The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

kCe35UA.jpg

I'd assume so based on the timeline of filming and the fact that Troy would have the strongest connection to him but I hope Donald Glover is still around for that episode.

c1564a458b6fb04232596549c773c9e7_view.jp

:D :D :D

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The Michael J. Fox Show was good, but much better on the first episode than the second. I have a feeling I won't care much for most of the storylines revolving around the kids or Michael's sister. However, Wendell Pierce and Betsy Brandt were predictably great, as was Fox. I have a feeling I won't be following this regularly, but that could change. I did love the line "Now I'm gonna go make love with my shirt on."

Parks and Rec had a good premiere. The Ron journey at the end was great, especially the poem. I think I'm gonna dig Henry Winkler as a recurring character in his feud with Tom. The best stuff though came from Andy and Lord Covington. I really want to see more of that relationship.

Parks and Rec was great. I'm a big fan of Peter Serafinowicz and him as best friends with Andy was great. Especially seeing as Andy is Star Lord in Guardians of the Galaxy and Serafinowicz is possibly a member of the Nova Corps. Possibly Richard Rider. Two guys that're best friends in the comics and two of my absolute favorite characters. So, I just pretended this was them.

Whole episode was great though.

Elementary was pretty good, nothing amazing but fun. Looking forward to the introduction of what the overarching story will be this season.

I actually like the two older kids on Michael J. Fox (how are we shortening the name? Is there an accepted shortening yet?). The aunt is too much of a caricature right now, though.

Parks was very good. I think I laughed more during it than any two episodes combined last season.

• Like 1

Liked Parks and Rec but the show has reached the "characters just hanging around each other" phase that sitcoms get to after a certain point. Doesn't mean it's bad but you get exactly what you expect. Their explanation of Chris Pratt's new physique was delightful in its simplicity, though.

Parks & Rec was goodish! The subplot with Ann & April I didn't care much for, seemed like it was just setting up the departures of Rashida Jones and Rob Lowe. That's fine. Ron trying to get off the grid had some pretty great moments ("Man").

My favorite part was Eagleton's ringer on their basketball team. Great cameo.

• Like 1