EWR 1999 Scenario

Well, here's another update. Getting closer and closer to the final release. There are workers, TV networks, tag teams and staff members added. The TV Networks finally look "good" in my opinion. More contracts added and the pic pack is looking very good. With that, I would like to credit Master Shakespeare for his awesome pack as I borrowed some photos. I didn't ask for permission because I was in a huge rush to get this update and the pack up, so it's up to him if he even wants me to use some of his pictures. For now though, a big thanks out to him. The pack and data are in both of the links below and lastly, enjoy. Don't expect any suggestions or huge comments (Haven't gotten any in a long time) but here's hoping somebody can make some big suggestions or scope out a mistake or make a complaint, whatever it is.

Mega Upload

Send Space

Thanks man, can't believe how much thanks I have for you.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if I got them from a 1998 data set and added them to this, or from this and added them into another set, but it wouldn't hurt to double-check that you have Arn Anderson is in there as a worker (as he was always accompanying Flair to the ring and was a manager for Benoit/Malenko), along with nWo's Rick Rude and Vincent (Virgil).

Small bump here, as I want to make something especially clear. Whether it was just me being tired or having a total brain-fart, Scott Hall is the US Champion when it should actually be Bret Hart, so yeah. Besides that, I haven't done any work on this mod whatsoever as I think it's at a respectable level, so barring that issue I believe this is semi-finished (Y)

EDIT: I'll upload the fixed version as I'm sure many will be too lazy to go on Wiki and look at title history.

Edited by Ty123

• 3 months later...

Great work on this so far. Definitely looks better than the "old" scenario, that's for sure.

I have placed workers in spoilers who could be added to the game, as they had debuted before Jan 1st, 1999. But as most of them are young and there may not be any footage of them wrestling at that point, it wouldn't be a problem if they weren't added to the game.

Luscious Lucy (LuFisto) - 18 (Born Feb. 1980)

Manny Fernandez - 45 (Born July 1954)

Wife Beater (Chris Hero) - 19 (Born Dec. 1979)

Matt Stryker - 19 (Born June 1979)

David Young - 26 (Born Aug. 1972)

Lee Awesome (Bobby Rude) - 21 (Born Jan. 1977)

Necro Butcher - 23 (Born July 1974)

2 Tuff Tony - 23 (Born June 1974)

Teddy Hart - 18 (Born Feb. 1980)

TJ Wilson - 18 (Born Feb. 1980)

Matt Anaoi - 28 (Born April 1970)

Just another note - Was Mabel really as bad as his stats suggest? I think he deserves at least a 29 in Brawl, but that's just me.

Edited by Darnez FC

I think this scenario rocks! Finally a playable version of a pre-2003 year.

Btw, Ty, I am a moderator in an italian EWR/TEW fan forum and we host some updates or scenario, so I think it would be great if I could share this awesomeness with them. Can I put the link to your work in our scenario section, provided I fully credit you as the author?

When clicking on Shotgun in the Tv Show section I get an error, so an announcer isn't there that show be, Don't know who you moved or renamed. Guys like Benton Frazier and Sophie ect are fake, lots of fake backstage names for WWF/WCW. Keith Mitchell should be in the game with a 100 rating for Production for WCW, was there from JCP till the end, and now is in TNA. Several other things but i wont ware you out. Several of the guys under WWF developmental were in the UPW/HWA promotion at the time training. I will not disregard your hard work, you did an amazing job updating the rushed version in the Inventory. I made a scenario with the start date of April 1999 with the purpase to save WCW, and the lives of many wrestlers like Owen, Benoit,Eddy, Yoko, Bulldog and so on, I get them signed to WCW ie Owen I sign and place as Non Wrestler due to the insane lawsuit I would have for doing it. Guys like Benoit would be sent to rehab using the arsenic editor. I included XPW and several other promotions with guys they would eventually have, Look past all that and see guys over rated in stats, not just malenkos of the world but even bigger guys, I can send it to you for you to look at and so you can pick up some names to add to your game. If not its cool.

Edited by PhilaHitman

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...