Minecraft!

Sousa

Anyone having issues selecting items/blocks from your inventory since the last update?It's taking me multiple clicks to pick an item because it keeps going back into the slot like I clicked again. It's fucking infuriating.

The 2Player Productions Movie is out. I think it premiered free on xbox a day or two ago. Watching it now on the DFA backer forums. You can buy the download for 8$, it´s lots of fun, brings back so many memories when they show the old youtube videos that first got me into this.

http://redux.com/minecraft-movie

Pure classic

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

• 2 weeks later...

I just went back on the EWB server for the first time in ages.

Someone had filled the entrance to my lighthouse with dirt and smashed my underwater tunnel, causing it to flood.

Jerks, the lot of you!

So the fireworks are a neat addition, as is the ability to enchant books. The books would come in handy to get rid of the levels without actually needing the item then and there.

If anyone is into playing skyblock, I have been playing on a server by Noble-Craft

I.P - skyblock.noble-craft.net

The islands recently go reset so I haven't been back on yet as restarting is tedious but will go back.

Luckily I know 5 of the staff and the password to the admins account so if need be... I will cheat my lazy ass back to where I was before >.>

So in my new Devine RPG/Tale of Kingdoms world I'm currently living in a cliff face untill I can build a Kingdom. This one night I'm messing around in my chest and I hear my door open and close. I don't react to it because I'm use to living in villages so hearing doors open and close doesn't really phase me anymore. I turn around just absent midedly expecting a villager even though I live near none and I see this
2013-01-10_004919_zps4f385b50.png
That's probobly the first time in a year or so that MC has made me jump and say something outloud. Listening to The No Sleep Podcast probably added to the creep factor. Anyone know what this fucker is? I encountered one before and they're apparently impervious and won't attack you no matter what.