...I'm new to this.

IzzyX

So, I have Photoshop CS5...And I've actually had it on my system for quite some time. Now I decide that I'm bored and I've just started taking in an interest in making graphics and shit. So rate/hate/whatever man.

My1stSigAttempt.jpg?t=1283545805

Randy Orton

KobeBryant.jpg?t=1283557402

Kobe Bryant...

So yeah, messing around with brushes yet again and I decide to do a sig for one of my favourite basketball players of all time. It turns out like this, which I think is pretty cool. A bit busy, but it's not crowded like the Randy Orton one I did earlier. No, Kobe himself is not a PSD, I was just lucky enough to find a good quality picture of him. Anyway...

JCBaileyTribute.jpg?t=1283557507

J.C. Bailey

One of the best hybrid deathmatch workers of our time, who sadly passed away earlier this week. No idea for this, just found a decent picture of him. I did have a Drake Younger sig, but kinda fucked up with it. Anyway, I would've put writing on the actual signature itself but I couldn't find a decent enough font and I didn't wanna take time finding one because it was pretty late.

Orton one is stylin', haha. Me gusto mucho. I think the render should be a little more visible with maybe a texture someplace and a stroke and it'd be very good, IMO.

Kobe feels a bit crowded around, like you said, but I'll add that it feels very "forced" if you understand what I mean. It's the colors being very aggressive, I think.

JC Bailey one is real nice. My only new complaint is that his face was more visible. That's just me, though.

I wish you'd have stroked the images after they were finished, I love the look of that. However, the blends and brushwork are solid enough and I like the styles of photos and renders you used.

Main suggestion, to beat a dead horse--Use Stroke on your finished images, man. It's good stuff to help the graphic "pop".

• 2 months later...