EWR 2011 Stats Update: February ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Fair enough. Just my observations. I doubt she'll make enough live appearances to gauge any better, so whatever.

Another RAW spoiler:

Make a tag team of John Cena and The Miz with 1 experience. They are now former WWE Tag Team Champions...

I don't think this is necessarily necessary. How many one off tag teams have they had? It'd get a little bit rediculous if every single one of them were in.

Maybe this could be an exception as thery were technically tag team champions, but I don't think a 1exp tag team like that is worth the time. People could just put it in themselves if they wanted it....

I was also wondering howcome only certain MMA guys are in the game, like Tito and Bas Rutten, but guys like Anderson Silva and Vitor Belfort aren't...?

Ortiz and Rutten have appeared in wrestling promotions before. As far as I know neither Silva or Belfort have competed in an actual pro wrestling match or been involved with one.

I was also wondering howcome only certain MMA guys are in the game, like Tito and Bas Rutten, but guys like Anderson Silva and Vitor Belfort aren't...?

Ortiz and Rutten have appeared in wrestling promotions before. As far as I know neither Silva or Belfort have competed in an actual pro wrestling match or been involved with one.

That's the exact reason I'm aware of.

And as for the other comment, they were tag team champions, so they should be in, IMHO.

Guest mr. potato head

For a bit of historical background, UFC was a playable promotion EWR for a while circa...2004, I think? The roster from that time, including guys like Robbie Lawler and David Loiseau, was kept around even after UFC was taken out, but new guys were never added. More recently, Bill went through the data and deleted anyone from that old UFC roster who had no ties to pro wrestling, which is why a handful are still in. :)

New guys on the FCW website if anyone can identify...

Erick Rowan

Jarrod Locke

Jason Mullen

Rick Victor who is APOC from OVW

Russell Walker

Jarrod Locke is Daniel Singh, also known as Warrior from UK Gladiators. He's not in the game but I'd give hims the original stats Mason Ryan had been given when he was first added to the game, as they look around the same size with the same wrestling experience.

Rick Victor is indeed APOC from OVW, and should be Canadian.

Erik Rowan is Minnesota based wrestler Thoruf Marius, Real name Joseph Ruud, who is not in the database as far as I can tell.

Russell Walker is 2x New Zealand Strongman Reuben de Jong, who has also done some Kickboxing,MMA and few small acting roles.. Spartacus watchers will remember him as the giant gladiator Theokoles.

Edited by MikeyManiac

New guys on the FCW website if anyone can identify...

Russell Walker

That's Reuben de Jong. He's already in the game so he just needs to be added to WWE's roster. EDIT - Oops, it appears, I didn't see the previous post. My bad.

bjh4l4.jpg

profile2c.jpg

Edited by pgi86

Ortiz was a referee in TNA, at best he should be a non-wrestler. And if thats the case, why isn't Rampage in the game? He was on RAW...

You want to add every RAW guest host then? That was the only time Rampage was on RAW.

Ortiz was only in TNA as the ref for the Styles/Jarrett match. No other reason.

For a bit of historical background, UFC was a playable promotion EWR for a while circa...2004, I think? The roster from that time, including guys like Robbie Lawler and David Loiseau, was kept around even after UFC was taken out, but new guys were never added. More recently, Bill went through the data and deleted anyone from that old UFC roster who had no ties to pro wrestling, which is why a handful are still in. :)

Makes sense. I don't actually care, as I dont see Anderson Silva being a viable champion,seeing as he can't... yknow,speak english lol but I couldn't figure out why.

OK, quick update...

I still plan to release the March update following the February 28th RAW. Like I said at the start of this month, things worked out well that way, so I want to do the release pretty much the same way I did last month. It gives me the weekend to get as much possible adjusted, then make any minor changes that occur on RAW (if any) and get the update out relatively quickly. Just taking a quick glance at the calendar, I plan to release April's updste on the 31st of March. As stated at the start of last month, I am planning on attending the Shimmer weekend on the 26th and 27th, so releasing the update after that and before Wrestlemania should give me enough time to make any last minute adjustments. I'm also in the process of switching everything over onto my new laptop and so far, most everything is going smoothly.

As for Wrestlicious, I probably won't have time to replace them before the end of the month, but, unless something changes, they will be replaced in the April update. It's been at least 9 months since they have even taped any material (last I recall was last May in Minnesota).

-Bill

Ortiz was only in TNA as the ref for the Styles/Jarrett match. No other reason.

He also refereed at Bound For Glory 2005 (Rhino vs. Jarrett).

And he allegedly wanted to get into pro wrestling and tried to get Ken Shamrock to help him, which sparked the whole Ortiz vs. Shamrock feud...

Makes sense. I don't actually care, as I dont see Anderson Silva being a viable champion,seeing as he can't... yknow,speak english lol but I couldn't figure out why.

Silva can speak some English... just ask Chael Sonnen. (H)