Smackdown vs Raw 2011

jrtdot

I don't know what is wrong with the Servers but I didn't pay for a month of Xbox Live just to be told that the game can't connect to the server.

This is bullcrap. I was able to pull a Daniel Bryan, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Hulk Hogan and AJ Styles CAW before the server wouldnt let me do anything else. I couldnt even get it to hold long enough for me to be able to download a story.

• Like 1

Yeah, the online seems to suck ass.

I actually think Im just going to trade the game in. As hyped as I was for it, it isnt as good as I thought it would be. I quickly was reminded of the SD games gameplay and it hasnt really changed all that much for me, other than some things like the new struggle submission stuff and whatnot. Online just sucks, it seems impossible for me to find a match that is anything BUT 1 bar signal strength.

The RTWM was fun, and it was nice while it lasted. Maybe in another few years.

I hope they improve the ranking system next time. I just don't get it. Ezekial Jackson wins the Royal Rumble beats John Cena at Wrestleman. He holds the title all the way till Summerslam defeating Cena, Orton and HHH multiple times. He loses it at Hell in a Cell to Cena and afterwords, he's not even ranked in the top 10.

Anyone have any idea why the cd I burnt to put themes for my caws won't rip? The cd plays fine on the xbox, but th option to rip disk is blanked out, it's so bloody frustrating!

Anyone have any idea why the cd I burnt to put themes for my caws won't rip? The cd plays fine on the xbox, but th option to rip dick is blanked out, it's so bloody frustrating!

I don't think you need an option on the XBox to do that...

Thanks for point out the typo, anyone with any useful help?

So my Dad JUST gave me the game, gonna wait till after Impact to play but i can't wait.

has anyone that plays online on PS3 ran into coldbone? go search the name on youtube, he plays as Cena with a modified move set(triple H knee,Santino Cobra ans Angle Lock) and ass rapes anyone he plays against,I swear the knee is ipossible to counter

That just made my day, i loved that. I can see how he'd be easy if you kept he avantage over him as he can't counter much but if he counters you he'll start spamming the triple H knee(I've come to learn that everyone online spams that thing) and the ankle lock untill he an pin you. I had him on the ropes as Batista but on mistake later he was jamming his knee down my throat.

Edited by Kirkland

The guy who beat hims was just as bad with the spamming. I can't believe that's how online plays, where the hell is the fun in playing like that?

You live in a time of trophy whores and states monkeys. As soon as there is a way to exploid anything 50% of the people will try cheat on you. Thats why superb balanced games like starcraft are so special.

Really wish they'd fix Championship Scramble. There's no reason why anybody other than the current champion should be trying to break up a pin. It's next to impossible for a fall to happen once you have all 5 in the match. Why would the non-champions care about breaking up the pins?

A real shame since my game booked two really intriguing Scramble matches for Night of Champions (RAW - WWE champion Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus vs. The Undertaker vs. Triple H vs. leader of the Nexus John Cena) and (SD - WHW champion Kaval vs. Randy Orton vs. Edge vs. Michael Tarver vs. Skip Sheffield)

Had NO idea that The Assassins (Sheffield and Tarver) had gotten that high up in the rankings...and yet they are still dead last in the Tag Rankings no matter what I do. Also a bit miffed that Alberto Del Rio sank out of the Top 5 even though he lost the WHW title not even a month ago.