EWR 2011 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I noticed that Rachel Summerlyn has a 75 for brawl? It surprised me when I looked into NWA Hollywood's "GrappleFanatics" website to find her as the second highest brawler in the promotion. I'm pretty sure this isn't a typo, as I know Bill looks at Shimmer a lot, but what warrants a stat that high? Can someone clarify?

Simply put, she's an awesome brawler. She is great at working strong style brawls.

As for a new promotion, obviously I would suggest NWA F1. Nearly all of the workers are in the data, and those who aren't, I am supplying the stats for. They run regularly also, once a month, and they are a local promotion so I can keep the info up-to-date.

Edited by KrisClassic

I would understand people taking WLW out, however I object. I use them quite often in games, and while yes while their site seems a bit dated there is a reason.

Harley Race's wife, B.J., was the moderator of the site and last year she passed away. As a result, Harley took a backseat and some time off. In recent weeks they have started having more shows, and business is picking up. Their current champion is Trevor Murdoch, who I believe is still a trainer at the WLW Wrestling Academy. I will be attending a show in Mid-April and after that time I might be able to get some updated stats, if people could hold off.

If not, I understand, but like some smaller promotions, you need smaller ones to make the game better in my opinion. I don't see how it stands out among others, its not a niche federation, so I say keep it. If I can get some stats sooner I will.

I noticed that Rachel Summerlyn has a 75 for brawl? It surprised me when I looked into NWA Hollywood's "GrappleFanatics" website to find her as the second highest brawler in the promotion. I'm pretty sure this isn't a typo, as I know Bill looks at Shimmer a lot, but what warrants a stat that high? Can someone clarify?

Simply put, she's an awesome brawler. She is great at working strong style brawls.

As for a new promotion, obviously I would suggest NWA F1. Nearly all of the workers are in the data, and those who aren't, I am supplying the stats for. They run regularly also, once a month, and they are a local promotion so I can keep the info up-to-date.

Ok thanks. I checked some of the other women in the game that had 70+ for brawl and saw people like Del Ray and LuFisto, but I never knew she was that great at the strong style like you said. Overall, I just wasn't familiar with her work. Thanks for clearing that up.

I would understand people taking WLW out, however I object. I use them quite often in games, and while yes while their site seems a bit dated there is a reason.

Harley Race's wife, B.J., was the moderator of the site and last year she passed away. As a result, Harley took a backseat and some time off. In recent weeks they have started having more shows, and business is picking up. Their current champion is Trevor Murdoch, who I believe is still a trainer at the WLW Wrestling Academy. I will be attending a show in Mid-April and after that time I might be able to get some updated stats, if people could hold off.

If not, I understand, but like some smaller promotions, you need smaller ones to make the game better in my opinion. I don't see how it stands out among others, its not a niche federation, so I say keep it. If I can get some stats sooner I will.

I'm pretty sure that Wrestlicious is on its way out next, and I was only suggesting WLW if for some reason WL somehow was active again. Besides NWA F1, I don't really know any other promotions that would be worthy of putting in the game, so I think WLW will stay for now.

If we take out World League Wrestling, then we should find another promotion to replace it as well. I'll be searching around to see if I can find a replacement.

Ahh, I found a few: http://www.pier6wrestling.com/ - Owner is Adam Nowak

http://www.cwf247.com/ - Owner is Danny Wenkel

http://www.actionzonewrestling.webs.com/ - Owner is Daryl Bonilla

http://www.alloutmayhem.com/ - I have no idea who their owner is..

Edit: These owners came off the promotion wikipedia pages.

This website actually: Which is still a Wikipedia page... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_independent_wrestling_promotions_in_the_United_States

Most of these promotions have guys on their roster that are in the DATA. Although there is probably alot that need to be added.

Adding another promotion to this list. http://clashwrestling.com/

Clash Wrestling, most of the guys are in the data. I'm just not 100% sure on how many will need to be added.

