EWR 2011 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Remove Brodys Clay, Derrick Bateman, Johnny Curtis, Jacob Novak, Conor O'Brian, and Byron Saxton from NXT.

-And on the topic of SAW they should have a TV deal with Comcast Sportsnet(if its in the game and the right promotion I'm thinking of.

Raise Michael Coles overness. He is one of the most over heels in the E.

Edited by Wrestlicious Baby!

Brother Ray should be re-named Bully Ray, and his short name should no longer be Bubba Ray.

Mr. Anderson's Green Bay Plunge should be Corner, not Submission.

Matt and Jeff Hardy now call it the Twist of Hate.

Crimson's finisher is known as the Red Alert.

Booker T should be a Non-Wrestler with the E, as he is just an announcer.

Remove Kevin Steen from ROH after his "Loser Leaves ROH" loss to El Generico late last year.

Potentially Unify the RAW and SD MITB "titles".

I guess since I am the only one really fighting for WLW, I'll give. I can always add them myself. I did a bit of digging, and to be honest, it might be too much effort to update them. Some things that need to be changed that I know of include:

They have no TV contract

Trevor Murdoch is WLW Champ

Amy Hennig I think is Ladies Champ (not 100% sure)

U-Gene no longer works there

Daniel Cross no longer works there

Wade Chism no longer works there...

So maybe once they run a few shows, I could update some details if someone wanted to add them back at a later date.

As for replacements, I'm not sure. I was a bit curious why Pro Wrestling Ohio wasn't included. They have a TV show on Fox Sports Ohio (or one of those regional sports channels, I get it on DirecTV). They have wrestlers such as M-Dogg 20, Johnny Gargano, Shima Xion, Portia Perez, Gregory Iron, and more which are already in the game. They have had guest apperances in the past year by Virgil, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, and Raven. It's just a suggestion, and I could provide more information if people wanted me to.

I also don't see a point in 3 All-Women's federations. I know I don't use them, but it was always odd since all 3 have most of the same wrestlers. I could see taking making two of them out, as you could just edit the one that stays to your liking, that would allow some new federations.

Another suggestion is that since on the game, unless you play as WWE, they always cut most of the Florida roster anyways. Why not just make Florida their own federation, then WWE could raid them when they wanted (which is what happens now)? They have a TV show in place, so to me it makes sense. Just a suggestion though.

Here's 2 guys from the SAW website that are currently not in the game..

Arrick Andrews: Based off this video..

Name: Arrick Andrews

Short Name: Dragon

Birth Month: I have no idea. If anybody knows it, you can reply with this in a message and change it.

Lightweight

Wage: $7,000?

Nationality: American

Face, No Gimmick Needed

Brawling: 47

Speed: 71

Technical: 40

Stiffness: 35

Selling: 60

Over: 15

Charisma: 55

Attitude: 80

Behavior: 80

Check high spots(?)

I don't know any relationships or alter egos.

Finishers: Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am(Primary, Impact)

Dragon Sleeper(Secondary, Submission)

Ryan Genesis: Based off this video..

Name: Ryan Genesis

Short Name: Genesis

Birth Month: I have no idea. If anybody knows it, you can reply with this in a message and change it.

Lightweight

Wage: $8,000?

Nationality: American

Face, No Gimmick Needed

Brawling: 53

Speed: 64

Technical: 57

Stiffness: 42

Selling: 66

Over: 18

Charisma: 52

Attitude: 64

Behavior: 77

Check high spots(?) and Superstar Look(?)

I don't know any relationships or alter egos.

Finishers: Both finishers, Exodus(Impact)

More will be up later. And once again, if you have any changes to the stats, feel free.

- I believe Arrick Andrews is 27 and Ryan Genesis is 22.

- Tick High Spots for Andrews

- Tick SS Look and Shoot for Genesis

- I'd also raises Andrew's overness to 23 (he's an upper midcarder in SAW which would be a small promotion)

I'll add all my information of SAW in a later post

I was looking at Jaykus Pliskin's stats and they are a little outdated don't you think? From this video his brawling needs to go up a bit more, maybe up to about 47-50.

