Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

ammmm no it's just like if it's so easy for people to create near perfect characters is it really that hard to for THQ to do it ? I've always bought these games and its long been a gripe with it , Anyway i've downloaded Nexus Sting and few others and they all great so it doesn't bother me that much since they brought in the creation centre option

• Like 1

A few more thoughts, the game still over relies on countering you and ignoring you countering it to gain the upper-hand - especially running moves which seem to be countered everytime and it's one of the things there isn't a slider to change. But, I have had quite a few fun back and forth matches but not as many as I have had frustrating matches with the CPU countering everything.

Really enjoying playing as Swagger and Sheamus so far. Not liking the number of times you get jumped from behind during your entrance though.

Is it just me or does anybody else get a silly bit of satisfaction when they win a match by count out? I've always enjoyed winning by count out, dating back to Royal Rumble for the Sega Genesis. I can't explain why, but it feels so sneaky to me, like I just pulled the wool over the games eyes.

Playing through Universe in my jobber outfit.

Jobbed to Del Rio, Hawkins and attacked Christian while being his manager.

Turned heel and won a Fatal 4 way. pinning the #1 contender. Had a couple of matches against Masters since.

Record is probably about 3-0-6 :unsure:

Christian's RTWM makes me realize how much I miss Edge having a personality.

Amen to that. I missed most of E&C's heyday, but damn did I love the E&C moments in this. "As your manager, I declare today Crazy hat Friday!" Followeed by E&C actually coming out with hats on XD

Just about two weeks away from Royal Rumble in my first year on Universe. I have just been letting the game go along with whatever and playing the match-ups I like the look of so far. My first ever match was Zack Ryder against Tyson Kidd which I lost when Kidd reversed my leverage pin I wasn't expecting it and ever since then I have played every match that comes up as the team or person against Tyson, think its time to let that rest. Truth and Morrison were tag champs for quite a while until Truth turned on Morrison part way through a tag championship match and walked out leaving me playing against Jericho and Miz.

Edited by Stormshadow

1 week out from Royal Rumble I beat the World Heavyweight Champion, Jack Swagger, in a #1 Contenders match (I made him tap :pervert:)

The Rumble comes up... Nothing... Admittedly, I was shocked when I got given the shot in the first place.

Maybe I have a poor attitude backstage and they've decided to hold me back a little. Or maybe I'm #1 in the Rumble match <_<

**Edit**

I came in at #10 and was eliminated by the time #17 came out. So I waited til #29 and came in as Shad and tried to give a realistic result.

Eliminated Croft, Chavo, Snuka & Archer to allow Big Show to eliminate me and go to WrestleMania.

Edited by Rocky Feller

Can't believe I pretty much ignored the storyline designer last year, it's great.

Made a story where Natalya and Michael Cole are in a nightclub, Cole takes advantage of a drunken Nattie and kisses her. The next week, we find Cole laid out backstage, and in an interview with Todd Grisham, Tyson Kidd claims responsibility. Then Tyson has a match with Evan Bourne, and after beating him, calls out Cole, but is ruthlessly attacked by Cole, Shad Gaspard and Ted Dibiase, the 'Cole World Order'. Cole makes a challenge for the Royal Rumble - The Hart Dynasty vs DiBiase and Shad. If the Harts win, Cole leaves Raw. If the Cole World Order win, they win Natalya's services. The match comes and all is going swimmingly until a SWERVE~! happens and DH Smith turns on Tyson and costs them the match, revealing that he sold out to Michael Cole in exchange for first dibs on Natalya.

Smell the ratings.

Since you now know they're cousins....

this must have a pregnancy scare, Natalya doesn't know who's it is and it all comes to Smith freaking out and ending it all by hitting her with a powerslam.

• Like 4