Minecraft!

Sousa

Fishing for alliances right now.

'Fishing for alliances'?

That is not behaviour fitting of an EWB BR player.

The only true way to form alliances is to climb the highest peak you can find and then scream at the top of your lungs:

IF ANYONE WANTS TO FORM AN ALLIANCE WITH THE GRIM REAPER, PM ME!

'Fishing for alliances'?

The only true way to form alliances is to climb the highest peak you can find and then scream at the top of your lungs:

I tried climbing to the top of the lighthouse in the first game.

Then ADG made it a danger zone. :(

'Fishing for alliances'?

I tried climbing to the top of the lighthouse in the first game.

Then ADG made it a danger zone. :(

Nothing to stop you doing it again. I'm thinking if we get 10+ players danger zones will kick in after 2 deaths.

I've hit upon a new way to do the danger zones. I'm putting TNT at the entrances to the different locations. When they become DZs all I do is stick down a pressure plate. If you enter, you'll blow yourself sky high.

Would it be possible to rig it so the entire area would blow instead of just entering the barn or lighthouse or something? That way people don't think they can get away with walking around outside of it, and the danger zones are actually dangerous.

I've hit upon a new way to do the danger zones. I'm putting TNT at the entrances to the different locations. When they become DZs all I do is stick down a pressure plate. If you enter, you'll blow yourself sky high.

Would it be possible to rig it so the entire area would blow instead of just entering the barn or lighthouse or something? That way people don't think they can get away with walking around outside of it, and the danger zones are actually dangerous.

I've also placed TNT outside each building as well, but the triggers are nearer the entrances. I'm also trying to get a Bukkit plugin to work which you can use to set zones and if entered they can kill/injure but right now I can't get it working properly.

The problem with that is it's not really obvious where the zones start and end outside of the actual buildings. If the map worked in such a way that it was obvious, that'd be better. Of if there was some kind of way of telling.

The problem with that is it's not really obvious where the zones start and end outside of the actual buildings. If the map worked in such a way that it was obvious, that'd be better. Of if there was some kind of way of telling.

As it was in the book/manga/movie.

The problem with that is it's not really obvious where the zones start and end outside of the actual buildings.

If I can sort out so it only injures you instead of outright killing you you can at least turn and go back out the way you came but that is something I've thought about. When you enter a zone it also comes up on screen telling you you've entered a zone.

But getting instantly killed because you didn't know you were in the wrong area isn't very fun for a game. Especially towards the end of the game when you might get trapped. I like how close it is the story, but some exceptions have to be made obviously or it takes away from the fun.

If you can sort it out like that ADG, it'd be great! Especially if the zones were a lot more restricted, so it's like... the building/s plus a fair few blocks around it.

It doesn't seem to want to co-operate. I've fired off a support ticket to the host, from what I've read they're usually quite quick getting back to you. For tonight we'll just go with the TNT option I think.