Red Dead Redemption

King Ellis

I'm really looking froward to this but I imagine I'll beat it and trade it right in. As much as I want to play it, it just comes in at weird time with stuff like Skate 3 and UFC 2010 to play.

...Schwaa? huh.gif

I like Skate 3. I'll put hours in to it. Red Dead will be great but it's pretty much a play and trade for me. They haven't announced any big DLC for it like they did with GTA IV. I don't really like online play so I'll just trade it in and get some money for it.

Been waiting for someone to make a topic about this game. Thought about doing it myself but figured if I waited long enough someone less lazy would do it.

Anyways....anticipating this game like crazy since december (2nd trailer release)...looks ten shades of awesome....I doubt the game will live up to my expectations...no way it could but hopefully it will come close.

Question is....preorder for ps3 or 360??

Don't think any of my friends on either system are buying (my friends clearly have shitty taste).

Hmm...

i'll hopefully pick this up when i've done my exams, plus already pre-ordered UFC 2010. Can i sing I shot the Sheriff if we go online?

it wont end up being like the horses point of view from Brokeback mountain will it?

If you do go online and are in a game with Ellis you gotta teabag him. Guy has a massive fascination with balls in his mouth. He loves to slobber all over them.

Mario (That's your name now :angry:) is going to be the new EWB 360 bitch friend. Assuming he is online at the right times.

No no, the bitch is still you, you've just got Eddie to follow you around now.

it wont end up being like the horses point of view from Brokeback mountain will it?

If you do go online and are in a game with Ellis you gotta teabag him. Guy has a massive fascination with balls in his mouth. He loves to slobber all over them.

:/

People might read that.

Mario (That's your name now :angry:) is going to be the new EWB 360 bitch friend. Assuming he is online at the right times.

No no, the bitch is still you, you've just got Eddie to follow you around now.

You're driving a stake through this team before the game even comes out.

I've pre-ordered this for PS3 and 360, because I wanted to wait and see what version my friends are getting. Turns out, none of them are getting it. So, now I need to make a decision whether I want to add it to my massive collection of 360 games, or add to the three PS3 games I have.