UFC News and Discussion Thread

I've only ever fallen asleep during UFC twice, during the intro to UFC 124 and UFC 129.. and woke up half way during the 5th round of the main event.. what do these two shows have in common? <_<

I've only ever fallen asleep during UFC twice, during the intro to UFC 124 and UFC 129.. and woke up half way during the 5th round of the main event.. what do these two shows have in common? <_<

Mark Bocek, John Makdessi and Sean Pierson.

I was not impressed by his performance.

I sure hope this was a reference to the quote before the Matt Hughes fight.

• Like 3

Mark Bocek, John Makdessi and Sean Pierson.

3 out of 4 ain't bad, and none of them were on the main card of both. <_<

Mike Goldberg, Joe Rogan and Bruce Buffer

Seriously, how has nobody mentioned Dana White!

If you are suggesting that both of those events had boring GSP fights, to me you are both an idiot and wrong. UFC 124's destruction against Kos was great.

Even the fight against Shields was not awful, just Shields can not match up to GSP, and quite frankly who can?

Plus Shields doesn't have the most exciting style. I'd argue GSP's fights are often boring as he is so skilled that other fighters don't actually know what to do and end up stalling for 25 minutes. That and he's a bit boring.

• Like 1

We should totally take over the chatroom for UFC cards from now on. I'd love to discuss them. It would require someone to find me that something so I can watch it or something rather than getting it from somewhere after though. We can discuss all that prior to it starting though.

Ooh, same for me! I'd love to actually watch UFC live for once.

Also, yes, Eddie's an idiot. Watch any of GSP's fights prior to becoming champion, even the Fitch fight, heck, the Hardy fight, they were all great.

Also, the Bocek fight against Smooth was amazing as well.

And wow, Rumble versus Belfort is so strange, but sounds wonderfully wonderful.

Hey now, I clearly said I fell asleep during the introduction of the card, and woke up during the end of the main event, it's a weird coincidence, that's all, I'm a big GSP fan. The first card I ever watched live was 111, and I fucking loved the Hardy fight.