You can re-add IWA-MS. I was putting a 2009 June DATA to play a game and IWA-MS was there. I think IWA East Coast was, too. And I saw a lot of promotions I never heard of like BSE Wrestling, Gripe Wrestling, something like that.

You can re-add many of these promotions, but it`s your choice. I don`t know, if anyone enjoys playing Ian Rotten`s shitty promotion. <_< But that`s my opinion. I just give an idea for you to replace Wrestlicious and (maybe) WLW.

Is Millenium Wrestling Federation good enough to be added? It is owned by John Cena Sr. but the roster seems a bit outdated on the website (because it lists Abyss and Jay Lethal who I presume are on written contracts with TNA). Also 5-6 workers will have to be created.

If you're going to add a New England-based promotion, I think it would be better served to add PWF-Northeast instead- they have more workers who wouldn't need creation and rose from the ashes of New England Championship Wrestling [which was already on the list of possible promotions].

Just throwing in my opinion, remove Wrestlious.

But what about ADDING in the FWA, They'd have to go down as being Canadian (or Mexixcan) but why not get the best of the British in there too?!?!?!?!

But what about ADDING in the FWA, They'd have to go down as being Canadian (or Mexixcan) but why not get the best of the British in there too?!?!?!?!

i agree with this(because im English) but alot of the roster will have to be created

also, id say that if they were put in, make FWA Canadian

Edited by brenchleyboy

If you want the FWA go to TEW05, they wont be added to EWR as many people will say (and i quote) "its a north american wrestling sim".

Their was talk of a UK database for EWR but it seems to have died.

If you want the FWA go to TEW05, they wont be added to EWR as many people will say (and i quote) "its a north american wrestling sim".

Their was talk of a UK database for EWR but it seems to have died.

It died because I forgot I had it (Uni stuff and training got priority). However, I've still got what was done saved in a file somewhere, so I could put in what I know (WAW) and then offer it around for completion as my knowledge is limited.

Thanks for your efforts, sir. Much appreciated.

I think the TNA titles should have higher image.

World is fine at 86.

Tag should be 70-72.

TV might be better around 70 as well.

X Division is more highly regarded, should be at least even with the TV title if not replacing it at 75.

Knockouts is ok.

Have to disagree there having back and fourths between Kazarian and Robbie E hasn't really shown that the X-Division belt warrant a bump in prestinge, also the world title doesnt need a bump as it is passed around so often It's really not as prestiges as what you would suggest!. But I would maybe agree with the tag team but then again MCMG haven't been around for a few weeks, theres heat with GenMe and Gunner and Murphy seem to be Beer Moneys main fued!

i agree with this(because im English) but alot of the roster will have to be created

also, id say that if they were put in, make FWA Canadian

I'm British to but why not just build a scenario rather than adding them In seems a tad unnecessary expecially when most FWA guys are in so if you chose to you could hire them if you chose to or even just make FWA as a custom fed!

Wrestlicious will almost certainly be gone and I had planned on replacing them with NCW Femmes Fatales, with the hope that eventually, that could be expanded into NCW, with the Femmes Fatales being a "brand split," which would essentially give us two promotions for one. But, one major thing that I look at is what posters on the board want. Now, that doesn't mean that "The customer is always right," and that I feel obligated to add everything posters suggest, but it does play a factor.

That being said, It's hard to deny that KrisClassic has gone out of his way to provide pretty much everything needed regarding the NWA Force-1 Pro promotion and seems to have a decent backing from other posters, so they will most likey be the promotion to replace Wrestlicious. I personally don't want to have more than one "empty" promotion slot, because then there likely will be a large amount of "You have an open slot, why not add X to the game?" I've always liked having one promotion open for the players, in the event that they wanted to add their own promotion (and I believe the backyard to global challenge requires that the player start with an empty promotion). That being said, we don't HAVE to leave a promotion slot open. Chances are, there will be an open promotion for April's update, but if people aren't using that, there's no reason to really have it remain open. Problem is, I don't know how everyone else plays EWR. :)

-Bill

I personally like the idea of adding in NWA-F1 to replace Wrestlelicious as it seems to be a nice smaller promotion to add in to the game, and also the fact that Classic has already provided basically everything for Bill to put in already, it makes his life much easier.

