UFC News and Discussion Thread

Jose Aldo was involved in a motorcycle accident, but wasn't injured and will still fight Frankie Edgar.

You'd think that as your meal ticket is about to have a superfight which will likely result in a huge payoff, you'd get him a driver or something and make sure he isn't riding a freaking motorbike.

Apparently JDS ran into Aldo, so Aldo flying knee'd JDS right in the face, KO'd him and stole his UFC title.

You forgot to mention he soccer kicked him when he was allready down without asking the referee for permission to do so... so he's disqualified. JDS keeps his title.

In other news, Cormier vs Mir is booked for november 3th in Oklahoma City. Luke Rockhold will likely defend his title against Lorenz Larkin on the same card.

• Like 1

Apparently JDS ran into Aldo, so Aldo flying knee'd JDS right in the face, KO'd him and stole his UFC title.

You forgot to mention he soccer kicked him when he was allready down without asking the referee for permission to do so... so he's disqualified. JDS keeps his title.

22761783.jpg

edgAr of the Year. No, Fight of the Year, of course. One of the best bookings Joe Silva has made in a while. If we are going to talk about people getting murdered, I am going to laugh so hard when Belfort gets the flash knock out on Jones and everyone loses their shit.

One of the best bookings Joe Silva has made in a while.

Dunno... I personally would have liked them saving the match for a little while longer and give Edgar at least one other featherweight before Aldo so that he came into the fight with a win. Now he risks a three fight losing streak... and becoming irrelevant for a while.

But ok, MMA is a dangerous thing to 'plan'. Who knows if he got matched up with Ricardo Lamas or Chan Sung Jung that he could have been upset. I guess then Aldo vs Edgar would also be off for a while...

• Like 1

I just hope Korean Zombie gets the next title shot, he's awesome and everybody should be rooting for him.

Also, although Jones getting knocked would be lovely, I would still rather want the better fighter to come out on top, and Jones is definitely that guy now.

Jones will win 9.9 times out of 10 but still, man, I would love for Belfort to knock him out. It would be the greatest thing. And yes, Korean Zombie should get all the title shots.