EWR 2011 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

As usual, gonna be brief here, gonna actually start prepping for April. Likely be back in a couple days with comments, notes, etc.

MegaUpload:

FULL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0DJCH7Z8

DATA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FQPLTIEH

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?1c3g1tr5q3s2e8c

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?fa3bk1f0d2qftfx

-Bill

• Like 10

To start off, I would like to say thanks for another great update Bill.

But I can't help to think that Brodus Clay who is at 57 in the charisma level deserves more than Eli Cottonwood who is at 59. And he deserves ALOT more than Titus O'Neil who is at 53. I actually think that Brodus deserves about 63-65. Titus' should be lowered to about 50, because let's be honest here..he only has it that high because were being easy on him. Eli's is fine as is but like I said, Brodus' needs to be raised a bit more.

Cheers for uploading it, A few notes: Just thought I would add that Matt Hardy not Matt Morgan is in Immortal and Rob Terry is missing from Immortal aswell also

- Variety reports that WWE has signed Kmart as their exclusive presenting sponsor for all live events, pay-per-views and TV shows for the rest of 2011. Kmart is paying several million dollars to sponsor over 250 WWE events, said to be less than $10 million. The deal runs March 1st through December 31st.

Given This^ they should probably be in added in now at Maximum money!

and

It was reported earlier that Madison Rayne changed her name on her Facebook account from Ashley Simmons to Ashley Simmons Cabot. The reigning TNA Women's Knockout Champion got married on February 8, hence the name change.

This should be added to her alter ego's!

Edited by parkamania

Guest Punkster

Sting returned on 3/3 Impact tapings, and became TNA Champ, so add him to TNA as Main Eventer/Face and change the TNA World Champ from Jeff Hardy to Sting.

I dont know if this is the right place to bring it up, but I will. If it needs a new thread, I will move it.

Not to take away from the GREAT work you all do to keep the Database up to date, but is there anything we as a community can do to improve the quality of the promotions in the Database? I mean, like every time I get an update, the first thing I do is give LLUSA an owner who likes high flyers, so they actually hire lucha wrestlers, and dont end up with Bill Watts taking over the promotion (that happens in about 2 out of every 3 games if I dont adjust that.) And several companies seem to go out of business even in good business times, so they need money adjusted, or size, or something. Is this something that anyone else wants to look at, or is it just me?

I dont know if this is the right place to bring it up, but I will. If it needs a new thread, I will move it.

Not to take away from the GREAT work you all do to keep the Database up to date, but is there anything we as a community can do to improve the quality of the promotions in the Database? I mean, like every time I get an update, the first thing I do is give LLUSA an owner who likes high flyers, so they actually hire lucha wrestlers, and dont end up with Bill Watts taking over the promotion (that happens in about 2 out of every 3 games if I dont adjust that.) And several companies seem to go out of business even in good business times, so they need money adjusted, or size, or something. Is this something that anyone else wants to look at, or is it just me?

I'll kind of answer this backwards... First the promotions going out of business:

I think that happens at the start of the game, regardless of how good or bad the ingae business times are. I don't know that boosting cash, size, etc is gonna prevent that. In other words, I think the game is coded to knock some promotions out of the game... I could be wrong, though.

The best way to improve the quality of the promotions, at least, IMO, would be to have people that are dedicated to keep an eye on certain promotions. I'll kinda walk you through how I do updates and hopefully, it'll hep get people on the same page, if they want to help further:

Basically, I copy and past all posts made in the stats update thread into a word doc. Then, I edit the posts to shorten the document to a "workable level" (and what I mean is, I cut out all of the unnecessary stuff... For example, in my word doc, your post would look like this):

Is there anything we can do to improve the quality of the promotions? Every update, I give LLUSA an owner who likes high flyers, so they actually hire lucha wrestlers. And several companies seem to go out of business even in good business times, so they need money adjusted, or size, or something.

Just makes it more concise for me... :)

Once all that's done, I usually make suggested changes, especially if I don't know anything about the worker, situation, etc. If I see something I might want to address, I make comments underneath the post (in my word doc) and then cut and past it later in the month, as you've seen me do before. If people disagree about a worker's stats, I'll usually go with a happy medium.

