UFC News and Discussion Thread

This was on today?

how_to_fail_at_life_pic.jpg

Was so looking forward to it as well.....especially with me not being able to see the PPVs for the foreseeable future.

I don't know why they would choose to have Gary Payton talk about the UFC.

I don't know why they wouldn't.

Fox Sports 1 actually looks dreadful as a network. All their programming outside of UFC looks like zany sports/variety shows that I seriously vomit in my mouth when watching. This event was also a showcase for the new network and, well, I'm far from sold.

Good card though, this is the perfect kind of network for UFC to have cards of this caliber on every once and awhile. Keep the title fights to PPV and the top contender matches to TV.

Fox Sports 1 actually looks dreadful as a network. All their programming outside of UFC looks like zany sports/variety shows that I seriously vomit in my mouth when watching. This event was also a showcase for the new network and, well, I'm far from sold.

Good card though, this is the perfect kind of network for UFC to have cards of this caliber on every once and awhile. Keep the title fights to PPV and the top contender matches to TV.

One of their shows is the first to 'bring sports and entertainment together'.

I bet the WWE lawyers are ordering new Ferraris as we speak.

While I am in love with Chael P. Sonnen, Shogun just seems to be on the back edge of his career and ready to be done. I can;t get a read on Sonnen right now, I just can't. Coming off two straight losses to two different champs and then beating a former Light Heavyweight Champ... Chael P. is one of the top in the world in my opinion but, he varies fight to fight. I would love to see him and Weidman go at it, but I see Silva and him having one more match before both call it quits.