Elder Scrolls V: Skeerim

apsham

I drag my husband everywhere. He is the "apprentice wizard" that was at the Riften inn.

That guy is fucking amazing he takes down giants by himself from distance, he was making the game too easy for me so I let him go. we had a blast though.

I accidentally turned Lydia into a chicken though....then a bandit kicked her off a bridge.

Not that I've ever seen, aside from choosing the Vampires or Dawnguard.

And also, without trying to spoil anything, there's a choice that can lead to the blades missions ending that you may want to look into before you decide it.

Edited by EndOfAnEra
  • Like 1

I keep getting random hired thugs following me about, but not attacking. After a while, I got curious, so I pickpocketed one of them for a Contract. "They're out to kill me!" I cried to myself after reading it. "I used to be a hired thug, until I took several arrows to the testicles, fire to the midsection, and a sword to the neck!" they each cried out loud.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Here's information on the 1.7 update, available in beta on Steam right now.

Today on Steam you can grab the Beta version of the 1.7 title update. In addition to Steam, the update is planned for release on Xbox 360 and PS3 — we’ll provide more details as soon as possible. Specific to PS3 players, features included in the 1.6 title update, including Mounted Combat, will be rolled into 1.7.

Release notes below:

Update 1.7 (all platforms unless specified)

BUG FIXES

General memory and stability optimizations

Fixed crash related to new water shaders

Fixed rare crash related to dragon landings

Fixed logic error with loading screens from add-ons (Xbox 360)

Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards

Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands (Xbox 360)

Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly (Xbox 360)

Fixed issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish (Xbox 360)

http://www.bethblog.com/2012/07/23/1-7-beta-update-available-on-steam/

Just turn the brightness setting up :shifty:

Yeah, much like with Minecraft & Diablo 3, turning up your brightness & contrast allows you to see as well as you could hope to. Not a realistic way to play, but whaddya gonna do when you get sick and tired of Skeevers trying to hump your leg with their teeth? :shifty: