Temporal Mafia

So, time for another SDM Mafia.

This game will be exploring a mechanic involving time travel and will be slightly different from other games.

I will need 1 person who is going to be around and active and paying attention and dedicated in order to control that mechanic. They'll get a role that can control it. Everyone else will get random roles.

If you're up for that, and will be focused and not disappear, volunteer, I'll consider you for ze spot.

Otherwise, sign ups get random roles. I have 23 roles ready so this will be a 23 player game. If I have to cut roles I will be very sad. So sign up. You know you want to.

1. Plubby

2. Split Second

3. C-Mil

4. fr34k

5. The Ego II

6. Darnez FC

7. Ace

8. RW

9. TGC

10. ED

11. Zan

12. Pizzamonkey

13. Oldskool

14. Marcos

15. Gazz

16. Cloudy

17. HTTK

18. 9to5

19. Be

20. DMN

21. Katsuya

22. AOTY

23. TEOL

I'm in if you'll have me. If nobody more experienced than me signs up for the "control"-role I'd be happy to do it, but I think it's better if someone with more experience does that part.