Other than that, the majority of the updates are just me researching to try to fill holes in the data, such as finding a pic for a worker that doesn't have one, finding birthmonths ansd ages, etc. Of course, if I see or read something that justifies an ingame change, I'll do that as well. In fact, if you look at the last two relationships in this month's data, I bet you can tell who's book I've been reading. :)

Obviously, I can't follow all 34 promotions, but obviously will make adjustments when necessary to the ones I do follow. For the record, I visit WWE and Shimmer's websites pretty much daily. TNA, I don't follow as much, which is why sometimes things slip through there. Most of the other promotions, I follow or research on an "as needed" basis. In short, if nobody posts anything regarding those promotions, I assume everything is well. Until this post, I didn't know that LLUSA didn't have an owner slotted (because nobody had mentioned it). Now, the closest thing I have to an owner for them is a CEO named Steven Ship. Might not be perfect, but I can add him into the game as the LLUSA owner, set his preference to High Flyers and solve that problem pretty easy. :)

The absolute best source of info when it comes to updates is this thread. That is what accounts for at least 90% of the changes. It would be ideal to have an "expert" for every ingame promotion, that could look at the data I put out at the top of the month and post a list of what needs done to that promotion to make it as accurate as possible, but don't know if that is feasible.

To give you th cliff notes version, the best way to get changes done is to suggest them. Unless it's something outlandish (like giving Kelly Kelly 100 Brawl, Speed and Tech :) ) I'll probably take a look at it. :)

-Bill

Thanks Bill!

If you want to add Force-1 Pro to the game, I'd be happy to give details and supply all necessary stats for workers:

NWA Force-1 Pro (NWA F1)

Small, America

Risk: 56

Advertising: 35

Production: 55

Merchandise: 25

Training Camp: F1 Wrestling School (Average)

Here is the roster:

Main Eventers:

-Johnny Calzone (He is one of the most over workers in the promotion. Raise his overness to 36. Face, Fun Babyface. Make NWA F1 his main promotion and CZW his secondary. Make his manager Chrissy Calzone.)

-Sami Callihan (Make his number one promotion, replacing EVOLVE, as he is the owner of F1. Tweener, Crazy. Raise his overness to 40.)

-RV1 (Face, Highlight Reel. Raise his speed to 79 and overness to 36. Check Trainer. Make him Unsackable.)

-Blk Jeez (Heel, Arrogant. I'm not sure which promotion to replace him with. Maybe MCW? Raise his overness to 36.)

Upper Mid Carders:

-Amasis (Replace EVOLVE I guess, since they don't run as often to my knowledge. Face, Comedy Character.)

-Ophidian (Same as Amasis.)

-Joe Gacy (Heel, Old School Heel.)

-Ryan Slater (Heel, Old School Heel. Make that his gimmick in CZW too. Raise his overness to 27.)

-Rich Swann (Face, Highlight Reel. Raise his overness to 28.)

-Alex Payne (Heel, Old School Heel. Raise his overness to 28.)

-Pelle Primeau (Heel, Old School Heel. Raise his overness to 28.)

-Devon Moore (Face, Extremist. If Extremist doesn't work, make his gimmick Highlight Reel.)

-Frightmare (Face, Fun Babyface. Raise his overness to 32.)

-Rhett Titus (Face, Cocky.)

-Lince Dorado (Face, Highlight Reel.)

-DJ Hyde (Heel, Bully. He works every NWA F1 show. If NWA F1 is added to the game, DJ needs to be taken off of his unsackable contract with CZW and it needs to be turned to open.)

-Jon Dahmer (Face, Monster.)

-Gran Akuma (Face, Martial Arts.)

-Sugar Dunkerton (Face, Fun Babyface.)

Mid Carders:

-Niles Young (Heel, Cocky.)

-Alex Colon (Heel, Angry Young Man.)

-Tyler Veritas (Rename to Ty Hagen. Heel, Arrogant.)

-Greg Excellent (Face, Fun Babyface.)

-Jon Moxley (Heel, Weirdo. He already has three promotion slots filled. He isn't a main player for NWA F1, so if he works more for other promotions, I wouldn't add him.)

-Joel Maximo (Face, Old School Face.)

Openers:

-Joe Ettell (Face, No Gimmick Needed. I provided stats for him below.)

Managers:

-Chrissy Calzone (Rename Chrissy Rivera to Chrissy Calzone. Face, Fun Babyface. Raise her overness to 18 and charisma to 60.)

Non Wrestlers:

-Emil J (Stats below)

-Diego DeMarco (Face, Staff Member. Unsackable and creative control. Lower his wages to 0.)

Workers that still need stats for NWA F1:

Ryan Eagles

Cedric Alexander

Kimber Lee

Anthony Graves

Nui Tofiga

Jimmy Clydesdale

Dustin Beaver

Josh "Hybrid" Adams

Lucious Laron

Kevin Cunningham

Eric C. Jones

JT Roberts

The refs.

I'll get to all of these guys later, as well as the show names.

