UFC News and Discussion Thread

Probably a stupid question, but why wasn't Henderson vs Evans five rounds? Because it was bumped up from co-main?

Was a bit surprised after the third round that it was over...

I think it was because it only became the main event on like, 3 weeks notice. So they didn't have enough prep time for 5 rounds.

I'm worried about the future of the ufc events at the pub down here. Granted there were no big title fights but i still expected more than just me to show up! To be truthful even with the bigger events, you'll find a chunk of people only show up for the main event anyway. If they stop showing them, no way will i be able to afford them all myself.

Anyone else watch Bellator last night?

King Mo knocked Seth Petruzelli the fuck out, and Babalu retired after his loss.

Or their new TUF style show? I like the concept of it.

MMA Referee Josh Rosenthal has been sentenced to 37 months in federal prison after a guilty plea in a pot dealing operation.

Surely that's his refereeing career done then?

And if anyone collects them, Fightdvd are selling a load of the older UFC DVDs for £3.99 each. On top of that it's buy two get one free so its three for less than £8.

Edited by ZJ Penn

Anderson 'The Spider' Silva:

' Jon "Bones" Jones , in his class, is the best. If I fight Jon Jones, I don't think I am going to win'

UFC 164 adds Ryan Couture vs Quinn Mulhern

Ronda Rousey vs Miesha Tate 2 slated for UFC 168, which will be the UFC: Ultimate Fighting Championship's year end event on December 28th.

BAMMA have re-signed Colin Fletcher following his UFC release earlier this year.

Dana White:

"Dominant Velasquez win over dos Santos could signal end to rivalry"

Do you think we see these two fight more than 3 times?

Derrick Lewis injured, Nandor Guelmino now faces Daniel Omielanczuk at UFC 165.

Abel Trujilio vs Roger Bowling slated for UFC on Fox Sports 1 #2

Akira Corassani out, Steven Siler now meets Mike Brown at UFC on Fox Sports 1 #1

Nick Ring injured, Josh Samman steps in to fight Uriah Hall at UFC on Fox Sports 1 #1.