From this video, I think his charisma should be about 53-55.

And from this picture, I think he deserves superstar look.

http://www.prowrestlingscw.com/images/Jaykus%20Biohazard%20Plisken.jpg

Edited by fusionFX!

Why not get rid of Inter Species Wrestling? If anything's a "niche" promotion, ISW is. How can anyone call a bunch of people dressing up as farmyard animals wrestling? Plus it's so small no-one would notice.

I ditched that one years ago, so I agree. It's WAY too freaky really. Aldo ditch Wreslious and/or WLW. (Hell I still have WXW).

And thank you to people who support the FWA idea, I have had the fed in my database since 2003 (even when it changed to RQW too) but I thought it should be put in the full database that everyone plays, but I understand the reason why it's not.

I agree about ISW, it always seemed like one of the made up federations for a while. Maybe if its not too much trouble to Bill, maybe start replacing some of these federations 1 by 1 each month. I hear there's a mile long list of replacement federations so we would always have replacements. I suggest only changing one at a time though since I'm sure it tough enough for Bill to do the monthly updates as well as the busy season coming up (Wrestlemania, WWE draft, spring firings).

So far it looks like these could be replaced:

Wrestlelicious

ISW

WLW

not sure beyond that, maybe thats good enough.

I agree wholeheartedly with eliminating ISW. I delete them even if I don't need the space.

I'd be all for SAW, and can help some with the workers, I've been going to their TV tapings here in Nashville all of 2011.

I'm going to start another thread next week, taking a look at the top ..I dunno, 50? promotions in the United States, and maybe we can figure out some sort of "modular" way to do it. Where people can relatively easily add and remove promotions as they desire, and Bill, who does wonderful, wonderful, essential work, can not have to shoulder it all himself.

I would also agree with seperating out FCW and setting it as a promotion of its own. I think it would be fun to run, and one way to get around the whole "WWE fires 30 workers the first week" issue that always happens.

But, as Bill himself said, we all play differently.

Edited by TheRusty

Thanks for your efforts, sir. Much appreciated.

I think the TNA titles should have higher image.

World is fine at 86.

Tag should be 70-72.

TV might be better around 70 as well.

X Division is more highly regarded, should be at least even with the TV title if not replacing it at 75.

Knockouts is ok.

Have to disagree there having back and fourths between Kazarian and Robbie E hasn't really shown that the X-Division belt warrant a bump in prestinge, also the world title doesnt need a bump as it is passed around so often It's really not as prestiges as what you would suggest!. But I would maybe agree with the tag team but then again MCMG haven't been around for a few weeks, theres heat with GenMe and Gunner and Murphy seem to be Beer Moneys main fued!

Then what does the WWE tag title mean now with the 3 changes in 24 hours??

Also, if not done so already, add in Love relationship between Justin Gabriel and Kelly Kelly, who've been dating several months now.

Edited by Gendron21

I'm going to be using Classic's layout for my SAW stats, I hope he doesn't mind.

Showtime All-Star Wrestling (SAW)

Small, America

Risk: 60

Advertising: 25

Production: 60

Merchandise: 15

Here is the roster:

Main Eventers:

- Chase Stevens (Face, Old School Face. Change both finishers to Death From Above - Top Rope)

- David Young (Heel, Arrogant)

- Derrick King (Heel, Royalty - He's billed as Memphis' only REAL King that's why I'd say royalty. If not, then Obnoxious)

- Kid Kash (Face, Old School Face)

Upper Mid Carders:

- Arrick Andrews (Stats provided on page 3)

- Rick Santel (Heel, Suave. Raise his overness to 26 and his secondary finisher should be changed to OMG Arm Bar - Submission)

- Vordell Walker (Face, Legitimate Athlete)

Mid Carders:

- Jeff Daniels (Heel, Cheater)

- Jesse Emmerson (Heel, Lawyer. Raise his overness to 18)