Another option though would be adding Showtime All-Star Wrestling. A smaller promotion from out of Tennessee which houses allot of former TNA stars such as David Young, Kid Kash, Chase Stevens, and even current TNA stars Phil Shatter and Tommy Mercer.

http://sawonline.tv/

The majority of the roster is in the game already, and just need a few tweaks that I'm sure I can help out with. I'm not from the area, or even the country but I've been following this promotion for a while, and I think it's a best bet to come in the game.

Maybe take out 2 promotions and add in both SAW and NWA-F1 ?

I personally like the idea of adding in NWA-F1 to replace Wrestlelicious as it seems to be a nice smaller promotion to add in to the game, and also the fact that Classic has already provided basically everything for Bill to put in already, it makes his life much easier.

Another option though would be adding Showtime All-Star Wrestling. A smaller promotion from out of Tennessee which houses allot of former TNA stars such as David Young, Kid Kash, Chase Stevens, and even current TNA stars Phil Shatter and Tommy Mercer.

http://sawonline.tv/

The majority of the roster is in the game already, and just need a few tweaks that I'm sure I can help out with. I'm not from the area, or even the country but I've been following this promotion for a while, and I think it's a best bet to come in the game.

Maybe take out 2 promotions and add in both SAW and NWA-F1 ?

I say do what Cauchi requested. SAW and NWA-F1 are two really great promotions and as he said, most of the guys are already in the game so it shouldn't be a problem on that part. As for the guys that are not in the game, I'm not very good at all with stats but I'll make some and whoever wants too, can make some changes to them. Also, as requested earlier, I think WLW should be taken out and replaced with SAW, as NWA-F1 will be replacing Wrestlicious.

Here's 2 guys from the SAW website that are currently not in the game..

Arrick Andrews: Based off this video..

Name: Arrick Andrews

Short Name: Dragon

Birth Month: I have no idea. If anybody knows it, you can reply with this in a message and change it.

Lightweight

Wage: $7,000?

Nationality: American

Face, No Gimmick Needed

Brawling: 47

Speed: 71

Technical: 40

Stiffness: 35

Selling: 60

Over: 15

Charisma: 55

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 80

Check high spots(?)

I don't know any relationships or alter egos.

Finishers: Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am(Primary, Impact)

Dragon Sleeper(Secondary, Submission)

Ryan Genesis: Based off this video..

Name: Ryan Genesis

Short Name: Genesis

Birth Month: I have no idea. If anybody knows it, you can reply with this in a message and change it.

Lightweight

Wage: $8,000?

Nationality: American

Face, No Gimmick Needed

Brawling: 53

Speed: 64

Technical: 57

Stiffness: 42

Selling: 66

Over: 18

Charisma: 52

Attitude: 64

Behavior: 77

Check high spots(?) and Superstar Look(?)

I don't know any relationships or alter egos.

Finishers: Both finishers, Exodus(Impact)

More will be up later. And once again, if you have any changes to the stats, feel free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0xgDlFpL-Q

I think Hade Vansen's stats are waaay under what they should be, most def Charisma, and brawl could use a boost too i think

Edited by Kirkland

I've seen an episode of SAW on TV once, I'd definitely support it going into the game. A lot of the roster is in the game and is made up of good workers, so it would make for a fun play.

-Raise Lance Storm's talent (in staff) to 92. Chris Jericho described him in his book as the "best trainer" in wrestling. I'd also raise Dory Funk Jr.'s talent to 96.

-I'd change Christopher Nowinski from Road Agent to Production.

-I'd change Rob Feinstein to an owner, and raise his talent up to 72. If not owner, Production, same talent level.

-I'd raise Afa's talent. At least to 88. Same with Johnny Rodz.

-I think Norman Smiley should get a bit of a boost in talent, as well.

-Raise Bob Artese's talent to 58.

