UFC News and Discussion Thread

Ben lives in Mayalsia and they are three weeks behind the proper countries and doesn't know the Vitor rushed Jones and KO'd him in 9 seconds.

Dana White has announced Hector Lombard vs. Rousimar "Leg Hating Bridge Troll" Palhares for UFC on FX in December.

That fight is going to be insane. And is proper punishment for shitting the bed in your debut fight.

7ena.jpg

I don't get what this means? Am I not up to date on all my memes or something?

Minor MMA Meme started at Bloody Elbow by former UFC Welterweight and current Bellator fighter Ben Saunders.

EDIT: Apparently I'm wrong, was just when I was exposed to it and when it took off at BE. Story is HERE in the comment thread.

Watch any of his last 4-5 fights he says it to the camera as he's being introduced.

Long story short, I'm pumped for this fight but "ASD;FEHASDFPOH;FHDSF;HF;ASDHFASD FUCK YES!!!" isn;t something that would fly here so I posted that as an accurate picture of my feelings at the time of reading about the fight.

LETS MUTHERFUKERS

Ben lives in Mayalsia and they are three weeks behind the proper countries and doesn't know the Vitor rushed Jones and KO'd him in 9 seconds.

Vitor rushed Jones? WTF? Jones versus Henderson, later tonight, man!

Later tonight? That card was last week, and what a card it was. Not a single thing wrong with the entire night.

Where'd you see the Aldo announcement, Eddie? Can't see anything on the official site...

Srsly though, the amount of injuries this year has been unbelievable, Joe Silva must be dreading every time the phone rings. shifty.gif

https://www.facebook.com/DanaWhite

Also, I am hearing rumors that Janitor Vlady is out of the Matt Hamill fight as well. Christ, what is happening?!

SomethingAwful do also have some interesting ideas for replacements for Edgar and Teixera; Stephan Bonnar for the semi-main event and Rich Franklin for Frankie Edgar, for the newly created Franklinweight chamionship.

I saw all those three cancellations on Twitter in a row.

Something I thought could work out for Rio: send either the flyweight or light heavyweight title fights to that card, keep the 152 card with one title as originally slated. Sound good? Especially if it's the Vitor fight to send to 153, as he wanted to fight there.