House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones) Thread

hugobomb

Oberyn's give-no-fucks attitude is great. I loved the scene with the small council where everyone else rises for Tywin's entrance, and Oberyn's just sitting there with his feet kicked up. Pedro Pascal's great.

Oberyn's give-no-fucks attitude is great. I loved the scene with the small council where everyone else rises for Tywin's entrance, and Oberyn's just sitting there with his feet kicked up. Pedro Pascal's great.

He's pretty much the only man in Westeros who isn't scared of Tywin Lannister. Aegon and his dragons couldn't conquer Dorne, Tommen and his kittens certainly can't.

God damn, Dinklage owned that. Like properly owned it. Even the parts where he wasn't talking, his reactions were spot on.

Nikolaj did a great job with Jaime this episode too, his battling with Tywin is always lovely.

Iron Bank scene was better than I expected too. Mark Gatiss proved a great casting choice.

I can understand that, but to me he made a good foil to both Stannis and Davos; somehow separately, but by doing the same thing. It stood out to me as interesting, so I kinda wanna see the character develop a bit. It's been tweaked a bit from the books though, so I'm not sure where it'll go from here.

The Peter Dinklage for Best Supporting Actor 2014 Bandwagon starts HERE.

Here's a question: is there such a thing as a Lead Actor on Game of Thrones? Peter Dinklage is the first name in the credits, he strikes me as the closest to a "main character" since Sean Bean, but anyone on this show is lucky to get 5 minutes a week.

• Like 1

He's Robert Baratheon's brother, Joffrey's uncle. He believes that Joffrey, Myrcella and Tommen are the incestual children of Cersei coupling with her brother Jaime, and that's why since Robert's dead, he's the rightful king.

Nail on the head. Stannis is the middle Baratheon child, so since Robert had no biological successors, he's the next in line.

I loved this week's episode. There's nothing left to say about how great Peter Dinklage is.

However, there are things to be said about how The Simpsons and Game of Thrones relate to each other from this episode.

gotlulz-wiggum.jpg

• Like 6