Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

Had an awesome match with Daniel Bryan Vs. Alex Riley on Superstars. Almost had the tapout twice, but was too close to the ropes, then Miz came out and interrupted a bunch of attempts... but finally, the ref banned him from ringside and I caught Riley with The LeBell Lock for the tapout win. :)

Noticed some problems though, for example when I played Kaval Vs. Alberto Del Rio, Del Rio's music kept playing throughout the match.

so, I notice that on Raw Sheamus vs. Cena was happening alot. After the fourth time of seeing this happen, I switch Sheamus with Batista. Batista attacks Cena before the match, I connect with 3 Batista Bombs on the outside. I pin Cena in under 10 seconds.

Out of nowhere, they are stretchering Cena out and Batista attacks the prone champ. First time I have seen that animation, and all because I went with Spotlight Batista......

Edit: And in the battle of the Russians, Nikita went over Vladimir

Edited by million$$man

I might be up for an online rumble with some EWBers tomorrow after work... I play on 360, HoodedMandarin's the gamertag

Yeah i'd be on for an EWB Rumble too brianregan09 is my tag this loads of fun been playin it for the past 4 hours and it doesn't even seem like i've scratched the surface yet some excellent CAWS i downloaded too got all the Nexus guys already Sting Abyss AJ and few others can't wait to intergrate them into universe..Get them all on the rankings on what not..Dunno which brands i'm going to put some guys on though

Someone is going to have to organise it... As most will be over that side of the world, I'll nominate myself to NOT do it :D

**EDIT**

Doing universe and only using my CAW, My first appearance is on SD! as Kane's manager against Gallows

2 weeks out from Backlash. Time to suit up.

Edited by Rocky Feller

What Nexus dlc are we getting again? Barrett, Gabriel, and Otunga? Or was it Slater? Which ones aren't going to be DLC, I'll just try to find a good CAW.

Speaking of which, I think we should keep each other aware of the best CAW's we find. I'm hoping to get a Daniel Bryan and perhaps a Sting tonight. Anyone find any awesome Bryan or Sting CAWs they'd care to share with the group?

Whats the fastest way of getting the proper entrance music for the TNA guys and others who aint in the game

There's a bunch of addons for Firefox that let you download youtube videos and Real Player Converter converts them to mp3.

Are there any particularly good real world CAWs for PS3? If yes, could someone be a dear and make a little list of them? Of course everyone could chip in. Personally I haven't found a great CAW yet, even those highest rated ones are far from perfect :/

• Like 1

Bah, I so badly want this game but I don't have the cash. I thought about trading in games to get some but seeing as last time i tried to do that to get RDR gamestop only offered me 5 bucks for Undisputed 09, I don't see them offering more for the last WWE game and Undisputed 09 now. I could sell Undisputed 2010 buuut I really don't want too. Maybe its time for a yard sell and time for me to take my penny bank to the Coinstar machine.

Just had a great match in the online rumble where I started as #1 and lasted all the way to 24 before getting thrown out. Came back as Shelton before getting triple teamed by the remaining three in the ring and getting thrown out again. I voted for Bourne to be out next and came back as Shad. I eliminated RVD and with that, it was down to me, Christian, and Kozlov. Kozlov was on the outside, and I went to grapple him, but Christian clotheslined me, threw me onto the apron and used his finisher. Right after that, Kozlov threw him out, and I laughed at how that turned out. Really fun though.