EWR 2011 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Add Kevin Steen to PWG and change Stigma to a heavyweight. I'd also remove Chuck Taylor from EVOLVE and put him in PWG and add the Fightin' Taylor Boys stable with Ryan Taylor and Brian Cage-Taylor. Does anyone know if Christin Able is still in ROH and if so is he in the House Of Truth? One more thing is stats for Obaryion and Kodama would be much appreciated if anyone can contribute to them smile.gif

Edited by Y2JFan111

Add Kevin Steen to PWG and change Stigma to a heavyweight. I'd also remove Chuck Taylor from EVOLVE and put him in PWG and add the Fightin' Taylor Boys stable with Ryan Taylor and Brian Cage-Taylor. Does anyone know if Christin Able is still in ROH and if so is he in the House Of Truth? One more thing is stats for Obaryion and Kodama would be much appreciated if anyone can contribute to them smile.gif

Able's been injured so he's kind of in limbo. He should stay in ROH for now, and then see if he's still there when he's healed. Once he's healed we'll have answers to both questions.

-Tick trainer for Johnny Goodtime

-Add Andrew Hellman to NWA Hollywood as a face. Untick SS Look.

-Add Tommy Wilson to NWA Hollywood

-Add GQ Gallo to NWA Hollywood. Deactivate both Native Blood tag teams.

-Add the stable "The Standard" to NWA Hollywood. Members are Adam Pearce (leader), Austin Aries, Peter Avalon, and Joey Kaos Munoz.

-Hawaiian Lion should be heel

-Buggy should be face

-Babi Slymm should be face

-Add Excalibur to NWA Hollywood as a non-wrestler.

-Add a tag team of Rasche Brown and Babi Slymm called "Brown and Slymm" with 3 exp.

-Remove Arik Cannon from NWA Hollywood. Not on the roster/hasn't appeared on events.

-Remove Nelson Creed from NWA Hollywood. Same as Arik.

Edited by Soundgarden9

Probably not necessary for the tag, but it comes from the TNA AAO commentary and is about Kazarian's finisher:

Kazarian's primary finisher should be "Fade to Black" (impact).... It's what Tenay mentioned the reverse tombstone was called at Against All Odds

:)

So not sure what to do overall about the secondary one. He seems to use that almost all the time.

Edited by Muppet92

In response to Raw spoilers...

Could someone check to see if The Rock has 100 for over and charisma? It was insanely obvious that he's more popular than anybody else in the WWE by far and had the crowd eating out of his hand for a solid half hour of promo time. I don't think anyone is on his level as an entertainer.

Could someone check to see if The Rock has 100 for over and charisma? It was insanely obvious that he's more popular than anybody else in the WWE by far and had the crowd eating out of his hand for a solid half hour of promo time. I don't think anyone is on his level as an entertainer.

I'd say he does... He defintely did in the January DATA which is what I'm currently using..

TNA spoilers for THIS THURDAY'S iMPACT! episode:

- Remove Hernandez from Immortal, there's been no official statement that he joined the group when he returned, and it seems as though he's starting his own group with Sarita and Rosita

- Add a tag team of "Sarita and Rosita" (Divina Fly). I'd give them about 2 experience so far as they've had 2 matches together from what I can see.

- Okato is now a face in TNA. I'd change his gimmick to foreign star.

- Add Traci Brooks back to TNA. She returned to help Kazarian in his match with Robbie E. I'd make her his manager as well.

- Remove Ric Flair from Fortune, turn him heel and add him back to Immortal. Make AJ Styles the new leader of Fortune.

I wouldn't count this as a spoiler but.....

- Add Karen Jarrett to Immortal ?

Since she's back in TNA, she appears on screen everywhere Jeff Jarrett is, including the scenes in and out of the ring with Immortal. She's not officially listed as a member of the group, but I think she should be there anways.

Edited by Cauchi19

I'd say he does... He defintely did in the January DATA which is what I'm currently using..

I checked earlier and It most definatley is 100 char, 100 over. I made sure just incase he wasn't but the response on facebook etc by people who aren't regular fans was phenomenal I noticed!

Yoshihito Sasaki needs to be moved from Zero-One > BJPW. Sasaki's stats need improving too as there pretty low, I'd probably have them around 70 Brawl, 65 Tech & 52 Speed.

Kenny Omega needs to be moved from NJPW > WMF

Makoto Oishi & Shiori Asahi need to be moved from BJPW > World Japan. There tag experience should probably be at about 50.

The Osirian Portal should be removed from Zero-One. I think they worked 2 shows and haven't been back since.

Ryan Taylor should be removed from World-Japan, he doesn't work there anymore.

Isato Fujita needs to renamed Hayato Fujita

Shinjitsu Nohashi is now Taro Nohashi

Sean Morley needs to removed from NJPW

Brodie Lee needs to be added to Toryumon

Alex Payne needs to removed from NOAH

Isis the Amazon, the six foot nine woman who was to have appeared as the protégé of Vickie Guerrero on the third season of WWE's NXT, wrestled a dark match against Florida independent women's wrestler Leva Bates prior to Tuesday night's TNA iMPACT! taping in Orlando, Florida.

Though her in-ring abilities are considered horrible, the feeling is that she will be offered at least a short-term role with TNA Wrestling. However, the organization's female performers, the TNA Knockouts, collectively made it clear backstage at this week's television tapings that they would not work with her if she is signed.

Company sources indicate Isis garnered major heat amongst the locker room due how she carried herself backstage, as if she is already a "big star" in the wrestling industry.

"I've never seen a guy or a girl rub the locker room this much the wrong way," said a TNA source.

Source: The Pro Wrestling Torch

Lower Isis the Amazon's attitude to... 75, I'd say?