UFC News and Discussion Thread

Probably my Dutch biasness, but there's something pretty scary knowing my opponent is trained by Hoost and Spong, and trains with 'Reem.. I'd be shooting for a takedown before the fight even started.

Probably my Dutch biasness, but there's something pretty scary knowing my opponent is trained by Hoost and Spong, and trains with 'Reem.. I'd be shooting for a takedown before the fight even started.

Or just throw a punch or kick straight up the middle...

• Like 1

Or just throw a punch or kick straight up the middle...

Well, I was mainly talking about offensive techniques, not so much how to defend. :P

And good win for Rashad there, didn't think it would be that easy.

So I just realized that if GSP wins I take the lead in the Pick 'Em. Lot of people dropped points in the last two fights for the Prediction League, though, me included.

Main event time. Can't wait!

And if he loses, I take the lead. If he wins, I'm the lone wolf one pick behind you. :P

Is it just me or did it look like Hendricks tapped before GSP let go of the guillotine?

EDIT: Wow, great start, tough to call that round. What's the theory again? Close rounds always go to the champ, right?

EDIT 2: Eugh, can see where this is going from here.

EDIT 3: Oh, we've got a fight!

• Like 1

It was definitely the first round which could've gone either way.

And, of course, the champ gets the benefit. *sigh*

Round 1

GSP - takedown, submission attempt, control against the fence

Hendricks - takedown, elbows.

10-9 GSP

• Like 1

GSP Round 1, 4 & 5 for me actually. Not bullshit at all. Joe Rogan is silly.

Also, more importantly, UFC Pick 'Em leader. Muahahahaha.

It was definitely the first round which could've gone either way.

And, of course, the champ gets the benefit. *sigh*

That's never happened.

Also, Eddie, yeah, I thought Hendricks had tapped too. I'm pretty sure he did, actually, and that Rogan was reacting to that too, until he realized the fight wasn't over.

Also: Hendricks versus MacDonald please?

Also: Hendricks versus MacDonald please?

I'd prefer Johnny get a rematch. Whether GSP won or not, this was a close fight and could've gone either way. I'd like to see both guys go one more time.