Night Club

Bar

Farm

Library

Power plant

Park

Police Station

Fire Station

What else can I add I haven't thought of that fits in?

• 2 weeks later...

So I went onto the EWB server for the first time in forever and everything has changed o_O What might the plans be for the server with the changes that were done?

I stopped paying for the server a couple of months back, the host must have given the server IP to another person.

So I went onto the EWB server for the first time in forever and everything has changed o_O What might the plans be for the server with the changes that were done?

I stopped paying for the server a couple of months back, the host must have given the server IP to another person.

EWB Server Raid >.>

I believe this happened with the original EWB server also. The IP was given to someone else and I was soon banned from it :P

Ah okay. That would also explain why I was no longer on the whitelist for the server :P

So I downloaded that Tekkit thing, which I assume the one everyone talks about is the one where you have to download some sort of Technic launcher or something. It seems alright, though I have no idea what the hell anything is. Seems more like something I would need to study the wiki for just to learn how to do anything, which is rather off putting, especially when I have classes to focus on. Is it hard to actually understand and get into, or is it relatively easy for those who play it?

• 2 weeks later...

http://time100.time.com/2013/03/28/time-100-poll/slide/markus-notch-persson/

Apparently Notch will be on the ballot for the 100 Most Influential People

Out of interest, does anyone play Minecraft with an i5 Core Processor and Intel HD 4000 Graphics? It runs, but the framerate drops quite a bit occasionally

EDIT: The only thing I've made on Xbox 360 Minecraft I'm actually proud of;

577361_479062815474788_1712573813_n.jpg

Edited by DJ Ice

So, yes. Myself and TEOL spent a good two hours or so having our asses handed to us in Minecraft Survival Games earlier, then had Ticklez join us for the last hour and a bit, at which point we started rocking it. I think it was job well done all round!

EDIT: ...or exactly what Ticklez just said.

• 2 weeks later...

I've loaded up the EWB map as my single-player world. Let the house raiding and possible burning(square Lighthouse) begin.