The Shows Mostly Formerly Affiliated with NBC's Thursday Night Comedy Block Thread **SPOILERS**

GoGo Yubari

Really? I thought it was a pretty fun episode. I like when they show they can do a "smaller" story well.

The Office had its moments. I wasn't terribly enthused by it.

Parks and Rec wasn't at its best, but was still pretty damn good.

I've never watched 30 Rock so I caught an episode on TV, and saw Steve Buscemi dressed as a woman and Gob from Arrested Development as a spinning instructor, I think I'll watch it on Netflix

Parks & Rec really for the first time in a while really fell flat. I was so excited to JK Simmons but it just felt didn't work out as well as it could, other than Ron Swanson hating skim milk.

This. Can't believe how boring an appearance by JK Simmons of all people was. And the skim milk line was definitely the best of the night. Also amazing was Tom reacting to having his wrist "hurt".

Well that was an interesting Community. Certainly not LOL-worthy all episode but it did feel like one of those experimental episodes that Harmon would do that we all thought was probably gone.

The tag with the cast messing around with the puppets was great. I also loved Troy's interactions with his puppet.

Yeah, Troy's puppet having its own reactions was a lot of fun. I enjoyed the episode as a whole, too - mainly because it reached beyond the gimmick to be about the group.

Parks and Rec was fun, but I felt like there were too many stories with not quite enough attention. Several great laughs though.

The Office was actually pretty good too. The Jim/Pam story was the most involving, and it was cool to see the Angela/Oscar/Senator thing actually come close to something resembling an end, with some progression. On top of that, I have to admit I laughed at Stanley sliding down the stairs.

I thought it was an awesome Comunnity episode. The songs were amazing, the reveal about the secrets was great, especially with Shirley voicing her fears that she isn't a great mother was really toucing. Best part, however, was that it wasn't just Jason Alexander, but freaking Sara Bareilles being on it was top. Also, does this count as one of the episodes without Chevy?

Parks had an okay episode. I'm really hating Jamm, he's become so damn annoying to me. I really want to see him get punched in the face again. Also, it didn't feel like he got beaten, especially with his last line. Boo. However, as usual, Nick Offerman was just brilliant. He calling Nemo an "Orange fish" made me spit my drink out.

I thought it was an awesome Comunnity episode. The songs were amazing, the reveal about the secrets was great, especially with Shirley voicing her fears that she isn't a great mother was really toucing. Best part, however, was that it wasn't just Jason Alexander, but freaking Sara Bareilles being on it was top. Also, does this count as one of the episodes without Chevy?

Yeah. Apparently part of the deal was that he could leave as long as he did the voice work for this episode.

Yeah. Apparently part of the deal was that he could leave as long as he did the voice work for this episode.

I'm pretty sure Chevy's only missing for one episode then, as they said Chevy will be in the last episode of the season due to the fact that it was recorded before he left, and the finale was the third last episode filmed in the season, and the puppet episode was the last filmed, meaning one episode without him.. and only one episode without Pierce is fine with me, then. Anyway, I thought the episode was fun and quite the change of pace, this and last week's episodes were probably the best this season, so we'll have to see where it goes from here.

Edited by 0wen