EWR 2011 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Don't delete Little Guido/Nunzio as a worker, he still does indy shows. If anything I'd add him to the Staff as well as a worker, but he should definitely be kept as a worker. Or to WWE on an open contract with a Staff Member gimmick.

-Raise Tony Mamaluke's overness to 44.

Edited by KrisClassic

Derrick Bateman showed pretty good speed tonight, that stat should go up. In my opinion, it should go up to about 53-55. As for his charisma, I think he's more charismatic than Conor O'Brian who is set at 80. Derrick is set at 78. I think Derrick's charisma should be about 81-82. He used the Crippler Crossface as his finisher tonight and he got the win with it. That should be his primary finisher, Man-Tastic as his secondary finisher.

LeBell Lock, not Crippler Crossface.

Well, I was looking at spoilers and it said Bateman used the Crippler Crossface for the win. That's the only reason I said it. However, I changed my mind about the finishers. Man-Tastic should be his primary and whatever the submission move was, it should be his secondary..

Not trying to sound like a prick here, but did you even watch the match you're using as a reference point for these stats changes? If not, why are you going off third-party information? Anyone can say "so and so" cut a good promo. I would rather listen or watch something myself to base my own opinions.

• Like 1

Sable is in the Data as Rena Mero, shouldn't it be Rena Lesnar now?

Most things I'm not that bothered by that I feel the need to post, but Alex Shane is vastly, VASTLY overrated in the database.

Lower his speed to 30 (Rather than 75, like it somehow was. The guy's 6'5" and barely mobile nowadays...) and lower his technical to 55, and that's generous, but not as generous as 81! Lowers his selling to 60, and finally lower his charisma to... I don't know, 57. He's not terrible on the mic, but he's far, far from 80! Oh and superstar look and fonz factor? No... just... no. This is coming from a fellow Brit who's seen more Alex Shane matches that one person should.

Don't delete Little Guido/Nunzio as a worker, he still does indy shows. If anything I'd add him to the Staff as well as a worker, but he should definitely be kept as a worker. Or to WWE on an open contract with a Staff Member gimmick.

If adding him under staff use his real name James Maritato the pics can overlap for both accounts.

Most things I'm not that bothered by that I feel the need to post, but Alex Shane is vastly, VASTLY overrated in the database.

Lower his speed to 30 (Rather than 75, like it somehow was. The guy's 6'5" and barely mobile nowadays...) and lower his technical to 55, and that's generous, but not as generous as 81! Lowers his selling to 60, and finally lower his charisma to... I don't know, 57. He's not terrible on the mic, but he's far, far from 80! Oh and superstar look and fonz factor? No... just... no. This is coming from a fellow Brit who's seen more Alex Shane matches that one person should.

I'm with you on the speed and charisma changes, however the technical shouldn't go down that much. Technical should be sitting somewhere around 64-65. Fonz factor is definitely a no, but superstar look should stay.

I Would agree his skills are far overated in the Game But I would say he should atleast have Good brawl and charisma(baring in mind Burchill and Doug Williams charisma levels in the game I would say that his charisma is ok as is)

I don't think "THEY" should actually be a stable. Fortune face turns, and remove them from Immortal, sure, but "THEY" can't in reality be a stable.

I know its a daft name but it not just Fortune there are a few other members in it!

Edited by parkamania

On TNA, when Bischoff called out Fortune, only Styles, Beer Money, and Kazarian came out. Angle, Crimson, and Scott Steiner came out separately. Just a comment that goes along with the whole "THEY or FORTUNE" debate a few posts up.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

Looking at DGUSA, things seem slightly off.

- Rename the "Warriors" group to "Blood Warriors" and add Naruki Doi to the stable.

- Add Susumu Yokusuka to World-1

- Remove Homicide from EVOLVE and add him to DGUSA (DGUSA is cult while EVOLVE is regional). Put him in the World-1 stable.

- Shingo should be a heel, as he is in the heel group Kamikaze USA

- I would up Akira Tozawa's overness to at least 35. 21 is just way too low for him.

Also, The Young Bucks and Brian Kendrick are currently working on open contracts and are listed as "Alumni" on the DGUSA website. Perhaps add them to the roster? Same for Teddy Hart, Jack Evans, Davey Richards, and Ken Doane.

The Alumni section refers to names that they have had in the past that would usually be recognised elsewhere

in the hopes that a new person to the site/promotion might consider looking into their shows more etc

@ Shakespeare... I credit you fore using the spoilers and such but could you note what it is you're spoiling (i.e TNA Spoiler. SD! Spoiler etc)

I opened it up not knowing what it was.... Sure, not really a spoiler per say but you get what I mean :P

I don't think "THEY" should actually be a stable. Fortune face turns, and remove them from Immortal, sure, but "THEY" can't in reality be a stable.

I know its a daft name but it not just Fortune there are a few other members in it!

But "They" arent a stable. Fortune is Styles,Beer Money and Kaz.

Angle,Steiner, Anderson and Crimson are just united against Bischoff and Immortal. Until they refer to themselves on the show as a stable called "They", I dont think it should be added. All that was said is "THEY are FORTUNE." All it was was a way of saying someone will be coming. There's no "THEY" shirts, ya feel me playa?

• Like 1

-Check SS Look for Steve Madison. Raise his brawl to 77. Lower his speed to 44.

-Raise The Sheik's brawl to 74, technical to 18, stiffness to 68, selling to 76, overness to 31, and charisma to 63. Check Menacing. Change his disposition to heel.

-Raise The Iron Sheik's charisma to 67.

-Raise Mike DiBiase's technical to 60 and charisma to 71.