Would anyone be interested in this scenario I'm working on?

Yeah early to mid 90s Great Muta. I am thinking about adding Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling and maybe some territories and keep the NWA 80s promotion, not sure if I should do open contracts for the territories...got to think that one through if I go down that road at all, but more then likely I will add Mid-Atlantic anways and maybe some other 80s or 90s promotions that were considered cult level if territories won't work.

Yeah early to mid 90s Great Muta. I am thinking about adding Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling and maybe some territories and keep the NWA 80s promotion, not sure if I should do open contracts for the territories...got to think that one through if I go down that road at all, but more then likely I will add Mid-Atlantic anways and maybe some other 80s or 90s promotions that were considered cult level if territories won't work.

You need to do the territories with open contracts, I wanna play a territory in a thing like this so much.

As for a title, how about Age of Immortals.

Or you could go with something like When Worlds Collide, taking from the other guy, just a thought.

I personally love Age of Immortals

So how many wrestlers u lookin to have when this is done, are u using all present wrestlers to like FCW guys and Indy guys that have only been around the last couple years or is just guys from the big name companies over the decades? lol sorry if thats a confusing question im a little confused myself

No not confusing at all, that's what I was thinking about when I was coming up with this idea, I'm gonna try to have every wrestler I'm aware of including everyone that I think was in the Sept. stats update(I think thats the data file I started this on) in regards to current indy and FCW workers. I'm sure there's going to be a lot of people missing when this finally gets released because my eye isn't far and wide on the wrestling scene today, but I'll probably do updates if something I see catches my attention or if one of the future stats updates has some new talent for the mainstream companies. I've been getting into UK indies lately so there might be some guys from there added that weren't in some of the recent updates, Chris Egan from Futureshock comes to mind.

Edited by Matthew_Hennigan

There's one problem I have run into and it happened in my old data file that I was working on in the beginning, and I don't know if it can be fixed, but I can't edit the TNA promotion, every time I try to go into it, I get an error and the game shuts off. It seems like both times this occurred when I was putting in new promotions, I certainly don't want to start over if there was a correction for this so I hope it's not a major problem for anyone who might have wanted to remove TNA and replace it with NWA: TNA or another promotion.

I tried that this morning, it didn't work, now I added Memphis Wrestling and there's a bigger problem, I can't go into promotions edit at all now without getting some error and it closing out of the game, I was still planning on adding Stampede Wrestling and I am really bummed out right now over this, I hope there's a fix, if not then it will have to stay as is because I'm too lazy to start all over at this point. I tried running a maintance three times since this error came up and I can't seem to fix it.

You might still have Taz as the color commentator and he's been removed from TNA

Similar to the Dave Prazak error from the March 2010 update.

Add taz back into TNA go to promotions, remove him as commentator

then remove him from TNA again...

See if that works.

I'm just going to copy the data, and put it into another folder, then clear the promotions from this one and put back in all the promotion data without any announcers for now and use the copied data to put all the wrestlers and staff back into the promotions and for the promotion stats.

Edit: *sigh*, I cleared promotions, that didn't work, I cleared TV shows since TNA was still under it, didn't help and then events and still nothing, I don't know what else to do.

I just fixed it :shifty:

1. Added Jerry Lawler back to WWE PG, removed him from the Colour commentator spot. removed him from WWE PG

2. Added Taz to TNA went to promotions, still broken, went back, ticked announcer on Taz, went back to TNA removed him from the announcer spot.

removed him from TNA put him back on a ECW Written contract..

DOne DID!!!

I'll pm you the DATA when it finishes uploading.