SDM's Next Game

No, but with stuff like this.

-Molly's kill on TEOL fails.

Why did it fail?

Split: Anything with "-" beside it is a subnote. If it reads

Plubby doctors TEOL.

-Molly's kill on TEOL fails.

The explanation is in the preceding text.

I put a lot of faith in you because I figured if anyone could make sense of the limited information, it would be you. But obviously if you aren't putting effort in, that's different.

Also, I don't know how can you say a game featuring two no lynches that everyone was taking things too seriously. -_-

Exactly. Two no lynches. People didn't wanna just bandwagon anybody! They were thinking!

And eh. I really hate dethy. When a few of us used to do those quickfire games on MSN I'd always volunteer to run dethy because I couldn't stand to play it, and everybody else seemed to want to. If other people were putting effort in, I would've as well. My mind just didn't click that Split could be the verifier.

To be honest, the thing that surprised me the most was that while everyone else was coming out with results, no one really noticed that me and pizza weren't coming up with anything. That made it a lot easier to figure out who was who. Pizza had it pretty much down by the end.

Eddie is clearly your better. :angry:

snoop says hi.

And yes, Pesci, it should have. Not that I probably would have made one if I was town due to the analyst, vig, doctor and roleblocker throwing spanners into the works, but nonetheless.

DFF, by the way, had a novel plan to investigate himself to test his sanity. I wasn't sure whether to allow that, so I polled outside sources and, just as I got an opinion that I should let him, Pizzamonkey told me he was dying that night.

Eddie is clearly your better. :angry:

Also: We already had two awful Australians in the game, there wasn't really room for more.

DFF, by the way, had a novel plan to investigate himself to test his sanity. I wasn't sure whether to allow that, so I polled outside sources and, just as I got an opinion that I should let him, Pizzamonkey told me he was dying that night.

Who the hell told you that?

This is why you should talk to me on MSN more. -_-

Who the hell told you that?

This is why you should talk to me on MSN more. -_-

You were in the game; I couldn't count on you to be unbiased. -_-

Not even close. I was playing the math, and Pesci wasn't being killed Night Zero the way the day turn unfolded. I just went with someone who I wasn't unhappy with receiving my ability, regardless of whatever it was.

Also, Sean: You asked me what you should do about a player targeting himself. Oops.

I asked you but discarded your opinion. :P

I asked someone else, who will remain safely anonymous.