House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

43 minutes ago, Tigerstyle said:

Spanish TV accidentally broadcast episode 6, it's on the internet in its full glory for anyone who's interested 

How do you accidentally broadcast and entire episode?

23 hours ago, nabeel said:

I discovered Ozzyman this season and now I'm wondering why it took me seven seasons to do so. Link in spoilers.

Spoiler

"Fellowship of the Walkers" :lol:

Not my favorite episode. Became a little "This guy is this guy! Hey I know this guy!" It was like the most exposition-filled episode ever.

So is next week's episode 6 the penultimate episode where the big event occurs like every other season?

It is indeed.

Can I just say, since this whole episode leak is out there, if anyone posts anything about it please indicate as such before the spoilers as discussion of Episode 5 from this week is already in spoilers, so I'm clicking on those tags as I've seen this week's episode, but watching grainy leaks isn't my thing so I'd like to avoid seeing anything I shouldn't until next Monday.

• Like 4

Episode 6 review

Spoiler

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

• Like 3

Further thoughts on episode six

Spoiler

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Like 2

Found a great version of the leak and I had to watch it.   I should add that for whatever reason the board momentarily shows whats in the spoilers when I load the page and I could see what @Nerf wrote, which is major.  Didn't spoil me, but just a heads up that a funky board mechanic showed it anyway.

Leak spoilers

Spoiler

Not what I expected, the previews were super misleading.  Sad to see one of the seven go but all things considered I'm happy that they just massively teased other deaths.  The Hound and Tormund was a combination I never knew I wanted and poor Gendry didn't get to really fight.  A little sad about the Benjen thing, Jon gets about a 1 second reunion and it seemed like kind of a waste just to tie up a loose end.  The Zombie Dragon thing is kind of a whatever thing to me, I have no attachment to the Dragons and just see them as plot devices but I guess the Three Headed Dragon thing is not happening.

7 hours ago, Azazel said:

Found a great version of the leak and I had to watch it.   I should add that for whatever reason the board momentarily shows whats in the spoilers when I load the page and I could see what @Nerf wrote, which is major.  Didn't spoil me, but just a heads up that a funky board mechanic showed it anyway.

Leak spoilers

Hide contents

Not what I expected, the previews were super misleading.  Sad to see one of the seven go but all things considered I'm happy that they just massively teased other deaths.  The Hound and Tormund was a combination I never knew I wanted and poor Gendry didn't get to really fight.  A little sad about the Benjen thing, Jon gets about a 1 second reunion and it seemed like kind of a waste just to tie up a loose end.  The Zombie Dragon thing is kind of a whatever thing to me, I have no attachment to the Dragons and just see them as plot devices but I guess the Three Headed Dragon thing is not happening.

Spoiler

597f2689f8d1e627008b470d-750-563.jpg

Edited by Nerf

EPISODE 6 SPOILERS

Spoiler

When Jon went down, and Dany was flying away with the rest on her dragon, I thought the other dragon might come in and rescue Jon and we might get to see Jon one. But oh well, I hope we get to see that soon! In other news, wtf is up at Winterfell. 

Edited by nabeel

19 hours ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I'll be sending anyone who spoils the episode to the Wall

Pffft, don't you know anything, in Episode 6 Danarys turns on them and burns the wall down with her dragons.