Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

Sadly it's one of the quest lines that was left incomplete and not implemented as well as planned. Apparently was going to be a lot more fluid and ongoing with proper events but changes were made so it's a little half arsed in some respects. Would've been very interesting to see with the full plans, especially as it was one of the hangovers from the Song of Ice and Fire stage of the games development.

4 hours ago, Brahms said:

I still think that there REALLY should've been an option to not get involved.

Technically you could initiate a truce.

But as I alluded to before in this thread, not ending the war quickly only helps the Thalmor more than any other possible resolution to the war does.

6 hours ago, lanky316 said:

Sadly it's one of the quest lines that was left incomplete and not implemented as well as planned. Apparently was going to be a lot more fluid and ongoing with proper events but changes were made so it's a little half arsed in some respects. Would've been very interesting to see with the full plans, especially as it was one of the hangovers from the Song of Ice and Fire stage of the games development.

There was a Civil War Overhaul mod on PC that added some of the cut content back in.  Groups of Stormcloaks and Imperials would roam around and randomly attack each other, you had to take out the opposing side encampments, defends the towns a few times...was really good  

DhurAGQVAAEknWl?format=jpg

Just getting my crew ready to go slaughter vampires.

Also...

Dhuqr0NVMAAIoYc?format=jpg

This thing went down easier than a snow bear. Disappointing.

Dh5AdhfU0AAq0yv?format=jpg

Lydia was just completely un fucking prepared for the shit the Jarl signed her up for. Luckily for her I have a bit of an armory...

Dh5Dj72UcAAzP3s?format=jpg

I installed mods for a new race and race changing so Wohali is more accurate to the backstory and my vision.

DiIIuAvXcAAQNtF?format=jpg

That is not perspective oddness, he really is like two foot taller than everyone else.

DiNm1LBUwAAOUjo.jpg:large

Yep. That's two dragons. They attacked one after the other and I managed to kill them both. My axe did huge chunks of damage.  I started leaving the camp and I wasn't even out of sight when this thing attacked.

DiNoSAjVAAAfW43.jpg:large

I don't know if this is a mod or DLC thing or something I just never ran into in my other plays but this is not a normal dragon! My axe did like a tenth of the damage it did to the other two and the fucking sky opened up and meteors started raining down. It was actually hurting me! The other two could only do a bit of damage. This thing nearly killed me with a single attack. This area is fucking cursed or something.

On 15/07/2018 at 05:40, Jerazil said:

Civil War dealt with. Alduin killed off.

Now for the tough choice, Dawnguard or Dragonborn DLC first?

I would say Dawnguard, then plow through the missions to get the crossbow and bolt upgrades.  They are insanely powerful

Aela silently sitting in the distance and staring like she's waiting on a show to start.

DiSDGN7UEAAQTne?format=jpg

Can you get the crossbow upgrades if you side with the vampires in Dawnguard?

Dragonborn is better anyway, you get an instant merchant.

Dim08uCX0AAJELG?format=jpg

Guys, I think there's something going on with the Dreadborn Kinight and my wife.

On 17/07/2018 at 17:23, OctoberRaven said:

Can you get the crossbow upgrades if you side with the vampires in Dawnguard?

Dragonborn is better anyway, you get an instant merchant.

I don't think you can.  I've never actually sided with the vampires, so I'm not sure

1 hour ago, Jerazil said:

More importantly, can you still get the Vampire perks stuff if you side with the Dawnguard?

I believe so.  IF you don't convince Serena to cure her vampirism, she can turn you into a vampire lord at any time I think

41 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Would anybody disagree that the Skyrim soundtrack is the greatest game soundtrack ever produced? 

It just pulls me in every time I listen to it. 

Hard to say for certain if it's the greatest, but it's definitely worthy of being called one of the greatest without a doubt.

6 hours ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Would anybody disagree that the Skyrim soundtrack is the greatest game soundtrack ever produced? 

It just pulls me in every time I listen to it.