UFC News and Discussion Thread

Robert Drysdale is off UFC 167 after pissing rocket fuel in a pre-screen drug test. His level was 19.4:1.

He reckons he's got hypergonadism. By the sounds of it, he's got six testicles.

• Like 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OpoPE-mdfo

More on that here, actually: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1828588-video-of-jason-mayhem-miller-and-uriah-halls-scuffle-surfaces-on-youtube

Crap, I never knew Munoz had booted him from Reign.

Edited by Extremely Huge Bag of Shit

Have you even seen any interviews with Rampage recently? He seems to care more now than he has since before the Rashad vs Rampage season of the Ultimate Fighter, I am very very interested to see him fight for Bellator.

He Tweeted a picture around the time Tito pulled out, he looks in great shape. I just can't wait to see whether he's really on a downturn in regards to his career or not. If he wins and they put him up against another big name light heavyweight for a PPV, I'll very excited (except it it's fucking Tito Ortiz). If he loses, a fight against the loser of the Newton / Mo fight could be really interesting.

• Like 1

Bit more than twitter talk considering it was announced 30 mins before your post :P

Machida (20-4 MMA, 12-4 UFC), a former UFC light heavyweight champion, will fight former Strikeforce 205-pound champGegard Mousasi (34-3-2 MMA, 1-0 UFC) in the main event of a show expected to take place Feb. 8 in Brazil.

Globo.com first reported the fight booking for the card that is planned for Arena Jaragua in Jaragua do Sul, Santa Catarina, Brazil, and UFC officials later made a formal announcement.