iDOM 2010 Released!

IDOL

Could CZP possible benefit from a popularity boost, for a promotion that’s been active since 2008 it should at lease be at a regional level compared to relative newcomers Chikara, right now their at the same level as the developments, boosting them up would also reduce their releases.

Maybe 21 generally in the US with 36 in the Tri State region?

EDIT

A couple of Japanese show modifications

- Delete NJPW World Pro Wrestling (NJPW has 2 TV shows and tours the same amount as All Japan who have 1)

- Add a TV show for Dragon Pro named Dragon Sanctuary (Length 1 Hr, Held Fridays) Set it to air on G+ on Sundays at 11:00 (currently Dragon Pro tours without an event, this could fill that)

Edited by TheWho87

The Dragon Pro guys only work in Japan, is this some sort of error? Dragon Pro has Mexican roots so if anything they should be available to work in Mexican and hopefully the USA. Some of the main Dragon Gate guys wrestled in the USA in real life so I'm sure they would in the iDom world right?

and Rocky Romero and Ricky Reyes aren't a team in here either.

It got me thinking with looking at the promotions losing the TV deals and such. iDom is set in a World where WrestleMania and Hulk Hogan never made the impact they did in our world. So with tv shows being lost. One way I look at it without thinking about that it can be fixed. Or seeing it as a problem. Is that without WrestleMania, Hulk Hogan, Monday Night Wars and everything we've seen. Maybe Wrestling in that universe is not as big as it is now on TV and doesn't have the same following. With people wanting to tune into the shows. Or them having a following.

Yeah it's a shit theory I know. <_< But it got me thinking with the TV deals and such. And it can be fixed. But it's one way of how I look at it when I see all the shows coming off the networks.

Edited by Sexy Lexy

The Dragon Pro guys only work in Japan, is this some sort of error? Dragon Pro has Mexican roots so if anything they should be available to work in Mexican and hopefully the USA. Some of the main Dragon Gate guys wrestled in the USA in real life so I'm sure they would in the iDom world right?

and Rocky Romero and Ricky Reyes aren't a team in here either.

I don’t see it as an error, Dragon Pro was set up by Japanese wrestlers to bring the lucha libre style to Japan, they don’t have to have connections to Mexico but logic would say that some guys would have travelled to Mexico as part of a training experience.

And in regards to their guys working the US, they very rarely did before DGUSA was up and running and only 3-4 were actually given spots to work in the US so their would be only a small amount of guys from Japan to the US.

Some quick notes while I'm starting my first game.

• Consider changing AWA Action to one of the original AWA TV show names, I personally went with "AWA Major League of Wrestling"
  • Please start working on bios, the mix of those missing and the Wikia being outdated/incomplete kinda makes it hard to jump right in, especially if you don't want to unkowingly rehash feuds that have happened already.
  • Make some more ZERO1 wrestlers wrestle in USA as they have a talent exchange w/ AWA and only 3 wrestlers are available.

Some quick notes while I'm starting my first game.

• Consider changing AWA Action to one of the original AWA TV show names, I personally went with "AWA Major League of Wrestling"
  • Please start working on bios, the mix of those missing and the Wikia being outdated/incomplete kinda makes it hard to jump right in, especially if you don't want to unkowingly rehash feuds that have happened already.
  • Make some more ZERO1 wrestlers wrestle in USA as they have a talent exchange w/ AWA and only 3 wrestlers are available.

1. You could change that personally if you'd like, but I see no reason to change it personally.

2. You realize that apart from the NWA World Titles, the goal of the game is for you to pretty much invent backstories for these guys yourself right? It's probably the most appealing part of it, as unlike the Cornellverse, you really can't do much wrong with iDOM. Bios won't be filled in. Don't worry about the Wiki, as that's only there for those who want to use it/ don't want to make up their own title histories for regional titles. If it wasn't in the history of the NWA article or the Top Stories of 2008, it isn't set in stone.

3. I'll definitely look into the Zero1 thing as many of the places wrestlers are available to work are set to what they were in the database I used.

• Like 2

Hey idol i was just wondering which data i should use for the EWR conversion of IDOM 2010. Should i use the IDOM 08 data or the January 2010 data

iDOM 2008 was originally made on EWR and was later made for TEW05, iDOM 2010 is only out currently on TEW05

I think what he means is, he is going to do IDom 2010 on EWR, so hes asking what should he use to help him?