Red Dead Redemption

King Ellis

Oh.

Has Mario ever played with you?

He will be! I added him last night.

360, because you can play with me, Eddie, Rocksta, LL, Fitzy, Ellis, Maxx, Mario, and maybe Kaney/Dragsy/ect...

On PS3 you can play with....Benji and TKz.

At least then he doesn't have to put up with someone constantly eating over the mic... dry.gif

What did I do to you? :/ I was saying you're one of the few people worth playing with....I was trying to be nice to you :(

WE RIIIIIIIIIIDE....some more....in additional modes to the ones we will already ride in.

Post-release downloadable content is a certainty for nearly every major game this generation. However, it's not often you see DLC as significant as this being promised for free. Rockstar Games has announced a new expansion pack, coming this June to Xbox Live and PlayStation Network, for the yet-to-be-released Red Dead Redemption.

The "Outlaws to the End" Co-Op Mission Pack will feature six multiplayer missions and be compatible with 2-4 players. The free download will also add Trophies and Achievements for players to unlock. (For details on some of the missions, click past the break.)

In addition to the free co-op mode, Rockstar Games plans on offering two additional downloadable content updates "over the summer." It's unlikely that these offerings will be free, however, as the press release carefully notes "pricing" will be announced in the future.

* "Walton's Gold"

Walton's Gang have taken control of a mining camp rich with gold. Fight through the camp and load your mine cart with as much gold as you can carry and get out as fast as you can – Walton's boys have rigged the place to blow!

* "The River"

Ride a raft down river, taking out rebel encampments along the way until you reach the rebel stronghold of Nosalida and a final epic battle for the town's massive weapons caches. Watch out for Gatling gun-equipped enemy rafts.

* "Ammunition"

The Mexican Army has the town of Tesoro Azul under siege. Storm the gates under heavy cannon, Gatling gun and sniper fire to destroy the Mexican artillery placements.

Awesome. wub.gif

This game can't get here soon enough. I'm seriously not interested in any of my other games just because I keep thinking of how awesome this should hopefully be. Even if it doesn't live up to the hype, a Sandbox western should still be pretty fucking great.

My main worry is that there'll probably be a lack of diversity when it comes to weapons. I mean, it's not like GTA where you'll get the Snipers, Mini-Guns, Sub Machine Guns, Grenade Launcher, Rocket Launcher etc. and the fact that it might get annoying how long it takes to ride everywhere. I'm sure it'll be awesome at first, but eventually there's going to reach a point where you're no longer wowed just by riding around and you have to make it all the way across the map to get to where you are.