EWR 2011 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

"Bash" pretty much just uses the Solomon name now (I suggested as alter-ego a few months ago). Finishers should be Pumphandle Powerbomb (Primary - Impact) and the Top Rope Headbutt (secondary - Top rope).

Add "Bex" as an alter-ego of Zak Zodiac

Add "Bud" as an alter ego of The Zebra Kid

Add a tag team between the two named "The Hooligans". Give them 20-30 for experience as they have tagged numerous times in WAW as Zak & Zebra or as The Hooligans.

According to Cagematch its Bexx and Budd and their the Football Hooligans

http://cagematch.net/?id=28&nr=3791

"Bash" pretty much just uses the Solomon name now (I suggested as alter-ego a few months ago). Finishers should be Pumphandle Powerbomb (Primary - Impact) and the Top Rope Headbutt (secondary - Top rope).

Add "Bex" as an alter-ego of Zak Zodiac

Add "Bud" as an alter ego of The Zebra Kid

Add a tag team between the two named "The Hooligans". Give them 20-30 for experience as they have tagged numerous times in WAW as Zak & Zebra or as The Hooligans.

According to Cagematch its Bexx and Budd and their the Football Hooligans

http://cagematch.net.../?id=28&nr=3791

Seen it written both ways, so I went with what our review guy used last night. And "Football Hooligans" is the full team name, so probably better to use that :)

As far as PWO goes, I understand the logic not including them because of workrate. After reading that post, I agree that their matches aren't the most impressive, and I don't watch it much these days (except if I know Portia Perez is on, she's awesome). The main factor would come down to how big they are versus other feds. It would be a bit pointless to include them when Gargano and M-Dogg both work for higher feds and be in their top three anyways. I was only making it an option.

As for Feller, I think right now your right, just drop a couple and have those spots open. We then could focus on who to add and gradually help update those. After playing 5 months in the newest data, I think 12 feds have gone bankrupt, so I could understand opening up some space. On the flipside, we could just keep them in until we get it sorted on who to add, then just replace them. Either way its all good.

- Mike Rapada should be 44, not 35. I would make him a non-wrestler (he hasn't wrestled since 2006).

- Tab Jackson should have a blood relative relationship with Max Buck, Jeremy Buck, and Malachi Jackson. She is the cousin of the three brothers. Make her a heel in NWA Hollywood.

- Nelson Creed should be 32, not 24. His birth month is June.

- Make TJP's gimmicks in ROH and NWA Hollywood Luchadore.

- Make Babi Slymm's gimmick Cool

- Make Gabriel Gallo, Hawaiian Lion, and Navajo Warrior's gimmicks Old School Heels.

Add the following tag teams:

- "Pretty Perfect" with Peter Avalon and Brandon Parker. 1exp. Inactive

- "Negro Division" with Willie Mack and Jerome Robinson. 10 exp. Active

- "International Assassins" with The Sheik and Chris Gray with 1 exp. Inactive.

-Add Ryan Eagles to the game:

Ryan Eagles

Eagles, Male

June, 27

Lightweight

Brawl: 73

Speed: 40

Technical: 60

Stiffness: 69

Selling: 74

Over: 13

Charisma: 79

Attitude: 95

Behavior: 95

Heel, Crazy

NWA F1

Lower Mid Card

$5,000

Speaks: Yes

Australian

Primary Finisher: Killing Joke (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Lariat(Impact)

Check Booker, Trainer, and Menacing.

-Add a Love relationship with Ryan Eagles and Madison Eagles.

-Add a Friendship relationship with Ryan Eagles and Tyler Veritas/Ty Hagen.

That's a pretty rough estimate based on videos Bill directed me toward. I'll update and make them more accurate next time I see him live.

-Raise Alicia Fox's technical to 53.

-Raise Rosa Mendes' speed to 16, technical to 44, stiffness to 34, and selling to 40. I think she's a face on Smackdown, now?

-Raise Mickie James' brawl to 60.

-Add Ryan Eagles to the game:

Ryan Eagles

Eagles, Male

June, 27

Lightweight

Brawl: 73

Speed: 40

Technical: 60

Stiffness: 69

Selling: 74

Over: 13

Charisma: 79

Attitude: 95

Behavior: 95

Heel, Crazy

NWA F1

Lower Mid Card

$5,000

Speaks: Yes

Australian

Primary Finisher: Killing Joke (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Lariat(Impact)

Check Booker, Trainer, and Menacing.

-Add a Love relationship with Ryan Eagles and Madison Eagles.

-Add a Friendship relationship with Ryan Eagles and Tyler Veritas/Ty Hagen.

That's a pretty rough estimate based on videos Bill directed me toward. I'll update and make them more accurate next time I see him live.

-Raise Alicia Fox's technical to 53.

-Raise Rosa Mendes' speed to 16, technical to 44, stiffness to 34, and selling to 40. I think she's a face on Smackdown, now?

-Raise Mickie James' brawl to 60.

