EWB Mod

Rebby/I did this a few years ago. I think sayhder did it once too. Essentially, back then your popularity/skills were based on how many posts you'd made on EWB.

This time, why not have people sign up as their chars, and then do a Random.org 1 - 100 for their stats. To make it seem even you could have each signup list their preferentials in order (So 1. Tech 2. Speed 3. Charisma and so on) and then do 10 random rolls. Highest goes to #1, lowest to #10. Just an idea :)

Hmmm... Already have ideas for the promotion... Mix of WAW not in game, WAW in game (but useful) and maybe a made up or two...

Oh, and me :)

Okay, we get it, you're training to become a wrestler. I've never seen one of your matches and I already think you're overrated. :shifty:

I personally think I'm only gunna be average... But I added the "and me" as I'm not an official roster member yet (only done 1 session)

EDIT - To clarify, I have almost "negative" confidence in my potential ability... After seeing how good some British wrestlers are I don't think I'll ever be that good :)

Edited by Muppet92

Hmmm... Already have ideas for the promotion... Mix of WAW not in game, WAW in game (but useful) and maybe a made up or two...

Oh, and me :)

Okay, we get it, you're training to become a wrestler. I've never seen one of your matches and I already think you're overrated. :shifty:

I personally think I'm only gunna be average... But I added the "and me" as I'm not an official roster member yet (only done 1 session)

EDIT - To clarify, I have almost "negative" confidence in my potential ability... After seeing how good some British wrestlers are I don't think I'll ever be that good :)

Are you training for Pro Wrestling Or Olympic/Greco Roman Wrestling?

Are you training for Pro Wrestling Or Olympic/Greco Roman Wrestling?

Pro Wrestling... But "British" style mainly... Which is a lot more holds :)

You would be better off learning olympic wrestling then moving onto the 'British style of things,

ive been doing olympic freestyle wrestling (the same as american highschools) for about 3 years now, its surprisingly enjoyable, i plan on moving to america to learn wrestling when i get older

I can't even keep track of what the conversation going on in here is...

Are we doing;

a) Make a fed using the members of EWB OR

b) Having members of EWB make their own feds

I have an idea for (a) Using the idea Ace posted for stats and use the post counts for overness

e.g Ace has 5600+ posts so his overness can be 56, mine is 2600+ so my overness will be 26

and just for fun The Biggam would only be 6 over & DropkickNathan would be 1