-Add the following titles to NWA F1:

NWA F1 Heavyweight: Joe Gacy. Prestige: 25.

NWA F1 Heritage: Frightmare. Prestige: 20.

NWA F1 Tag Team: Pelle Primeau and Alex Payne. Prestige: 20.

-Add Sami Johnson to the game as the owner of NWA F1. Age 23, birth month September. Talent 70, backstage 89. Check Booker.

-Salamander Jones is one of the main commentators for NWA F1, but I see he is listed as working for CZW, so I guess leave him there. Raise his talent to 57.

-Add Chris Methods to the game as an announcer for NWA F-1. Make him the Announcer under the promotion tab. Age: 29, birth month October. Talent: 55, backstage 100.

-Add Emil J to the game:

Emil J

Emil, Male

December, 24

Lightweight

Brawl: 5

Speed: 0

Technical: 0

Stiffness: 20

Selling: 55

Over: 24

Charisma: 74

Attitude: 95

Behavior: 95

Face, People's Boss

Non-Wrestler

$6,000

Speaks: Yes

American

Primary Finisher: Punch (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Punch (Impact)

Check Announcer. Add him to NWA F1 and make him the Color Commentator on the promotion tab.

-Check SS Look for Ryan McBride. Raise his overness to 24 and change his positions accordingly.

-Raise Joel Maximo's brawl to 66. Lower his speed to 61. Make him a heavyweight.

-Raise Ian Rotten's stiffness to 73 and charisma to 72.

-Raise Tuck Hanson's brawl to 48, stiffness to 38, and selling to 74.

-Add Joe Ettell to the game:

Joe Ettell

Ettell, Male

March, 27

Lightweight

Brawl: 59

Speed: 58

Technical: 66

Stiffness: 45

Selling: 77

Over: 6

Charisma: 42

Face, No Gimmick Needed

$5,000

American

Primary Finisher: Underhook Faceplant (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Missile Dropkick (Top Rope Standing)

Add Dirty Joe to his alter egos.

Edited by KrisClassic

Thanks Bill!

If you want to add Force-1 Pro to the game, I'd be happy to give details and supply all necessary stats for workers:

NWA Force-1 Pro (NWA F1)

Small, America

Risk: 56

Advertising: 35

Production: 55

Merchandise: 25

Training Camp: F1 Wrestling School (Average)

Here is the roster:

Main Eventers:

-Johnny Calzone (He is one of the most over workers in the promotion. Raise his overness to 36. Face, Fun Babyface. Make NWA F1 his main promotion and CZW his secondary. Make his manager Chrissy Calzone.)

-Sami Callihan (Make his number one promotion, replacing EVOLVE, as he is the owner of F1. Tweener, Crazy. Raise his overness to 40.)

-RV1 (Face, Highlight Reel. Raise his speed to 79 and overness to 36. Check Trainer. Make him Unsackable.)

-Blk Jeez (Heel, Arrogant. I'm not sure which promotion to replace him with. Maybe MCW? Raise his overness to 36.)

Upper Mid Carders:

-Amasis (Replace EVOLVE I guess, since they don't run as often to my knowledge. Face, Comedy Character.)

-Ophidian (Same as Amasis.)

-Joe Gacy (Heel, Old School Heel.)

-Ryan Slater (Heel, Old School Heel. Make that his gimmick in CZW too. Raise his overness to 27.)

-Rich Swann (Face, Highlight Reel. Raise his overness to 28.)

-Alex Payne (Heel, Old School Heel. Raise his overness to 28.)

-Pelle Primeau (Heel, Old School Heel. Raise his overness to 28.)

-Devon Moore (Face, Extremist. If Extremist doesn't work, make his gimmick Highlight Reel.)

-Frightmare (Face, Fun Babyface. Raise his overness to 32.)

-Rhett Titus (Face, Cocky.)

-Lince Dorado (Face, Highlight Reel.)

-DJ Hyde (Heel, Bully. He works every NWA F1 show. If NWA F1 is added to the game, DJ needs to be taken off of his unsackable contract with CZW and it needs to be turned to open.)

-Jon Dahmer (Face, Monster.)

-Gran Akuma (Face, Martial Arts.)

-Sugar Dunkerton (Face, Fun Babyface.)

Mid Carders:

-Niles Young (Heel, Cocky.)

-Alex Colon (Heel, Angry Young Man.)

-Tyler Veritas (Rename to Ty Hagen. Heel, Arrogant.)

-Greg Excellent (Face, Fun Babyface.)

-Jon Moxley (Heel, Weirdo. He already has three promotion slots filled. He isn't a main player for NWA F1, so if he works more for other promotions, I wouldn't add him.)

