Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

Oh yes. I became a vampire last night and cured it within 10 minutes :D

Oh and for people struggling to find places, theres a spell that shows you a path to your objective, kinda like the thing on Fable.

Edited by McDanlad's

So.

I ran into Shennograth or however it is spelled. He notes that he was there when Martin Septim turned into a dragon god - so that heavily hints that he was the hero from the previous game after they had gone through the events of the Shivering Islands expansion. It's a mini Shivering Islands type gameplay setting, and you get to keep the Wabbajack at the end. I used it on a fox I met on a path and it turned into a Daedra that ran for a house. I instantly regretted this and went to save the people - but they were only bandits and the Daedra slaughtered them all.

:unsure:

How could you not find the path? They say "It´s the 7000 stairs up there" and you just follow them. :shifty: There even are a few shrines on the way up that explain the history of dowakin.

Well, I followed the path out of the village you get led to first, then around until eventually it ran into a wall that was on the wrong side of the mountain... :/

THe first dragon I encountered outside of the main quest was on the way to Solitude, right up the hill from a cottage where a very angry wizard lived. I made sure dragon and angry wizard got very well acquainted.

THe first dragon I encountered outside of the main quest was on the way to Solitude, right up the hill from a cottage where a very angry wizard lived. I made sure dragon and angry wizard got very well acquainted.

I think I know where you're talking about, I kept getting destroyed by both. >_> How did you get the wizard to leave his cottage?

I think I know where you're talking about, I kept getting destroyed by both. >_> How did you get the wizard to leave his cottage?

Run in, alert him, run out. He should follow you, then just run up the mountain a bit and aggro the dragon. Head back towards the wizard and they should start fighting. Watch it though, Wizard is a dick and will go back to attacking you whenever the dragon flies away for a second. I used Voice of the Emperor to calm him so he's stop. Not sure if non-Imperials can get that power though.

Finally got my first dragon after 5 attempts.

First time I encountered it on the outside of the Whiterun Hold, it took me ages to kill it, but when I finally did a pissed off giant deciding to smack me 10 miles into the air. I return to the exact same spot to see if it was there and sure enough it was, but this time it just burned me to a crisp. I figured I'd avoid it for a while.

Then today I decided to start touring the towns of Skyrim, starting with Falkreath. I re-encountered the dragon near a hut close to the town, and it killed me quite easily twice. One time it landed with quite low health so I thought it would be a good time to pull out my greatsword and carve it up ... it bit me in half. Third time in that spot (fifth attempt overall), I ran, leading it to Falkreath where the guards and townspeople helped out and I managed to kill it!

So.

I ran into Shennograth or however it is spelled. He notes that he was there when Martin Septim turned into a dragon god - so that heavily hints that he was the hero from the previous game after they had gone through the events of the Shivering Islands expansion. It's a mini Shivering Islands type gameplay setting, and you get to keep the Wabbajack at the end. I used it on a fox I met on a path and it turned into a Daedra that ran for a house. I instantly regretted this and went to save the people - but they were only bandits and the Daedra slaughtered them all.

:unsure:

Where'd you run into him? Solitude? That's where I found him. Wabbajack is such a fun weapon.

Anyone got any idea where some good shops are? The ones in Whiterun aren't great and I've got a lot of stuff I'd like to sell, mostly Necklaces and Rings and stuff that're worth a lot but no one wants.

Belethor's General Goods in Whiterun will buy your Necklaces and Rings (as well as pretty much everything else).

The shops won't stock anything above your level (special enchanted weapons/apparel not withstanding). So if you want to buy better stuff, you'll have to level up. (I think Silver, Dwarven, Elven and Orcish items become available somewhere around level 10)