-Raise Joe Gacy's technical to 64 and selling to 74.

-Based on the above videos, I'd raise Hade Vansen's brawl to 74, stiffness to 45, charisma to 67, and overness to 25.

-Check Booker for Jaden.

-Add JT Roberts to the game:

JT Roberts

Roberts, Male

February, 29

Lightweight

Brawl: 54

Speed: 73

Technical: 66

Stiffness: 40

Selling: 74

Over: 24

Charisma: 78

Attitude: 90

Behavior: 90

Heel, Obnoxious

Mid Card for NWA F1

$6,000

Speaks: Yes

American

Primary Finisher: Rolling Cutter (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Superkick (Impact)

Check SS Look.

-Add a friendship between JT Roberts and Greg Excellent.

-Add Luscious Laron to the game:

Luscious Laron

Laron, Male

April, 23

Lightweight

Brawl: 54

Speed: 24

Technical: 40

Stiffness: 68

Selling: 66

Over: 4

Charisma: 66

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 80

Tweener, Ravishing

Opener for NWA F1

$3,000

American

Primary Finisher: Luscious Slam (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Luscious Driver (Impact)

-Add Luscious One and The Luscious One under Luscious Laron's alter egos.

-Add Nui Tofiga to the game:

Nui Tofiga

Tofiga, Male

September, 30 (Age is a guess based off of stuff from his Myspace profile. He graduated high school in 1997. Birth month is from OWW)

Heavyweight

Brawl: 57

Speed: 14

Technical: 16

Stiffness: 63

Selling: 63

Over: 17

Charisma: 61

Attitude: 95

Behavior: 95

Heel, Monster

Mid Card for NWA F1

$5,000

Other

Primary Finisher: Samoan Drop (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Pineapple Express (Impact)

Check Menacing

-Add a Loyalty relationship between Nui Tofiga and DJ Hyde.

-Add a tag team between JT Roberts and Nui Tofiga, Roberts and Tofiga, 2 exp.

-Add Dustin Beaver to the game:

Dustin Beaver

Beaver, Male

August, 16

Lightweight

Brawl: 28

Speed: 54

Technical: 55

Stiffness: 32

Selling: 74

Over: 14

Charisma: 70

Heel, (His gimmick is that he comes out every show, acts like he is Justin Bieber, and gets his ass kicked. So Movie Star, Obnoxious, or maybe Comedy Character would all work. I'd probably go with Obnoxious.)

Lower Mid Card for NWA F1

$2,000

American

Primary Finisher: Superkick (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Superkick (Impact)

-Add Kimber Lee to the game:

Kimber Lee

Lee, Female

June, 20

Lightweight

Brawl: 21

Speed: 12

Technical: 14

Stiffness: 40

Selling: 73

Over: 15

Charisma: 74

Heel, Bitch

Manager for NWA F1

$4,000

American

Primary Finisher: Bitch Slap (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Low Blow (Impact)

Check Diva

-Add Kimber Lee to the Black Gate Asylum. Make her the manager of all of its members.

-Add Princess Palmstrike as an alter ego for Kimber Lee.

-Add Kimber Lee to CZW, Heel, Bitch, as a manager for Gran Akuma.

-Add a Love relationship between Kimber Lee and Niles Young.

-Add Mr. Clydesdale to the game:

Mr. Clydesdale

Clydesdale, Male

Janaury, 26

Lightweight

Brawl: 30

Speed: 38

Technical: 30

Stiffness: 30

Selling: 69

Over: 18

Charisma: 67

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Heel, Executive Consultant

Manager for NWA F1 (DJ Hyde and JT Roberts)

$5,000

American

Primary Finisher: Superkick (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Crossbody (Top Rope Standing)

-Add a friendship between Mr. Clydesdale and Jaden.

-Add Jimmy Clydesdale as an alter ego for Mr. Clydesdale.

-Add Zach Burns to staff:

Zach Burns

July, 25

NWA F1

Producer

$5,000

Talent: 55

Backstage: 100

Edited by KrisClassic