The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

Man this week's Parks and Rec's episode was probably the best of the new season so far. When Chris told Ben he was leaving it was really, really sad. I love that bromance. I'm missing Andy, though, hope he comes back soon.

The MJF Show was great as well, had some really great lines.

Parks and Rec was solid, as usual. Andy being gone does suck but that hole in the cast seems to be leading to more Donna which is always a good thing. Tom's job being replaceable by a computer was great.

I've really enjoyed The Michael J Fox Show so it's a bit surprising to see AV Club hate on it so much. It's not exactly reinventing sitcoms but it does what it does pretty well.

Yeah, I totally disagree with that review. Leslie losing her shit over Ann leaving makes perfect sense for Leslie and is a perfectly justifiable, in-character thing to have that extreme of a reaction over, and I didn't find her unlikable for it.

Yeah, that's a pretty ridiculous thing to say given that we're in Season 6 of the show. Pretty sure it's been well-established by now that Leslie's a bit crazy, especially when it comes to Ann.

Plus, there's the fact that Amy Poehler is just too darn likeable even when Leslie's at her worst.

Ben's Twin Peaks love was the highlight for me.

I had a larger realization while watching this week's Parks and Rec: this show is the spiritual successor to The Simpsons. I don't know of any other current show that is so adept at world-building, crazy jokes, and emotional, grounded central content as this.

• Like 2

Oh my god, that bio just reminded me that he was the adoption agency worker in Friends who messed up Monica and Chandler's adoption application file, making them a doctor and a reverend.

It makes me happy to think that Larry might have been screwing up his work since before the time of Parks & Rec.

Yeah, that's a pretty ridiculous thing to say given that we're in Season 6 of the show. Pretty sure it's been well-established by now that Leslie's a bit crazy, especially when it comes to Ann.

Plus, there's the fact that Amy Poehler is just too darn likeable even when Leslie's at her worst.

I don't get this at all. Whenever Leslie starts to act like a selfish baby, I receive almost instant disdain in a way that I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to. :(

Oh, right, so a lot of guest star announcements for Community are starting to come out of the woodwork. They include...

Robert Patrick, Kumail Nanjiani, Ben Folds (!), and the return of Brie Larson as Rachel the coat-check girl from season 4's "Herstory of Dance," so there'll at least be one character from season 4 that season 5 won't pretend never existed. Even more interestingly, her episode is the first one after Troy leaves.

That being said, it's Dan Harmon. I fully expect that character/relationship/episode to be totally deconstructed, especially since a lot of Community fans were very vocal about wanting her back. DON'T ASK CRAZY CREATORS FOR THINGS, FANS. It's like a monkey's paw!

• Like 1

http://www.avclub.com/articles/donald-glover-shared-a-bunch-of-really-personal-no,104227/

Goddamnit, Donald Glover! I'm supposed to be irritated with you for leaving! Don't make me hug you! :@

That makes sense, honestly. He just left the internet for the better part of the year and I always kinda felt like there was more to him leaving Community than just him concentrating on his music career. Glad to hear he's trying to get/be better, though.