EWR 2011 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Does Terry Funks Brawl need raised? I just ask because I agree with the other improvements and even though I'm sure he can still do a decent match it's not like he is able to brawl as much as he did when he was younger!

Brawling and some light mat wrestling (mostly the Spinning Toe Hold and that rolling tumbleweed or whatever it's called) are all Funk really does besides the occasional moonsault off a ladder, if he's still even doing that.

He's a great brawler... while he might not be as quick or explosive or as brutal in his matches, he has the psychology of brawling down better than most of the gory brawlers.

Don't know if it's been posted yet, but change Hernandez to Heel, and maybe put him back to his old gangsta gimmick, or leave it as monster.

I was thinking angry minority due to his recent promo's would be more fitting than gangsta!

You got a point there sir, I have never used that gimmick, so I didn't think about it.

I agree with using Angry Minority for Hernandez's gimmick. He's more or less using a singles version of what the original LAX gimmick was (when Konnan formed the group), lashing out against white dominance and power, and saying the latinos are going to take over, etc.

-Raise Sumie Sakai's brawl to 45 and speed to 60.

-Raise Danny DeManto's brawl to 64, speed to 40, technical to 39, stiffness to 60, selling to 71, overness to 18, and charisma to 59.

-Raise Bandido Jr.'s brawl to 38, speed to 74, stiffness to 41, and selling to 79.

-Raise Jack Evans' speed to 93 and selling to 96.

-Jonny D's attitude and behavior are both at 0. I don't know of him, but I suspect that is a mistake.

Edited by KrisClassic

. Remove Kevin Hackman from WWE

. Add referee Scott Armstrong back to the WWE

Elimination Chamber spoilers:

. Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel are the new WWE Tag Team Champions

. Add Trish Stratus to the WWE. Maybe with Stone Cold in a Tough Enough roster split?

. Move Kelly Kelly back to SmackDown

. Add Trish Stratus to the WWE. Maybe with Stone Cold in a Tough Enough roster split?

I don't know if we need a Tough Enough roster split. Probably just adding them as non-wrestlers with the staff member gimmicks will work. That's what Booker T should be as well.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

I don't know if we need a Tough Enough roster split. Probably just adding them as non-wrestlers with the staff member gimmicks will work. That's what Booker T should be as well.

Also if not already done, check trainer attribute for Austin,Booker and Trish.

I'd keep their gimmicks as is to be honest. The staff member gimmick is for wrestlers who can be used as referee's or announcers for storyline purposes. I think with the fact that Tough Enough is a "reality show" (as I still don't believe it isn't somewhat scripted) their gimmicks should all be left the same.

Also keep Booker T as Sucka, announcing or not he's the same Booker T he's always been.

Remove Caylee Turner from WWE as well as Kevin Hackman who was previously stated.

I'd wager that Evans shows just as much psychology as anyone else who has a speed rating in the 90s.

-Raise Danny Havoc's brawl to 78.

-Raise WHACKS' brawl to 71.

-Raise Damien Wayne's brawl to 74.

-Raise Chance Prophet's brawl to 68, technical to 42, and selling to 74.

-Raise Drew Blood's brawl to 56.

-Raise Egotistico Fantastico's brawl to 55, technical to 72, and stiffness to 44.

-Raise Josh Raymond's brawl to 60.

-Raise Ryan McBride's brawl to 46, speed to 74, and technical to 77.

-Raise Christian York's brawl to 58 and technical to 59.

shouldn't Egotistico Fantastico be in as Robert Anthony since he just won a major(somewhat) title under that name?

Opinion about last night's Elimination Chamber...

It could've been the venue and the crowd, but Trish barely got a reaction last night when she returned. Kelly Kelly got a louder pop. Trish also fumbled through her promo a bit and even got some boos.

I was thinking maybe her over should be lowered and Kelly Kelly's should be raised. Trish's over right now is 79 and Kelly's is 68. I would raise Kelly Kelly's to 70 and lower Trish's to around 74-75. I would also probably bump Trish's charisma down to 81. Just my opinion.

I wouldn't put her lower than 80. She's still very well known.

-Raise Reid Flair's brawl to 44, technical to 55, selling to 65, and overness to 18. Change his second finisher to Elbow Drop (ground).

-Check SS Look for Joey Silvia. Raise his brawl to 50, speed to 68, technical to 66, selling to 80, and charisma to 68.

-Check SS Look for Caleb Konley. Raise his brawl to 68, technical to 67, and stiffness to 46.

-Raise Jason Hades' brawl to 58, speed to 69, technical to 76, stiffness to 48, and selling to 70.

-Raise Chuck Taylor's brawl to 49, speed to 75, technical to 73, and selling to 78.

-Lower Shane Douglas' overness to 70.

-Raise Mo Sexton's brawl to 60, speed to 41, and selling to 55.

-Raise Michael Cole's charisma to 90 and overness to 87.

-Raise Jerry Lawler's charisma to 91.

-Raise The Miz's technical to 64 and stiffness to 47.

-Raise Heath Slater's brawl to 74, selling to 72, overness to 74.

-Raise Triple H's selling to 78 and attitude to 70.

-Raise Wade Barrett's charisma to 85.

Edited by KrisClassic