-Joel Maximo (Face, Old School Face.)

Openers:

-Joe Ettell (Face, No Gimmick Needed. I provided stats for him below.)

Managers:

-Chrissy Calzone (Rename Chrissy Rivera to Chrissy Calzone. Face, Fun Babyface. Raise her overness to 18 and charisma to 60.)

Non Wrestlers:

-Emil J (Stats below)

-Diego DeMarco (Face, Staff Member. Unsackable and creative control.)

Workers that still need stats for NWA F1:

Ryan Eagles

Cedric Alexander

Kimber Lee

Anthony Graves

Nui Tofiga

Jimmy Clydesdale

Dustin Beaver

Josh "Hybrid" Adams

Lucious Laron

Kevin Cunningham

Eric C. Jones

JT Roberts

The refs.

I'll get to all of these guys later, as well as the show names.

-Add the following titles to NWA F1:

NWA F1 Heavyweight: Joe Gacy. Prestige: 25.

NWA F1 Heritage: Frightmare. Prestige: 20.

NWA F1 Tag Team: Pelle Primeau and Alex Payne. Prestige: 20.

-Add Sami Johnson to the game as the owner of NWA F1. Age 23, birth month September. Talent 70, backstage 89. Check Booker.

-Salamander Jones is one of the main commentators for NWA F1, but I see he is listed as working for CZW, so I guess leave him there. Raise his talent to 57.

-Add Chris Methods to the game as an announcer for NWA F-1. Make him the Announcer under the promotion tab. Age: 29, birth month October. Talent: 55, backstage 100.

-Add Emil J to the game:

Emil J

Emil, Male

December, 24

Lightweight

Brawl: 5

Speed: 0

Technical: 0

Stiffness: 20

Selling: 55

Over: 24

Charisma: 74

Face, Authority Figure

Non-Wrestler

$6,000

American

Primary Finisher: Punch (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Punch (Impact)

Check Announcer. Add him to NWA F1 and make him the Color Commentator on the promotion tab.

-Check SS Look for Ryan McBride. Raise his overness to 24 and change his positions accordingly.

-Raise Joel Maximo's brawl to 66. Lower his speed to 61. Make him a heavyweight.

-Raise Ian Rotten's stiffness to 73 and charisma to 72.

-Raise Tuck Hanson's brawl to 48, stiffness to 38, and selling to 74.

-Add Joe Ettell to the game:

Joe Ettell

Ettell, Male

March, 27

Lightweight

Brawl: 59

Technical: 66

Stiffness: 45

Selling: 77

Over: 6

Charisma: 42

Face, No Gimmick Needed

$5,000

American

Primary Finisher: Underhook Faceplant (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Missile Dropkick (Top Rope Standing)

Add Dirty Joe to his alter egos.

Still need to find a promotion to remove that nobody will object to...

-Bill

I'll second Wrestlicious being replaced. :P

-Add Erik C. Jones to the game:

Erik C. Jones

C. Jones, Male

May, 26

Lightweight

Brawl: 52

Speed: 45

Technical: 58

Stiffness: 36

Selling: 69

Over: 14

Charisma: 73

Heel, Misogynist (If that doesn't work, I'd change it to Cowardly)

Lower Mid Card

$4,000

American

Primary Finisher: Senton (Ground)

Secondary Finisher: Big Punch (Impact)

Add a friendship between Jones and Ego Fantastico, Chrissy Calzone, and Sami Callihan.

-Add Anthony Graves to the game:

Anthony Graves

Graves, Male

September, 25

Heavyweight

Brawl: 53

Speed: 16

Technical: 45

Stiffness: 36

Selling: 65

Over: 20

Charisma: 69

Face, Monster

Mid Card

$3,000

American

Primary Finisher: Monster Mash (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Monster Mash (Impact)

Check Menacing

-Add a tag team between Jon Dahmer and Anthony Graves, Monster Squad. 20 experience.

-Add a loyalty between Anthony Graves and RV1, and Anthony Graves and Diego DeMarco.

-Add Josh Adams to the game:

Josh Adams

Hybrid, Male

December, 26

Lightweight

Brawl: 60

Technical: 64

Stiffness: 54

Selling: 71

Over: 27

Charisma: 52

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 80

Face, Legitimate Athlete

Mid Card

$4,000

-Raise Matt Saigon's overness to 25.

-Add The Phoenix and Ricardo Vega to RV1's alter egos.

-Raise Johnny Calzone's brawl to 65, speed to 15, and technical to 40.

-Raise Sami Callihan's brawl to 84 and stiffness to 83.