To the bolded part, Krisclassic is right. She's been a face for about 3-4 months now.

And I have recently found another promotion that possibly could be added in upcoming updates. Who knows what could happen.

http://www.magnum-pro.com/Main.html

Most of their guys are in the game, there's about 5-8 that would need to be added.

And after looking at Jaysin Strife's profile on there his 2 new finishers should be the Beijing Cocktail(Primary, Impact?) and Death By Sexy(Shining Wizard, Secondary, Impact)

Edited by fusionFX!

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Jesse Neal should also have superstar look checked.

He's recognizable in a freak kind of way, but I don't know about SS Look... his physique is kind of unimpressive, and if it weren't for his mohawk and tattoos... I mean, lots of guys have those and don't look like breakout stars.

Rhino should be removed from the TNA roster. He's been gone for awhile.

I thought he was involved in an EV2.0 storyline not that long ago (a few months). The thing is, most of those guys... Sabu, Raven, Rhino... basically everyone except Dreamer and RVD, it seems like they're just occasional workers for TNA. Kind of like WWE with Nash, Hacksaw, Iron Sheik, etc.

Jesse Neal looks more like a star than Tyler Reks who has it so I think he should have superstar look.

Rhino has left TNA so remove him from the promotion. He talked about it on a PWInsider Elite interview a few weeks back.

Dont know is the NWA title is in the database still but

Colt Cabana won the title last night at an NWA Hollywood taping

Pretty sure it is NWA Hollywood's title.

Dont know is the NWA title is in the database still but

Colt Cabana won the title last night at an NWA Hollywood taping

It's NWA Hollywood's title, as Red noted, but Colt Cabana isn't in NWA Hollywood as he already has 3 promotion slots (ROH/PWG/AAW). I would replace AAW with NWA Hollywood and make him the champion.

Now some updates.

Chaotic Wrestling:

-CW Heavyweight Champion should be Brian Milanos

-CW New England Champion should be Max Bauer

-Rename Luis Ortiz to Demon Ortiz and add him to CW. Tick menacing.

-Rename Dan Eckos to "Danny E." Make sure Alexxis Nevaeh is his manager. Make his gimmick Obnoxious.

-Rename Franciz to Fala and add him to CW.

-Rename Kid Mikaze to just Mikaze.

-Tick trainer for Brian Fury.

Women Superstars Unleashed:

-WSU Tag Team Champions should be Jazz and Marti Bell

-WSU Spirit Champion should be Sassy Stephanie

-Delete the WSU All Guts, No Glory Championship. It was unified with the WSU Championship in January.

-Angel Orsini should be American

-Both Wikipedia and Cagematch list Jazz as 37 years old, not 34.

-Give Jennifer Cruz a loyalty with Kevin Knight.

Edited by Soundgarden9

add Tenille to WWE development. Alexis Reed isnt in the data

Diva-Dirt reported today that WWE has signed 22 year old Australian women's wrestler Tenille Tayla to a developmental deal

As noted before, WWE has signed model Alexis Reed and women’s wrestler Tenille Tayla to developmental deals. WWE will be signing more women to developmental deals soon to replenish the Divas roster at FCW.

Source: Wrestlenewz

Edited by brenchleyboy

Zak Zodiac's primary finisher should be Springboard 450 (Ground? - Debuted it a few months ago, forgot to mention it then) and secondary probably Superkick (Impact - Uses often to set the 450 up).

New Cast of NXT...

The broadcast team is Todd Grisham and William Regal. Striker and Maryse are the "Hosts" of the show.

The show has been titled "NXT: Redemption"

The Rookies, brought back from the past and their Pros are:

-Darren Young with Pro Chavo Guerrero.

-Connor O'Brien with Pro Vladimir Kozlov.

-Lucky Cannon with Pro Tyson Kidd.

-Byron Saxton with Pro Yoshi Tatsu.

-Jacob Novak with Pro JTG.

-Titus O'Neil with Pro Hornswoggle.

There will be NO immunity this season.

Darren Young pinned Jacob Novak with a full nelson into a slam.

Darren Young won the Obstacle Course, winning three Redemption Course.

Titus defeated Lucky Cannon. Tyson Kidd tried to put the Sharpshooter on Hornswoggle after the match.

Last night, WWE aired a teaser video for Tough Enough which you can view below. Additionally, as seen in the clip former FCW talent Christina Crawford will be a contestant on the show. Crawford is the younger sister of WWE Diva Alicia Fox.

Also, California based indy wrestler "Big Nasty" Jason Watts is also featured in the video, and will be a contestant on the show.

Here is a few more Tough Enough contestants that were shown in the video.

In the Database

Juliet The Huntress

Not in Database (far as I know)

Tristan Gallo, who wrestles for UCW-Zero out of Utah.

Steel Diamond, aka the guy who's hairdo Stone Cold hates, he is also the boyfriend of Jesse Belle Smothers.

Bobby Robinson, who wrestles for NWA on Fire out of Maine.

Edited by MikeyManiac