The MST3K Thread

Josh

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So, Rifftrax have done the Super Mario Bros movie. I know what I'll be watching this weekend.

Oh man, that movie was even worse than I remembered. Good riffs, though.

I legitimately cracked up at "Remember that movie where Dennis Hopper but a Bo-Bomb on a Bo-Bus?", and "Bo-Bob Hos-oskins!"

Rifftrax have announced they'll be doing a live Riff of Sharknado.

Best line from the announcement:

"It's no Squidicane, but what is?" - Bill Corbett.

• Like 1

:( They are so good! Find a way man! I almost passed out laughing so much when the dog who ate thong panties was on there

Oh also I have never bought a Rifftrax before but was thinking about getting Mario Brothers. It says you can play it on Xbox. How do you do that?

"Walking Tall: The Shrimp Years."

Yeah this is fantastic.

EDIT: Good god, this entire shrimp segment is amazing. Perfect riff fodder, it's trying so hard to be cool.

I saw some of the live Tweets from Mike Nelson and Kevin Murphy during the NatGeo stuff, and it sounds amazing. Definitely going to check it out - apparently they're releasing some of it through their website too.

Watched Cyborg Cop 2 last night - or most of it, anyway, I fell asleep as I tend to do when watching movies these days. Quality riffing, though. I still much prefer them doing cheesy old B-movies than the "blockbuster" stuff, and they've been on good form with them lately.

• 7 months later...