American

Primary Finisher: Ankle Lock (Submission)

Secondary Finisher: Elbow Drop (Top Rope)

Check SS Look.

-Add Kevin Cunningham to the game:

Kevin Cunningham

KC, Male

August, 22

Lightweight

Brawl: 63

Speed: 74

Technical: 52

Stiffness: 40

Selling: 78

Over: 23

Charisma: 67

Heel, Cheater

Mid Card

$4,000

American

Primary Finisher: Lionsault (Ground)

Secondary Finisher: Dropkick (Corner)

-Add a stable in NWA F1 called the Black Gate Asylum: Pelle Primeau (leader), Alex Payne, and Kevin Cunningham.

-Add a tag team called Black Gate Asylum III between Alex Payne and Kevin Cunningham, 2 exp.

-Add a Loyalty relationship between Kevin Cunningham and RV1.

http://force1pro.com/NWA_FORCE_1/ROSTER.html For pictures.

Edited by KrisClassic

With all this promotion talk, I for one say to remove World League Wrestling from the game. Their website seems very dated, there roster in game is very small, and I doubt anyone has updated it in quite some time. It seems to be more of a wrestling school than promotion (although I know it is technically a promotion) which make for a lot of missing stats for people. It just seems to "stick out" for lack of a better term with these updates. With a plethora of new, worthy promotions to put in, it seems realistic to get rid of WLW.

Although, I wouldn't mind taking Wrestlicious out of the game. I don't know where they stand as far as the TV contract goes and all, but whatever. It can also be good when we change all the wrestlers names back to their old ones, because I find myself searching hard when I look at for instance some Shimmer alumni and find there WL gimmick (also, when I was updating NWA Hollywood, I noticed Lizzy Valentine as Kandi Kisses for example). Not saying its a bad thing, though.

Back to the update:

I noticed that Rachel Summerlyn has a 75 for brawl? It surprised me when I looked into NWA Hollywood's "GrappleFanatics" website to find her as the second highest brawler in the promotion. I'm pretty sure this isn't a typo, as I know Bill looks at Shimmer a lot, but what warrants a stat that high? Can someone clarify?

If we take out World League Wrestling, then we should find another promotion to replace it as well. I'll be searching around to see if I can find a replacement.

Ahh, I found a few: http://www.pier6wrestling.com/ - Owner is Adam Nowak

http://www.cwf247.com/ - Owner is Danny Wenkel

http://www.actionzonewrestling.webs.com/ - Owner is Daryl Bonilla

http://www.alloutmayhem.com/ - I have no idea who their owner is..

Edit: These owners came off the promotion wikipedia pages.

This website actually: Which is still a Wikipedia page... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_independent_wrestling_promotions_in_the_United_States

Most of these promotions have guys on their roster that are in the DATA. Although there is probably alot that need to be added.

Edited by fusionFX!

Thanks for your efforts, sir. Much appreciated.

I think the TNA titles should have higher image.

World is fine at 86.

Tag should be 70-72.

TV might be better around 70 as well.

X Division is more highly regarded, should be at least even with the TV title if not replacing it at 75.

Knockouts is ok.

Womens tag is alright too, I still cant believe they waste our time with those belts lol

Also...

-Jerry Lawler is dating 21 year old FCW "Diva" Su Yung, who is known as Sonia to the FCW crowds.

Michael McGillicutty was written off RAW last night after taking Randy Orton's 'punt kick'. No word on his WWE future yet.

Edited by Gendron21

Here's the remaining staff left to be put in the game for NWA Hollywood (Stu Stone, who's no longer with NWA-H but I would put him in anyway, Chris Massie, Angelo Trinidad, Jeff Resnick, Jonny Loquasto):

Name: Stu Stone

Birth Month: November

Employer: None

Contract: None

Position: Announcer

Wage: 20,000

Talent: 42

Backstage: 80

Name: Chris Massie

Birth Month: Unknown

Employer: NWA Hollywood

Position: Referee

Wage: 10,000

Talent: 56

Backstage: 85

Name: Angelo Trinidad

Birth Month: June

Position: Production

Wage: 20,000

Talent: 66

Backstage: 90

Name: Jeff Resnick

Birth Month: Unknown

Wage: 15,000

Talent: 60

Backstage: 90

Name: Jonny Loquasto

Birth Month: July

Wage: 15,000

Talent: 62

Backstage: 85

Further Updates:

-Remove Lizzy Valentine (Kandi Kisses) from NWA Hollywood

-Add Tab Jackson to NWA Hollywood as an opener

-Tick trainer for Naoya Ogawa

-Tick SS Look for Tommy Wilson. He should be a heel.

Edited by Soundgarden9