EWB Mod

I can't even keep track of what the conversation going on in here is...

Are we doing;

a) Make a fed using the members of EWB OR

b) Having members of EWB make their own feds

I have an idea for (a) Using the idea Ace posted for stats and use the post counts for overness

e.g Ace has 5600+ posts so his overness can be 56, mine is 2600+ so my overness will be 26

and just for fun The Biggam would only be 6 over & DropkickNathan would be 1

Actually a brilliant idea, take a bow mate haha

I still don't what mod is being done here :unsure:

I'm thinking a combination of about 20 members creating a promotion/workers etc

and then another promotion on top featuring EWB members (Size yet to be determined)

Why don't we just have everyone create original content as opposed to basing characters off postcounts and reputations? Or anything related to the board at all (except making EWB the WWE-style/size promotion)?

I'm thinking we should do a fictional scenario sort of. Like I would create a promotion, give its PI, it size, the money in the promotion, training camps and development facilities(if it has those), place its at(America, Canada, or Mexico), and all the other stuff. Then I would come up with workers for THAT promotion, stats, finisher names, relationships, alter egos, tag teams, stables, staff, and everything else.

Then person #2(whoever that may be) comes up with promotion #2. Does the exact same things that I would have done with promotion #1. Person #3 would do the exact same thing.

We could do a really big scenario with all 35 promotion slots filled or we could do a really small scenario with 10 or so promotions. Doing it this way would be alot better, because people can make their own promotions, workers, staff, and everything they wanted to. As long as it's within reason. For example, no backyard wrestler would have 70+ in every stat.

How's that sound to you guys?

Edit: Was beaten to it by TenaciousG. But I put a little more detail into it. :lol:

Edited by fusionFX!
  • Like 2

The discussed plan of board created feds & board fed sounds like the best idea. The "board" fed should be the creation of a respected member that will give each member a respectable over/stat set (and not just screw certain people over & bias towards friends). I would say NOT me for board fed as I'm not that great with stats, but I'll help create my own fed if needed.

Just an idea :)

Why don't we just go with a user's creations having nothing to do with the board except the biggest promotion being named after it? That way, nobody gets screwed over in terms of stats.

For example, when i tried making a mod with the help of the board, the first three or four people I created were the Mason family - a three-generation wrestling family with higher-than-average Tech stats, along the lines of the Hart family. Nothing about the workers was influenced by anything about me on these boards, aside from the fact that I've used a character from that family (Michael Mason) as the main character of a MAW diary I did.

I like Rocky's idea for the overness, combined with the randomised rolls for the stats.

As for feds, I'd say have EWB as itself be the global WWE style fed, and then have a few feds of different sizes. Call them stuff like CUBE, RING, or DOME. Make them all still be EWB based, so this truly is an EWB scenario.

And no Tenacious, your idea wouldn't work as an 'EWB' scenario, simply because its not EWB based. This secnario was brought up as an EWB scenario, so it should have things like The EWB Staff as staff in the game. The commentators should clearly be Campbell and Marsh (Well, definitely Campbell anyway). And the wrestlers would be EWB Signups.

Scenarios like this usually DO get a decent amount of Signups. Maybe have them choose which 'Fed' they are going to be in?