Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

I plan on buying it next pay day and recreating the DH Smith/Tyson Hart feud mentioned earlier.

• Like 4

Was just doing universe, got to extreme rules and had swagger vs undertaker for the whc and orton vs jericho for the wwe belt, in both matches the heels attacked during the entrances and won the match within 5 seconds.

At Backlash before that, it had Orton vs Cena, which Orton won with a rko then a punt, which looked like an awesome sequence. Put Cena onto the non active list and just waiting for summerslam so I can let him return costing Orton in some way.

So last night I began punching in the names of any WWE guys NOT in the game on community creations, and downloading the good ones I found. Amazed how many really good ones are up already.

Thus far I've downloaded Daniel Bryan, Alberto Del Rio, Curt Hawkins, and Heath Slater (who promptly became a punching bag to test out Bryan)

Edited by kbusch22

Guest JukeboxHero

Christian's RTWM Spoilers

Anybody else mark out during video games? I do.

During one of the first show's in the RTWM, I found Cena backstage at ECW:

Christian: Hey, Cena! Did you come here to try to battle rap me again?

Cena: No, I'm pretty sure I embarrassed you enough the last time.

And at WrestleMania, I found Santino singing the old WrestleMania song:

Santino: Oooh, oooh, Wrestlemania. Fighting to survive. Just like that. Just like that.

The MITB match at EC is an absolute bitch. It only took me one try to beat it, but the match went about 45 minutes.

Funny moment when I won the TLC match at the end. Christian grabbed the title and fell off the ladder as always. Unfortunately, he fell through a table on the way down. :lol:

EDIT: I've also got a month left in Cena's RTWM. Nothing too special so far.

And fixed the spoilers. <_<

Edited by JukeboxHero

Finally got this started a universe mode.

First Raw I had R-Truth V Jericho and I won as Jericho then Vince made another match against Koslov who I then beat. Didn't like the look of the 2nd match so changed it to a Triple Threat with Matt Hardy who I moved over to Raw V John Morrison and Santino in a No DQ Elimination Triple Threat won as Hardy after submitting Morrison then beat Santino....Kozlov utter bitch ran down and kept chokeslamming me for about 3 minutes. Went Orton against Batista in Extreme Rules really bloody battle, didn't know how to kick out of a pin like which didn't help then simulated Punk V Sheamus and Sheamus is Number 1 Contender.

Really enjoying the game so far, don't like not really knowing how to throw people through a table and that like as it was simple to do in SVR08 the last one I had but probably take time to get used to it

So last night I began punching in the names of any WWE guys NOT in the game on community creations, and downloading the good ones I found. Amazed how many really good ones are up already.

Thus far I've downloaded Daniel Bryan, Alberto Del Rio, Curt Hawkins, and Heath Slater (who promptly became a punching bag to test out Bryan)

The Big Van Vader one is excellent, except for the cheesy mask. Husky Harris needs some work. I am about to play with AJ Styles, blonde Scott Steiner, Muta, and Nikita Koloff

EDIT: Just lost a 2-1 Handicap match to AJ Styles and Kaval.......Kaval needs some work on his face. AJ is damn near perfect. It's amazing how accurate people can get.

Edited by million$$man

Dabbled a bit more in the CAF. Really enjoyed it. Wasnt able to make any of the finishers I had in mind at the time (sad that there isn't a normal diamond cutter animation, but the RKO one works), but did get to make a few including a TKO and a 360 degree side spin into a 450 degree frog splash from the top rope. Looks kind of iffy as far as the animations being pieced together, but Ive enjoyed it.

Also didnt know that having Universe on and doing a simpe one on one match would add that match to the card for the show you are doing. Ended up having matches with Santino and JTG added to the card after I beat them. Will have to remember to turn it off when I want to practice with things, but the Universe mode seems pretty nice as well from the few cards I got done with it.

One thing I like about the Rumble is that if you get eliminated you get to choose what number you can come back in as if you want to continue as another wrestller.

Howcome when I moved CM Punk and Luke Gallows over to Raw they end up fighting on the Smackdown card? No biggy like as I'll just change the match just wondering why its doing that.

Do custom matches affect Universe mode in anyway or?

Edited by davidmarrio