House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

I've felt from the start that Bronn's trip to Dorne would end in his demise, but I'll be gutted if it does. Yes, "Valar Morghulis" and all that, but can't we at least put some sort of anti-death franchise tag on Bronn, Ser Jorah and Podrick Payne?

A red hot poker, barbed wire, lemon juice, salt, a skinning knife, and a starved and rabid animal of some kind.

What should be involved in Ramsay Bolton's death, Alex?

If you want justice, you've come to the wrong place.

• Like 4

Ramsay will flee the battle in a rowing boat, which as we know from Gendry lands him in an invisible zone of the Universe where he is both alive and dead.

• Like 1

So looking around the internet all week: Some of these things might be book spoilers and some of them aren't but I don't care enough about people's enjoyment to take 30 seconds and edit this post to say so

- Looks like the Faith Militant will turn against Cersei this week. Something I saw on behind the episode. Should be fun to see Cersei's downfall.

- Tyrion and Jorah will meet up with Dany this season. Saw a picture of Dany sitting with her advisors with Tyrion alongside them where it appears they are watching Jorah in the Fighting Pits. Going to guess that this is where the Sons of Harpy surround Dany only to be rescued by her dragon.

- Don't think we will even get the full battle of Winterfell this season at this point. I think Ramsey will attack Stannis' camp from the looks of trailers and such. There was a picture of the actor doing an interview with some cuts and blood on his face with tents behind him supporting this idea.

- Jon gonna get stabbed at the end of the season yo.