Insane Clown Posse. I don't know what to do with them. On one hand I want to keep JCW in, but I'm not sure if I should leave them on unsackable. As shown in 98, they did some stuff with WWF and in 1999 and even 2000 they had major involvement with WCW on-screen. If I put them on open, I'm afraid they might get stolen away though and basically destroy all realism. Thoughts?

People Give Me A Bad Rep

If you keep going like that with the post whoring Bad rep is guaranteed (Y)

That is until you get banned!! :pervert:

ON TOPIC

Okay, work still being done. I've come across a quasi-major issue. The Insane Clown Posse. I don't know what to do with them. On one hand I want to keep JCW in, but I'm not sure if I should leave them on unsackable. As shown in 98, they did some stuff with WWF and in 1999 and even 2000 they had major involvement with WCW on-screen. If I put them on open, I'm afraid they might get stolen away though and basically destroy all realism. Thoughts?

That is quite the conundrum... I'd say keep them on the unsackable contract with JCW because whoever is playing the game may not want to bring them into their feds...

If they do, then they can work it into their game.

ALthough if you put them on the Open contract they'll only get signed by WWF/ECW/WCW if they have a high enough overness level.

You may need to trial and error this with a couple of quick test games etc...

• 2 weeks later...

Okay a quasi-big update here. I've done some more relationship work after watching and reading numerous shoot interviews. Some workers added, not much, but still. Also fixed Tygress's stats, somehow only changed her bio and none of her stats, fixed now. Storm (Sharmell) added to WCW as a Nitro Girl. After reading some tidbits, I decided to add Wrestling Superstars Live as I found some former WWF guys who worked for it (Bundy, Kamala, Bushwhackers, Tatanka, etc.) and I found a little info about the owner. Now, I as you see at the moment both Dale R. Gagner and (associate who I put as Road Agent) Jonnie Stewart both have default age and birth, I cannot find anything on this atm, but I'm really inclined to keep WSL in and unless somebody wants to protest, I'm open to leaving default ages for them. Also did some more on All Pro Wrestling, I'm impressed that it looks at least decent now.

As you see as well is a pic pack which I am working on. I've spent a lot of time finding these year specific pictures, and some from 2000-2001 in case your games go that long (Aren't I nice :P) and if anybody wants to volunteer and send me some 1999 pics, that'd be a huge help, though it's not needed.

Closing this one out, I would really like some advice on wages. They are way too high atm and I have no idea if anybody actual gives out wage information. It's just that seeing people like Hogan, Goldberg and Austin with the max wage really bothers me and kinda gives off that "They're huge main eventers so I gave them lots of money for the hell of it" feeling which I'm not too fond of.

This isn't anything groundbreaking, but I feel the scenario looks "cleaner" now and a bit more complete. Maybe not in the worker area, but in the relationship and even the tag team section which I feel I've done well with and am close to being at least midway through.

Anyway, enough talking. Enjoy the data and feel free to give me suggestions on how to make this a much better scenario.

Download Links:

Rapishare

1999 Data (May 5/2010)

1999 Pics (May 5/2010)

Megaupload

1999 Pics (May 5/2010)

1999 Data (May 5/2010)

Sendspace

1999 Pics (May 5/2010)

1999 Data (May 5/2010)

Edited by Ty123
  • Like 3

Im glad ppl are remaking scenarios like this but whoever made the ones on EWinventory was crazy with some of the stats its like if they were a mainstream promotion heavyweight wrestler they have zeros in everything but all cruiserweights an indy fed darlings were all 90+ stats

I'm getting an error message, apparently the files been downloaded 10 times and reached it's limit. Any chance of a re-upload?

I uploaded it to MegaUpload and Sendspace. Hope you have better luck :) Also guys, feel free to send me some thoughts and suggestions. The only way I can improve is with some advice from my fellow members.

Edited by Ty123

Im glad ppl are remaking scenarios like this but whoever made the ones on EWinventory was crazy with some of the stats its like if they were a mainstream promotion heavyweight wrestler they have zeros in everything but all cruiserweights an indy fed darlings were all 90+ stats

Back then when EWR first came out they wanted to get those updates out quickly IIRC so they rushed some things and didn't really put much work into them.

• 5 weeks later...

Done some more on this over the last month or so. Proud to say there's about 23 more sponsors, 3 added promotions along with their respective belts and I'm about to add some famous Mexican workers like Dr. Wagner Jr. and Perro Aguayo. I really wanna have AAA and CMLL in this scenario, but it's going to take some major work to get everything good for all your luchadore lovers. Anyone who has any specific info from 1999, please lend a hand.

Promotions added

• Maryland Championship Wrestling
  • World Xtreme Wrestling
  • World Wrestling Alliance

Might add ECWA if I can find more info on them. Also looking to add Harley Race's World League Wrestling if I find more info.

Edited by Ty123

• 4 weeks later...

Next update! Not too too much to say here, just added some workers and a ton more relationships, I really like how they're coming along. I really want you guys to feel the time frame and for it to not be bare. So when for say, you decide to idk release someone, the correct people will object to this. All relationships are in the time zone and I decided to stick with Alter-Egos. They haven't got too much on them, but there's a good basic starting point. The tag team seciton is a lot better than how the scenario was originally made. As well, you will all see the addition of AAA and CMLL titles. Most are vacant as I don't have all the workers, so if I could get help by somebody who followed/follows lucha libre, that'd be a huge help, but if not, that's okay because I'm not giving up on this scenario. It's an excellent period in wrestling and right off the bat, the wrestling world was rocked by it's foundation (That being nWo Elite formation and Fingerpoke of Doom). So enjoy this update and feel free to give suggestions, or you know, not say anything while I casually update :P

Download Links

Mega Upload

Send Space

Edited by Ty123
  • Like 2

Well, here's another update. Getting closer and closer to the final release. There are workers, TV networks, tag teams and staff members added. The TV Networks finally look "good" in my opinion. More contracts added and the pic pack is looking very good. With that, I would like to credit Master Shakespeare for his awesome pack as I borrowed some photos. I didn't ask for permission because I was in a huge rush to get this update and the pack up, so it's up to him if he even wants me to use some of his pictures. For now though, a big thanks out to him. The pack and data are in both of the links below and lastly, enjoy. Don't expect any suggestions or huge comments (Haven't gotten any in a long time) but here's hoping somebody can make some big suggestions or scope out a mistake or make a complaint, whatever it is.

Mega Upload

Send Space