EWR 2011 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Would you suggest putting him on a Japanese tour in the game because I was unsure wether to with IGF not being one of the Japanese companies in it?

Judging by who's touring with the now defunct PRIDE, I would say that PRIDE are infact IGF in the update (I've only returned to EWR recently, so I can't say for sure, but the rosters match up) so he could tour there.

-Raise Mason Ryan's overness to 63 and charisma to 59. Change him to a mid-carder and up his pay to 24,000.

-Raise Eve Torres' technical to 40 and speed to 60.

-Raise Tamina's brawl to 40 and overness to 58.

-Lower The Boogeyman's overness to 59.

-Check Announcer for Kevin Matthews.

-Lower Monty Brown's overness to 70.

-Raise Jerry Lawler's brawl to 69 and speed to 14. Change his contract to open, he still makes indy appearances.

-Raise CM Punk's brawl to 78 and overness to 93.

-Raise Big Show's overness to 94.

-Raise Bret Hart's overness to 94.

-Raise Jerry Lawler's overness to 87.

-Raise Kane's overness to 91.

-Add a tag team between Joel Maximo and Ricky Reyes called "Blood Ties" with 10 experience.

-Add a tag team between Shawn Daivari and Sonjay Dutt called "Weapons of Mass Destruction" with 5 experience.

-Add a tag team between Christopher Daniels and Xavier called "NanaCorp" with 15 experience.

-Mike Quackenbush is no longer the NWA Junior Heavyweight Championship. The champion isn't in the game, and, as far as I know, it isn't defended in any of the in-game promotions. It may as well be deleted.

Edited by KrisClassic

So I seem to recall there was a way to speed up these scenarios when loading. I really don't give a shit about the 10,000 indy workers that all of five people have heard off and I don't really care about having any other promotions in the game than the one I'm playing as and some of the other main ones. (WWE, TNA, CMLL, AAA, ROH, DGUSA etc.)

What's the best and quickest way of making these scenarios quicker to load?

So I seem to recall there was a way to speed up these scenarios when loading. I really don't give a shit about the 10,000 indy workers that all of five people have heard off and I don't really care about having any other promotions in the game than the one I'm playing as and some of the other main ones. (WWE, TNA, CMLL, AAA, ROH, DGUSA etc.) What's the best and quickest way of making these scenarios quicker to load?

Some people used to make "Lite" versions of the monthly scenarios, which only had around 1000 workers and less than 10 promotions in it, but I haven't seen one for awhile.

You can clear the Alter.dat file to get rid of Alter Egos and the Relate.dat file to get rid of relationships, as these are the biggest files (besides the workers file) to speed up the initial load of the game. Or just one of them. I cleared the relationship file in my most recent save and it sped up the initial load substantially.

• Like 1

Add these as friendships Wolfgang > Drew Mcintyre, Wolfgang > Jester, Jester > Lionheart.

also a friendship with Douglas Williams and Alex Shane, Johnny Storm and Alex Shane, Ulf Herman and Alex Shane and a Loyalty between Alex Shane and Dino Scarlo

Edited by parkamania

I downloaded the new patch, but it still put AJ and CM Punk in ROH? Def sure thats not right.

Did you extract the content from the downloaded file.

open it up and copy the DATA folder.

Paste in the Extreme Warfare Revenge 4.2 folder and

overwrite all data?

Derrick Bateman showed pretty good speed tonight, that stat should go up. In my opinion, it should go up to about 53-55. As for his charisma, I think he's more charismatic than Conor O'Brian who is set at 80. Derrick is set at 78. I think Derrick's charisma should be about 81-82. He used the Crippler Crossface as his finisher tonight and he got the win with it. That should be his primary finisher, Man-Tastic as his secondary finisher.

Edited by fusionFX!

He's injured, that's why. He hasn't been anywhere, but I recall reading that he's working in an agent type role while he recovers.

Smokes may need to be removed though, he may have been a one time thing. If he's not at the fricking anniversary show, I don't see why he should stick as he was at all of one show before then.

Corino's been acting as a face making up for his mistakes. I have no idea how you'd classify that, and knowing him it may be a swerve anyway.

He's injured, that's why. He hasn't been anywhere, but I recall reading that he's working in an agent type role while he recovers.

Smokes may need to be removed though, he may have been a one time thing. If he's not at the fricking anniversary show, I don't see why he should stick as he was at all of one show before then.

Corino's been acting as a face making up for his mistakes. I have no idea how you'd classify that, and knowing him it may be a swerve anyway.

Man on a Mission might work, or Old School Face.

Derrick Bateman showed pretty good speed tonight, that stat should go up. In my opinion, it should go up to about 53-55. As for his charisma, I think he's more charismatic than Conor O'Brian who is set at 80. Derrick is set at 78. I think Derrick's charisma should be about 81-82. He used the Crippler Crossface as his finisher tonight and he got the win with it. That should be his primary finisher, Man-Tastic as his secondary finisher.

LeBell Lock, not Crippler Crossface.

LeBell Lock, not Crippler Crossface.

Well, I was looking at spoilers and it said Bateman used the Crippler Crossface for the win. That's the only reason I said it. However, I changed my mind about the finishers. Man-Tastic should be his primary and whatever the submission move was, it should be his secondary..