- Johnny Bandanna (Stats listed below)

Lower Mid Carders:

- Drew Haskins (Heel, Arrogant)

- Ryan Genesis (Stats listed on page 3)

Managers:

- Paul Adams (Stats listed below)

- Roxy Rossi (Stats listed below)

- Sista O'Feelya (Heel, Seductress. Make her the manager for Derrick King, Drew Haskins, Jesse Emmerson and Johnny Bandanna)

Workers that still need stats for SAW:

- Christian Jacobs

- Cody Melton

- Hammerjack

- J-Rod

- John Michael Worthington

- JP Magnum

- Shane Williams

- Various Staff Members

-Add the following titles to SAW:

SAW International Heavyweight : Leave Vacant for now. Phil Shatter is the champion, but will be dropping the title any day now to go and work his full schedule with TNA. Prestige: 25.

SAW Tag Team: Vacant (Champs need to be created) Prestige: 20.

- Add Reno Riggins to the game as the owner of SAW. Age 44, birth month January. Talent 70, backstage 85. Check Booker and Unsackable.

- Add Dan Masters to SAW, make him the Colour Commentator under the promotion tab.

- Add Rudy Charles to SAW as a referee.

-Add Michael Graham to the game as an announcer for SAW. Make him the Announcer under the promotion tab. Age: 38, birth month October. Talent: 55, backstage 80.

-Add Johnny Bandanna to the game:

Johnny Bandanna

Bandanna, Male

Unknown, 26

Lightweight

Brawl: 48

Speed: 60

Technical: 57

Stiffness: 40

Selling: 65

Over: 18

Charisma: 63

Attitude: 85

Behavior: 85

Heel, Cheater

Midcarder

$6,000

Speaks: Yes

American

Primary Finisher: Bandanna Effect (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Bandanna Effect (Impact)

-Add Paul Adams to the game:

Paul Adams

Adams, Male

Unknown, 40

Lightweight

Brawl: 8

Speed: 2

Technical: 2

Stiffness: 35

Selling: 80

Over: 14

Charisma: 72

Heel, Sports Agent

$5,000

American

Primary Finisher: Low Blow (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Low Blow (Impact)

- Make Paul Adams the manager of Rick Santel and David Young

- Add Roxy Rossi to the game:

Roxy Rossi

Rossi, Female

Unknown, 28

Lightweight

Brawl: 18

Speed: 12

Technical: 2

Stiffness: 45

Selling: 53

Over: 14

Charisma: 47

Heel, Bitch

$3,000

American

Primary Finisher: Bitch Slap (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Low Blow (Impact)

- Make Roxy Rossi the manager of Paul Adams

Add the Following stables to SAW:

- The A-Team: Paul Adams (Leader), David Young, Rick Santel, and Roxy Rossi

- Derrick King Enterprises: Derrick King (Leader), Drew Haskins, Jesse Emmerson, Johnny Bandanna, and Sista O'Feelya

Edited by Cauchi19

On March 3, 2011, Shark Boy announced on his website that he had requested and was granted his release from TNA

He just squashed any chance that the 3/3/11 rumours were for him when he done that.

• Like 2

Partial Source: Pwinsider.com

-- Ryan Nemeth, the younger brother Dolph Ziggler, has signed a WWE developmental deal. Nemeth has been working with Ohio Valley Wrestling over the past year or so.

Partial Source: Pwinsider.com

-- CHIKARA sent out the following today¡­ TNA star Amazing Red makes his CHIKARA debut at King of Trios 2011! The weekend of April 15, 16 and 17th will see 48 wrestlers converge on the former ECW Arena in South Philadelphia for the monstrous King of Trios 2011! In all, 16 trios will compete across the three days, until just one is left standing. Joining us this year is a trio captained by TNA star The Amazing Red! This revolutionary high-flyer will team with the Maximos for tournament action!

-Raise Robbie E's brawl to 66, technical to 58, stiffness to 62, overness to 56, and charisma to 68.

-Raise Becky Bayless' overness to 48.

