Would anyone be interested in this scenario I'm working on?

Past vs Present(current title) Scenario, in progress.

Basicly every wrestler that has ever lived in their prime and the promotions in their golden years is what I'm doing with this one, and I'm not making double wrestlers but I have more then one of the same promotions(WWWF, WWF 80s, WWF 90s, WWE 00, WWE PG, ect.) I started working on this with the August update and I'm keeping many of the current wrestlers as they are like a CM Punk in WWE PG and many of ROH wrestlers as they are.

Here's a list of the promotions I have right now

AAA(Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion) - Modern day

AJPW(All Japan Pro Wrestling ) - Mixture of older and current roster

AWA(American Wrestling Association) - Golden years

CHIKARA - Modern day

CMLL(Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre) - Modern day

CZW(Combat Zone Wrestling) - Modern day

DGUSA(Dragon Gate USA) - Modern day

ECW(Extreme Championship Wrestling) - Mid-late 90s roster

EVOLVE - Modern day

NJPW(New Japan Pro Wrestling) - Mixture of older and current roster

Pro Wrestling Noah - Modern day with older wrestlers in their prime

NWA(National Wrestling Alliance) - Mid 80s roster

PWG(Pro Wrestling Guerrilla) - Modern day

RoH(Ring Of Honor) - Modern day - but I might add some of the early roster too...not sure yet

TNA(Total Nonstop Action) - Modern day - same as above, but many of the main stars of the company are in their prime and in different promotions(RVD in ECW, Sting in WCW, ect.)

Wrestling - The catch-as-catch-can wrestlers(Georg Hackenschmidt, Lou Thesz, Ed Lewis, ect.) can be found here

WCCW(World Class Championship Wrestling) - Golden years

WCW(World Championship Wrestling) - combination of 1990-2001 roster

WWE 00 - combination of 2000-2005 roster

WWE PG - Modern day roster

WWF 80s - everyone that was in their prime in these years will be found here

WWF 90s - "getting out of the roid scandal" and the "Attitude Era" rosters here

WWWF - All the big names of the WWWF era will be here

I'm also thinking of making a Stampede Wrestling promotion in their prime, but I don't know if I'll have enough people for a decent looking roster. Thoughts and ideas?

Current promotions I have

6zocw5.jpg

WWE 00 roster I have right now.

297qf7.jpg

Edited by Matthew_Hennigan

Looks interesting, I'd like to give it a try. You should really think about doing ROH around 2004, when they had the likes of CM Punk, AJ Styles, Joe and Low Ki on their roster. Thing is if you're willing to have workers under contract from two promotions, because the majority of those guys would need to be under contract from both WWE/TNA and ROH.

Basicly every wrestler that has ever lived in their prime and the promotions in their golden years is what I'm doing with this one, and I'm not making double wrestlers but I have more then one of the same promotions(WWWF, WWF 80s, WWF 90s, WWE 00, WWE PG, ect.) I started working on this with the August update and I'm keeping many of the current wrestlers as they are like a CM Punk in WWE PG and many of ROH wrestlers as they are.

Thoughts and ideas?

I think this is a great idea, and I was even half-tempted to do something similar but simply don't have the time for it at the moment.

Edited by tolsvar

I request Dusty Rhodes and Sapphire, "Classy" Freddie Blassie and George "The Animal" Steele. (Y)

But to answer your question yes.

EDIT: You could also add All Japan Women's Wrestling with their roster during the early-mid 1990's with Bull Nakano, Aja Kong, Manami Toyota, Akira Hokuto, Dump Mashumoto, Dynamite Kansai, Shinobu Kandori, etc.

Edited by Burzudeath

• 3 weeks later...

Well guys, I'm happy that you're interested in this one, I had to start over from scratch though, lost the data, but I am going to put dedicated time into getting it done this time. I don't know if I will add the "Wrestling" promotion and those wrestlers in this time, maybe after I finish all the other promotions with the wrestlers, staff, belts, shows, and all the correct stats. It is a real work load and once I get it done you can have at it and make your own scenarios or edits with it.:rolleyes: