EWR 2011 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

John Morrison and Melina were apparently partying at Skybar for her birthday last night. The couple jumped into the pool while there, and according to Morrison, they have been "banned for life" by the club.

Morrison tweeted the following about the incident:

"... Security doesn't like confrontation... @realmelina and I are banned for life from Skybar... And... I DON'T CARE"

"Skybar! Why would you have a pool if you didn't want us to jump in? It's Melina's birthday! ... C'maaaaan!!!"

"Haha! They called the cops but we took the got the Brain Surge limo outta there!"

Re-add their "Love" relationship. It lists them as a couple.

Here's a bunch of news/rumors circling the web:

- Maybe add a loyalty relationship between Kurt Angle and Dixie Carter?

TNA’s Kurt Angle recently posted on Twitter that he has no plans on returning to the WWE. “To all my loyal fans, many of you ask if I am going to go back to WWE,” Angle wrote. “My answer is ‘no.’ My loyalty lies with Dixie Carter and TNA. Never been happier.

“I know a lot of you would like me to, but Dixie Carter has taken care of me. I need that kind of support, so I hope you continue to watch me in TNA. I had fun with WWE and Vince McMahon, but that was in my past. It is behind me. They gave me the opportunity, and I’m grateful but TNA is my home.” To read more check Angle at Twitter.com/AngleFoods1.

Source: http://www.ring-rap.com/2010/11/12/kurt-angle-comments-on-a-possible-wwe-return/

-----

- Sign all these people to WWE. They are going to be in Tough Enough. Some of them may need stats.

Here is the latest updated WWE Tough Enough cast:

Rima Fakih – The current Miss USA, a lifelong WWE fan, former Raw guest host.

Matt Cross – Known as M-Dogg 20. He has wrestled for Ring of Honor, CZW, and worked Hulk Hogan’s Australia tour two years back.

Jason Watts – nicknamed “Big Nasty;” worked for NWA Hollywood.

Juliet the Huntress – worked and trained in Puerto Rico and has been working Chicago-area indies.

Christina Crawford – Alicia Fox’s sister, was under a WWE developmental talent before filming the series.

Bobby Robinson – also known as the “Golden Boy,” Robinson worked the independents in the Maine area, including NWA on Fire.

Source: http://www.ring-rap.com/2011/03/10/update-on-the-upcoming-tough-enough-cast/

-----

- Also Tenille Tayla needs to be added to the WWE with a development deal. They are trying to boost the divas division.

Source: http://www.ring-rap.com/2011/03/08/the-wwe-signs-talented-new-womens-grappler/

- As well as Laura Dennis, aka Cherry Bomb. She should also be signed to the WWE with a development deal.

Source: http://www.ring-rap.com/2011/03/09/the-wwe-continues-to-strengthen-its-womens-division/

-----

- If this is true, Shelton Benjamin may be returning to the WWE. Not 100% proven yet though.

The fans at last night’s Smackdown tapings got a nice surprise when they saw Shelton Benjamin return to the WWE in dark match against Curt Hawkins. Not surprisingly word got out and people already started to talk about his return to the WWE. Shelton commented on his dark match and his returning.

Shelton Benjamin on his match last night and coming back to the WWE “just got home from a completely unexpected day. Got to see some friends i haven’t seen in awhile. The WWE FANS.”

“for now all i can say is i may or may not be returning to wwe, but tonight was a good time.”

Source: http://www.ring-rap.com/2011/03/09/shelton-benjamin-comments-on-his-smackdown-match-and-his-returning-to-the-wwe/

Might have wanted to check the last page Fusion, The Tough Enough cast and Tenille has already been mention.

Shelton Benjamin has not signed with WWE again (yet anyways), It was a "try out" So there really no reason to mention it here cause Bill can't use it to update anything about it.

Also Cherry Bomb has not signed with WWE.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/03/10/rumor-killer-cherry-bomb-has-not-signed-with-wwe/

Guest The Phenomenal Red

John Morrison and Melina were apparently partying at Skybar for her birthday last night. The couple jumped into the pool while there, and according to Morrison, they have been "banned for life" by the club.

"... Security doesn't like confrontation... @realmelina and I are banned for life from Skybar... And... I DON'T CARE"

"Skybar! Why would you have a pool if you didn't want us to jump in? It's Melina's birthday! ... C'maaaaan!!!"

"Haha! They called the cops but we took the got the Brain Surge limo outta there!"

Where's the hard facts that Melina and Morrison are dating again. There is nothing that says that are dating and could be I don't know, friends.

Where's the hard facts that Melina and Morrison are dating again. There is nothing that says that are dating and could be I don't know, friends.

It says theyre a couple... I dunno whats to misunderstand in that.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

OK, OK, I missed that in the post, nor do I follow twitter like that.

ICW "The Future Is Now Notes" from PWInsider.com

Brian XL is an active wrestler with ICW now so change him from from in-active to lower midcard.

Amazing Red, Brian XL and Joel Maximo should have trainer ticked as they all train at House of Glory.

A new SAT debuted at the show with Joel Maximo teaming with his cousin Will Maximo replacing the retired Jose. No idea on Will's stats as I was not at the show but he should have blood relationships with Red, Jose and Joel Maximo as he is a cousin to the Maximos and Red is the cousin of the Maximos.

Brian XL is an active wrestler with ICW now so change him from from in-active to lower midcard.

Amazing Red, Brian XL and Joel Maximo should have trainer ticked as they all train at House of Glory.

A new SAT debuted at the show with Joel Maximo teaming with his cousin Will Maximo replacing the retired Jose. No idea on Will's stats as I was not at the show but he should have blood relationships with Red, Jose and Joel Maximo as he is a cousin to the Maximos and Red is the cousin of the Maximos.

I don't know if that last part about Jose being retired is entirely true. I just looked on their tag team wikipedia page and it states that Chikara announced that those two along with Amazing Red would be taking part in the King Of Trios tournament, starting on April 15th. Unless thats just a 1 time appearance for Jose, I wouldn't change his contract in EWR to non-wrestler.

As for the King Of Trios post on the Chikara website, here it is: http://www.chikarapro.com/king-of-trios.php

While her mother encouraged Palmer into modelling, her father encouraged her into athletics.[2] She enrolled in the cadets where she began to train in climbing, abseiling and amateur wrestling.[3] She would later gain a purple belt in submission wrestling

Jemma Palmer - Shooting Checked!

Mostly playing devil's advocate, but a cousin of your cousin isn't always blood-related...

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I don't know if that last part about Jose being retired is entirely true. I just looked on their tag team wikipedia page and it states that Chikara announced that those two along with Amazing Red would be taking part in the King Of Trios tournament, starting on April 15th. Unless thats just a 1 time appearance for Jose, I wouldn't change his contract in EWR to non-wrestler.

As for the King Of Trios post on the Chikara website, here it is: http://www.chikarapro.com/king-of-trios.php

With Will Maximo being their cousin, I am not sure if it is him or Jose in the picture. Was it listed as Jose in the press release for the tournament?

Could someone with more knowledge about the aussie wrestling scene come up with some stats to put Rob Matrix into the game?

He's been in HWA and is currently the only guy even remotely close to a star in Australian wrestling and yet the gimmicky Dementor is in the game and Rob Matrix isn't? :huh:

roster_-_dementor.jpg

m_748f71b49a070a89a22f44fdb0614025.jpg

So I've been away for a few days but asked for some help on WLW stats on their message board, and I might be able to get some. So would you guys like them or not? I'm only asking because I don't want people wasting their time if WLW gets deleted anyways. I may ask for it anyways, so I can use them in my stats.

In an unrelated note, with talk of federations being added and deleted, is their any way to keep up to date stats for federations not included? Maybe creating a seperate thread for that. That way it would be easier for people to add their own feds if they want to. I am a bit intrigued in adding PWO in my game, but wouldn't know anything about their stats besides what is on their website. I guess what I'm asking is sort of like a "regional reporter" type thing where people could keep us up to date on smaller federations. That way, we could have a couple slots open without adding more federations. I was just thinking of ideas.

Also how do you do special apperances in smaller federations? One shot deals pop up and wondered if they were included in the game. I'm only asking because next weekend Road Dogg and Billy Gunn will be at a WLW show. If they don't have 3 federations, maybe add them to WLW. I doubt they stick around for more than a couple shows, but who knows.

Pro Wrestling Respect, ROH's developmental territory, as far as I'm aware, hasn't run for a while. Anyone who is more up to date on ROH know which workers should be removed?

-Check SS Look for Mike Mondo.

-Since Super Dragon is unsackable to PWG, I would raise his overness to specifically how popular he is over there. So, 68.

-Raise Colt Cabana's overness to 66 and raise his pay a bit, since he is now NWA World Champion. Raise his selling to 79 and charisma to 91.

-Raise Adam Pearce's overness to 54.

-Raise Delirious' overness to 56.

-Raise Mike Quackenbush's overness to 53. Check High Spots.

-Check Shooting Ability for Danny Gimondo.

-According to this story, make Devin Nash a non-wrestler. Raise his attitude and behavior to the 90s.

-Isn't Kenta Kobashi still out on injury? If so, make him a non-wrestler. Raise his stiffness to 79 and technical to 63.

-Raise Genichiro Tenryu's brawl to 74 and stiffness to 68.

-Raise Masao Inoue's selling to 69 and charisma to 59.

-Raise Davey Richards' speed to 83 and technical to 87.

-Raise Kenny Omega's brawl to 74, speed to 84, technical to 76, stiffness to 54, and charisma to 76. Raise his pay a bit.

-Since this is a North American sim, Kota Ibushi would be a fly in, so raise his pay. Raise his speed to 92 and selling to 84.

Edited by KrisClassic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Pro Wrestling Respect, ROH's developmental territory, as far as I'm aware, hasn't run for a while. Anyone who is more up to date on ROH know which workers should be removed?

-Check SS Look for Mike Mondo.

-Since Super Dragon is unsackable to PWG, I would raise his overness to specifically how popular he is over there. So, 68.

-Raise Colt Cabana's overness to 66 and raise his pay a bit, since he is now NWA World Champion. Raise his selling to 79 and charisma to 91.

-Raise Adam Pearce's overness to 54.

-Raise Delirious' overness to 56.

-Raise Mike Quackenbush's overness to 53. Check High Spots.

-Check Shooting Ability for Danny Gimondo.

-According to this story, make Devin Nash a non-wrestler. Raise his attitude and behavior to the 90s.

Super Dragon would at most be an opener in WWE/TNA so I think he should stay as is. There is no way he should be more over than Colt Cabana.

Sarita and Rosita are the new TNA Knockouts Champ.