General boxing thread

EddieG

In an ideal world they'd both knock each other out as they are both colossal bellends. 

However, I think Haye has been a massive dickhead during the build up so I'd rather Bellew win....but I think Hayes gonna knock him out early. Bellew has been put on his arse a few times at Cruiserweight and I think if Haye properly connects then it's going to be an early night. 

This seems like a very artificially manufactured fight in the sense that the narrative about them hating each other appears to have been contrived beyond the normal boxing level. It's the same marketing strategy Haye used with his otherwise unappealing fights against Harrison and Chisora, and it's quite boring to me.

• Like 2

Just now, Troy said:

Lasted longer than you thought Myke. I'm predicting Bellew in the fourth.

Might be right. Even though Haye is controlling the ring Bellew is doing better.

Unless my stream is behind, I think Bellew has this easy

6 minutes ago, Lineker said:

What happened to Haye's knee?

Dunno, sounds like he's fucked something up. If that is the case then Bellew should have ended this rounds ago.

Just now, Troy said:

I am astounded that Haye is still standing.

Same here. If he has fucked his achilles then this is a superhuman effort from him. 

THE MANAGER THREW IN A FOREIGN OBJECT!