-Raise Chip Day's brawl to 45, speed to 73, technical to 72, and selling to 70. Change his secondary finisher to Moonsault (Top Rope).

-Raise Kyle Matthews' brawling to 72, speed to 64, technical to 67, stiffness to 54, and selling to 73. Check SS Look.

-Check Menacing for Bull Dredd. Raise his brawl to 69, speed to 12, technical to 31, and selling to 68. Lower his stiffness to 65.

-Raise Jake Manning's brawl to 72, speed to 30, technical to 64, stiffness to 44, and selling to 74.

-Add Cedric Alexander to the game:

Cedric Alexander

Alexander, Male

August, 21

Lightweight

Brawl: 73

Speed: 78

Technical: 74

Stiffness: 54

Selling: 76

Over: 17

Charisma: 53

Attitude: 95

Behavior: 95

Face, Highlight Reel

Lower Mid Card

$5,000

American

Primary Finisher: Split-Legged Moonsault (Top Rope)

Secondary Finisher: Senton (Ground)

Check SS Look and Highspots.

-Add Cedric Johnson as an alter ego for Cedric Alexander.

Edited by KrisClassic

-Raise Nick Papagiorgio's (staff) talent to 68. Change his birth month to October.

-According to Wiki, after suffering several strokes, Gerald Brisco retired from WWE two years ago. I think he should be deleted from the game.

-Add Spanky 1-2-3 in the game as staff:

Spanky 1-2-3

Male

July, 33

NWA F1

Referee

Wage: 6,000

Talent: 56

Backstage: 88

-Add Jesse Logan to the game as staff:

Jesse Logan

Male

July, 27

NWA F1

Referee

Wage: 4,000

Talent: 54

Backstage: 94

-Add Kris Jacobs to the game as staff:

Kris Jacobs

Male

July, 18

NWA F1

Referee

Wage: 2,000

Talent: 60

Backstage: 96

Check Booker

I've only seen Ryan Eagles work for NWA F1 once a few shows ago, and I can't find a lot of him online. He wasn't on the last F1 show, so when I see him work again I'll try to provide stats for him.

Like Jon Moxley, Chris Hero works for NWA F1, but not enough to justify switching one of his promotion slots out.

-Raise Chrissy Calzone/Rivera's brawl to 41, speed to 19, technical to 42, stiffness to 35, selling to 66, and charisma to 63.

-Check SS Look for Emil Sitoci. Raise his brawl to 73, speed to 68, technical to 71, selling to 70, and charisma to 76.

-Check Menacing for Eric Schwarz. Raise his brawl to 65 and selling to 81.

-Raise Matt Vaughn's brawl to 78 and technical to 75.

-Raise Bad Bones' brawl to 82, technical to 68, and charisma to 73.

-Raise Zack Sabre Jr.'s brawl to 60 and selling to 74. Check SS Look.

-Lower The Equalizer's overness to 9.

-Raise Dusty Rhodes' brawl to 45, selling to 60, overness to 75, and charisma to 94.

-Check Menacing for DT Porter.

-Raise Sin Cara's overness to 71.

-Raise Michelle McCool's overness to 77.

-Raise Layla El's overness to 74.

-Make Little Guido an open contract in WWE. He still works indy shows.

-Raise Johnny Saint's speed to 16 and technical to 83.

-Add the following events for NWA F1:

January, Small

The Relaunch

February, Small

The Valentines Mask-Acre

April, Small

NWA Force 1 Pro vs WXW Germany

May, Small

It's Always Sunny in Egg Harbor

June, Small

Taking Back Sunday

August, Small

The Battle For Egg Harbor

September, Small

September Stampede

October, Small

Big Trouble in Little Egg Harbor

November, Small

Kicks-Ass

Edit: After game testing, the following workers need their gimmick changed:

Luscious Laron: Change to Arrogant.

Erik C. Jones: Change to Cowardly.

-Raise NWA F1's risk to 60 so the Extremist gimmick will work.

Edited by KrisClassic