UFC News and Discussion Thread

Well, I guess Brazil had to get a win eventually. I know the US gets shit for blind nationalism in sports, but Brazil is pretty damn bad too.

And Brandon Thatch is gonna be a star if he keeps this up. That knee was sick!

What the fuck was Hendo doing? He feinted the right, changed levels and looked like he feinted his shot right after.

Just stoppage, though. Could definitely see Hendo's eyes roll back, plus he had to go to the hospital after the fight (though admitedly I don't know what for).

What the fuck was Hendo doing? He feinted the right, changed levels and looked like he feinted his shot right after.

Just stoppage, though. Could definitely see Hendo's eyes roll back, plus he had to go to the hospital after the fight (though admitedly I don't know what for).

He left his walking stick there.

Brazil is like number one in terms of blatant nationalism. They basically just want to see Brazilians beat foreigners.

No, America is worst, the "USA USA USA" chants are retarded, expeically when there are no Americans in the fight, and that has happened before. Its them same world over, in Canada they are blatant, in the UK we are, its just about only Japan that doesn't do that.

Ugh....ref ended that a little prematurely.

Edit: On second view, maybe not. Idk....disappointing fight regardless.

I am never disappointed to see someone like Hendo get knocked out for the first time ever... WHAT a statement from Belfort

He left his walking stick there.

That was just shit and not funny :P

Overall, great night of fights, some people really impressed me tonight, primarily the likes of Thatch, but wow, great night of fights

I was thinking that if the Brazilian shows continue to be this good then they should go there more often. Then I realised that it's not physically possible to go there more often than they already do. I'm starting to like the Brazilian shows because every time a Brazilian loses to a non-Brazilian the epic silence from the crowd makes me laugh hysterically every time.
As for Belfort, it's amazing what you can do with at 36 years old when drugs allow you to have the testosterone level of a 22 year old.

It's because we want an American out there!!!

No yeah that is pretty silly :P

Its ok, we get fights in the crowd in the UK.... so you know, we're veeeerrrrry silly.

The dude looked at my pint funny. :angry: