EWR 2011 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Use spoiler tags you Idiot. Stop spoiling iMPACt and Smackdown shows.

dont enter in this thread if you want not to get spoiled you fucking IDIOT

where would the internet be with mindless insults, check the topic title its become mandatory to use spoilers in here now

I'm sure "nampleaca" was part of the discussion last month and opposed the change massively. I however think that it is more logical (as some people have updates for one event but don't want another ruining).

Been looking into Chikara, and they have a few guys missing from their roster. Can anyone with more knowledge spread some light?

Guest nampleaca

remove Husky Harris from The New Nexus

Husky Harris primary finisher should be the Swine Intervention (impact) and secondary the Running Senton (ground)

up Ezekiel Jackson overness to 72

Alberto Del Rio primary finisher should be the Rolling Armbreaker (submission)

remove Jericho, HBK, Steve Austin, Paul Bearer and Swagger Sr. from WWE

Skip Sheffield secondary finisher should be the Boulder Holder (impact)

Brodus Clay primary finisher should be the Powerslam (impact) and the secondary the Chokeslam (impact)

Johnny Curtis primary finisher should be the Bid Farwell (Top Rope. he is 30 years old

Darren Young is 31 years old not 27

Edited by nampleaca

I think it's about time we change the gimmicks of the Nexus/Corre superstars, because "Rebel" doesn't really seem to fit anymore.

Nexus:

- Change David Otunga to Cocky

- Change Michael McGillicutty to Old School Heel

- Change Mason Ryan to Monster (based off his FCW gimmick, as he's really done nothing on RAW so far)

- Change Husky Harris to Machine (he's a "tank with a ferrari engine, and they've really been making him look tough lately especially at the rumble)

The Corre:

- Change Justin Gabriel to Highlight Reel

- Change Heath Slater to Cocky

Also (keeping note that I haven't yet downloaded the roster update) could I petition to making CM Punk's gimmick Unique?

Edited by Cauchi19

Also (keeping note that I haven't yet downloaded the roster update) could I petition to making CM Punk's gimmick Unique?

I like all your suggestions except this. I think Cult Leader is a better choice.

Understandable as that is what Punk's gimmick is currently in the WWE, but this is the way I see it.

Punk's been using the same gimmick throughout most of his career, including his time in ROH (Second City Saints anyone ?). CM Punk is either always an active leader, or he's a vocal leader (his singles run as straight-edge). Also including the fact that he's been around in the business for quite a while (maybe not in WWE but he could be considered a veteran if you counted his stays in TNA and ROH). I just believe that CM Punk is deserving of the Unique gimmick.

Not a demand, but I'd think we could start a discussion over it.

I like all your suggestions except this. I think Cult Leader is a better choice.

I second the Cult Leader gimmick. I don't think Punk's deserving of Unique JUST yet.

I feel like Unique should be reserved for two situations:

1.) The wrestler's gimmick doesn't fit any of the gimmicks in the game (something TRULY original, like what Mick Foley became).

2.) The wrestler doesn't meet the proper criteria for the gimmick he should have (for example, Roddy Piper is Canadian, not British, even though Braveheart was designed SPECIFICALLY for him).

In this case...

Gimmick: Cult Leader

Description: This worker leads a cult, whose members follow him no matter

what.

Example: Matt Hardy

Requirements: Company Risk must be 50% or higher

Disposition must be Heel or Tweener

Charisma must be 75 or higher

Punk meets all the criteria. WWE is risky enough to use the gimmick. He's a heel. The description fits his gimmick to a T right now.

If in the future, he changes a bit, then maybe it'll be time to reconsider, but for now I just don't think he needs it.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

-Raise Erin Angel's brawl to 29, technical to 50, speed to 64, stiffness to 40, and selling to 63. Check SS Look. Change her primary finisher to Moonsault, top rope.

-Raise She Nay Nay's brawl to 54 and stiffness to 40.

-Check SS Look for Shanna. Raise her brawl to 68 and technical to 45.

-Change Michael Cole as Raw GM to a heel.

-Raise Ricardo Rodriguez's overness to 65 and charisma to 72. I am not sure Staff Member is the best gimmick for him. Maybe Executive Consultant? Or Lackey?

-Raise Madison Eagles' brawl to 74, speed to 58, and technical to 65.

-Raise Rachel Summerlyn's brawl to 75, technical to 63, stiffness to 52, selling to 73, and charisma to 62.

-Raise Lucky O'Shea's brawl to 57, speed to 68, technical to 34, overness to 15, charisma to 63, stiffness to 41, and selling to 66.

-Check Diva for Buggy.

-Raise Nicole Matthews' brawl to 54, technical to 75, and stiffness to 40.

-Raise Tenille's brawl to 64, speed to 40, technical to 70, stiffness to 40, and selling to 65. Check SS Look.

-Raise Annie Social's brawl to 58, technical to 65, stiffness to 43, and selling to 56.

-Lower Linda Miles' overness to 37.

-Check Diva for Christina Von Eerie. Raise her speed to 56.

-Raise Kandi Kisses' brawl to 44, technical to 46, stiffness to 33, selling to 58, and overness to 35.

-Raise Portia Perez's brawl to 64, speed to 67, and technical to 63.

-Raise Daizee Haze's brawl to 48.

-Raise Sara Del Rey's brawl to 80, technical to 78, and selling to 73. According to her interview on Colt Cabana's Art of Wrestling, check Shooting Ability.

-Raise Mia Svensson's brawl to 58, technical to 71, and stiffness to 44. Check SS Look.

-Raise Little Mondo's speed to 64 and technical to 68.

-Raise Matt Saigon's technical to 75.

-Raise Blk Jeez's brawl to 73.

-Check Diva for Misaki Ohata. Raise her brawl to 54 and technical to 68.

-Raise Bob Backlund's stiffness to to 66 and technical to 64. Check Shooting Ability.

-Add Ayako Sato to the game:

Ayako Sato

Sato

Female, 25

Lightweight

Japanese, Doesn't speak

Brawl: 76

Speed: 45

Technical: 65

Stiffness: 65

Selling: 74

Over: 5

Charisma: 30

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 90

Check Diva, Shooting Ability

Finisher: German Suplex (impact)

Secondary: Missile Dropkick (Top rope standing)

After listening to Colt Cabana's Art of Wrestling with Sara Del Rey:

-Add a friendship with Nikki Rox and Sara Del Rey.

-Add a friendship with Colt Cabana and Sara Del Rey.

-Add a friendship with CM Punk and Sara Del Rey.

-Raise Canadian Ninja's experience to 55.

Staff:

-Raise Jamie Noble's talent to 80.

Edited by KrisClassic

2.) The wrestler doesn't meet the proper criteria for the gimmick he should have (for example, Roddy Piper is Canadian, not British, even though Braveheart was designed SPECIFICALLY for him).

In that case, wouldn't it mean that Robbie and Rory McAllister, as well as Jinder Mahal are all deserving of the Unique gimmick as well ?

The Highlanders are Canadian just like Piper, meaning they can't use the Braveheart gimmick, and Mahal is currently using an Arabian gimmick down in FCW but is also Canadian meaning he doesn't fit the gimmick either.

Also Shawn and Arya Diavari should be placed as American's and given the Unique gimmick to, because they also play Arabians.

Not trying to argue with you Shakespeare, but you brought up a good point I just wanted to elaborate on.

In that case, wouldn't it mean that Robbie and Rory McAllister, as well as Jinder Mahal are all deserving of the Unique gimmick as well ?

The Highlanders are Canadian just like Piper, meaning they can't use the Braveheart gimmick, and Mahal is currently using an Arabian gimmick down in FCW but is also Canadian meaning he doesn't fit the gimmick either.

Also Shawn and Arya Diavari should be placed as American's and given the Unique gimmick to, because they also play Arabians.

Not trying to argue with you Shakespeare, but you brought up a good point I just wanted to elaborate on.

My bad. I should've clarified on point two, it should be used as a last resort if nothing else fits. There are other gimmicks besides Braveheart that could be used for the McAllisters, even though that one is ideal. Weirdo comes to mind, or fun babyface.

All in all, I just think on average, the Unique gimmick should be reserved for very special cases.

One other thing I forgot to say: in the game, the only way for someone to obtain the Unique gimmick (without it being assigned at the beginning of the scenario) is for them to be involved in a segment that gets a 100% rating. That's something I think Piper has done several times in his career, but something the McAllisters probably haven't. Just food for thought.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

turn Hernandez heel and add him to Immortal

I would like to commend you on using spoilers clapping.gif

Just one more note; Could you label the spoiler stating whether it's an iMPACT! spoiler or RAW spoiler etc.

otherwise some may believe you may have just made an excruciatingly long post.

As for the mentioned spoiler, it is from iMPACT (I'm assuming the 3 Feb episode, because putting spoilers in here before shows have actually aired is stupid)

I'm all for it :pervert:

I second the "put what show it is" before the spoilers. Helps both Bill and other users :)

I'm considering taking a look through the British workers over the month, seeing if there are any updates that spring to mind.

Edited by Muppet92

Here's stats for Atsushi Sawada from what I could find of him:

Full Name: Atsushi Sawada

Shortened Name: Sawada

Birth Month: August

Weight: Heavyweight (5'11 231)

Wage: $8000

Speaks: Yes

Nationality: Japanese

Finishers: Samoan Drop (Impact) for both.

Relationships: Loyalty to Naoya Ogawa

Alter Egos: N/A

Brawl: 66

Speed: 32

Technical: 54

Stiffness: 68

Selling: 39

Over: 20

Charisma: 55

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Tick shooting ability

Add him to NWA Hollywood as a guess a midcarder (?) with Martial Arts as his gimmick (face) and make him the NWA Heritage Champion

-Add Mike Mongoose (referee) to NWA Hollywood.

-I also believe Donald Trump should be taken out of the game. It seems to be long overdue in my opinion.

My bad. I should've clarified on point two, it should be used as a last resort if nothing else fits. There are other gimmicks besides Braveheart that could be used for the McAllisters, even though that one is ideal. Weirdo comes to mind, or fun babyface.

All in all, I just think on average, the Unique gimmick should be reserved for very special cases.

One other thing I forgot to say: in the game, the only way for someone to obtain the Unique gimmick (without it being assigned at the beginning of the scenario) is for them to be involved in a segment that gets a 100% rating. That's something I think Piper has done several times in his career, but something the McAllisters probably haven't. Just food for thought.

Actually on a side note, both the Highlanders are Scottish, they moved to Canada in the late 80's.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2005/03/29/975813.html

This is the article I remember reading when they were signed. So if they're in the game as Canadian, it's wrong anyway. (I haven't checked, admittedly.)

-Raise Kellie Skater's brawl to 63, speed to 39, technical to 58, charisma to 62, and selling to 72. Check Diva.

-Raise Jessie McKay's brawl to 26, speed to 54, technical to 52, and selling to 79.

-Raise Malia Hosaka's brawl to 66, speed to 73, technical to 69, and selling to 81. Raise her wage to 22,000.

-Raise Leilani Kai's brawl to 65.

-Raise Sweet Destiny's brawl to 74, technical to 50, stiffness to 48, and selling to 74.

-Check SS Look for Juliet The Huntress. Raise her brawl to 73, speed to 69, technical to 60, stiffness to 42, and selling to 75.

-Check Menacing for Melanie Cruise. Raise her brawl to 64, stiffness to 44, and selling to 72.

Here's some more stats for some NWA Hollywood guys:

Peter Avalon:

Full Name: Peter Avalon

Shortened Name: Avalon

Birth Month: June

Weight: Lightweight

Wage: 7000

Nationality: American

Finishers: DDT (Impact) both.

Relationships: Loyalty to Johnny Paradise, Charles Mercury

Brawl: 22

Speed: 65

Technical: 44

Stiffness: 35

Selling: 80

Over: 18

Charisma: 58

Ray Rosas:

Full Name: Ray Rosas

Shortened Name: Rosas

Birth Month: June

Wage: 7000

Finishers: Dazed and Confused (Impact), Rose Royce (Impact)

Relationships: loyalty to Joey Munoz

Alter Egos: The Santino Kid, Ray Rose

Brawl: 32

Speed: 53

Technical:48

Stiffness:30

Selling: 77

Over: 10

Charisma: 69

Brandon Parker:

Full Name: Brandon Parker

Shortened Name: Parker

Birth Month: September

Wage: 5000

Finishers: Double Stomp (corner) for both

Relationships:N/A

Brawl: 63

Speed: 45

Technical: 57

Stiffness: 50

Selling: 69

Over: 8

Charisma: 62

-Add Peter Avalon to NWA Hollywood as a lower midcard heel with Cocky as his gimmick. Also add him to PWG with the same info

-Add Ray Rosas to NWA Hollywood as a lower midcard face.

-Add Brandon Parker to NWA Hollywood as a lower midcard face with No Gimmick Needed as his gimmick.

-Add Willie Mack to PWG as a lower midcard face with Old School Face as his gimmick.

Tick trainer for the following people:

-Charles Mercury

-Ronin

-Candice LaRae

-Scott Lost

-Johnny Paradise

-Topgun Talwar

The other NWA talent (Todd Chandler, Rico Dynamite, Famous B, Nick Madrid, Mikey O'Shea) plus the staff I'll have stats for in the coming days.